• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'd like if Wario was kind of easy to unlock if he truly is unlockable though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'll don't care about leaks unless someone "leaks" the unlock requirements, and after trying them, they turn out to be legit. I want to go in blind and fumble around like an idiot trying to unlock everyone.
Oh yeah. Bumbling around like a jerk. The very thing that made unlocking Mr. Game and Watch and Mewtwo take forever.

I'd like if Wario was kind of easy to unlock if he truly is unlockable though.
We all would.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Man, I hate leaks. I still love trailers, but I hate knowing everything in advance.
Also, no Mewtwo on that leak is making me mad.
There's still hope. He was marked with a ? on the leak.

Also yeah, I really hope Mewtwo comes back myself, he was my 2nd most used character in Melee.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I don't hate leaks itself from the raw fact of a leak happening, I have no problems with it.

What I have huge problem is how this site is taking leaks. Seriously, it becomes into assumptions never stated even by the leak itself. Then, people getting mad over this assumption never stated, people are not hype anymore for this assumption never stated and finally, activities goes down, support goes down, everyone is sad because of an assumption never stated.

That's coming from someone who was watching carefully activities to check the health of my thread. AS SOON AS the Robin video released which isn't even related to my thread, it got way easier to handle.

It's happening now and I really don't like it because of an assumption NEVER STATED.

Soul.

Roleplaying as RECOLORS? Wow.. that takes things to the next level. o_O
Yeah, that happens. Recolors are jus there for no reason at all, used to roleplay and only roleplay.
Sonic Fanon Wiki is the main thing that recolors use to roleplay.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
For me, these gifs are actually a good reminder. I don't know why, but I keep forgetting that the game comes out so soon. I don't know if I'll be able to get it as soon as it drops in the USA though. Which is a shame. But who knows.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Anyone know where I can find the 3ds box art without, well, the box. I want just the art by itself.
It's on their website already.

Call of Duty is on every console because they've got to have moneh.
Oh yeah i remeber now, I got that for x-mas 2 years ago... i'm pretty sure that i pitched it the day after.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Mami and Homura would be OP.
Actually, cross off Mami, Homura would be the most broken character in the game.
Oh please, Mami is fine once you realize she can't see.
Or breathe, or talk, really anything one could do with a head.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
How many of you guys were also around here during the pre-brawl times?
Also, for those who were, what moments stick with you the most? i know mine were my first encounter with the Ridley fanbase (not exactly a bad thing) "up until now", and the reveals of Lucas, Ike, Red, and the Delphino Plaza stage :colorful:
OH and the infamous screw up that revealed Ness, Lucario, and Jiggz

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Woah I never seen the thread this quiet before. o_o

Is this what a heart stroke is like?

Also, for those who were, what moments stick with you the most? i know mine were my first encounter with the Ridley fanbase (not exactly a bad thing) "up until now", and the reveals of Lucas, Ike, Red, and the Delphino Plaza stage :colorful:
I wasn't on smash boards back then, Hell i didn't even know Samshboards was a thing, but I did keep track of the Dojo with a bunch of other friends from high school. And to be honest that was more fun...

Maybe because there was way less fighting over trivial things.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Brawl must have been really hype. I wasn't here during those times, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom