• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So Palutena made Whatever Pit and Pit was ignored? Dark Pit must be jealous...but not that jealous since he's going to be playable in Smash 4. :troll:

It might not be authentic, but yeah, at least it's much more innovative than Sonic recolors' backstories.
Maybe Whatever Pit can use Substitute.
Yup! Oh, and when Whatever Pit is... Done. His sacred buns ooze hyper realistic blood:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
He also has unlimited power of flight, from his... Extended..... contact with Palutena:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
GUAISE, GUAISE, LUK, I R MAEK S@NiC oC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:troll:

Soul.

Are you implying that Whatever Pit is superior to that of Substitute? If that's the case, then you couldn't be any more wrong.
No, no, no. I was talking about Whatever Pit using the move Substitute, replacing the Guardian Orbitars.
Yup! Oh, and when Whatever Pit is... Done. His sacred buns ooze hyper realistic blood:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
He also has unlimited power of flight, from his... Extended..... contact with Palutena:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
I guess Pit is now a lot more jealous than Dark Pit.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Since people got into confusion allow me to ingore it and say...

I just beat TTYD for the third time now.

And I can say it: shadow queen isn't that much difficult. I don't understand why so much people got stuck and if they were, don't try the pit.

Btw, I still have yet to beat this pit of 100 trials. That's the only thing I haven't done on the game yet which is quite funny, but I can do it.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So I'm finally back. I know you've all missed me but now I'm-

What the actual heck am I looking at. Fan made characters? Homura in glasses? Get outta town!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No, no, no. I was talking about Whatever Pit using the move Substitute, replacing the Guardian Orbitars.
Which means that the Substitute is not only inferior, but more than happy to receive the pain instead of Whatever Pit.
Which is wrong.

Soul.

Which means that the Substitute is not only inferior, but more than happy to receive the pain instead of Whatever Pit.
Which is wrong.
It's already wrong: Greninja uses Substitute. Competitive Pokémon players (Smogon!!!!) use defensive Pokémon with Substitute and Calm Mind / Protect / Toxic.
Substitute recieves damage in every game. :urg:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Reyn>Shulk with two pupils of different sizes.

Which is why my avatar is not only better, but gives you a great sense of time as well.
If I knew it was 6:50 a couple hours ago, then I wouldn't have gone to work at all.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just letting you know that I wouldn't want to be the mods right now when they see all the spam around here, especially since it's getting way too outta hand if you ask me.

That's why I'm taking Pit's advice to "Stay Back."

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Just letting you know that I wouldn't want to be the mods right now when they see all the spam around here, especially since it's getting way too outta hand if you ask me.

That's why I'm taking Pit's advice to "Stay Back."
Ummmm... This is the Social Thread............ I don't think the mods really care. And it isn't spam. We are just performing Satire on the Sonic fanbase

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Man, I hate leaks. I still love trailers, but I hate knowing everything in advance.
Also, no Mewtwo on that leak is making me mad.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Horrible horrible things, such as Confession Chrom:

Not to mention Bro Charizard is a few levels of strange on it's own.

Man, I hate leaks. I still love trailers, but I hate knowing everything in advance.
Sorry Bruh. But at least you have Reyn Time.

D

Deleted member

I'll don't care about leaks unless someone "leaks" the unlock requirements, and after trying them, they turn out to be legit. I want to go in blind and fumble around like an idiot trying to unlock everyone.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Yeah! Now, if we had a female Link OC that would obviously be too far.... Oh wait....
I really want to see this version of Link in another game, but it would make a lot of people butthurt.
Now what would be ideal is to have her be a sibling type of character like Tecmo Koei originally wanted her to be.

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
I'll don't care about leaks unless someone "leaks" the unlock requirements, and after trying them, they turn out to be legit. I want to go in blind and fumble around like an idiot trying to unlock everyone.
Same.

Pfft who am i kidding? I would look it up the second i wanted the character .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom