• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm confused

Why does he like Nine Inch Nails but hates Trent Reznor?

Or does the (on fingers) part mean he literally likes having nine inch nails?
Probably because he secretly loves him but does not want to admit it (I mean, when he goes out of his way to say the purple is not "gay". You can't help but wonder...).
Sonic is the only franchise that I can think has the most recolors. Blade, Coldsteel, Gyro, Raven the Cyberhog (what?), Streak the Hedgehog, Blitz the Wolf, "Knux" the Echidna (....).
This wiki is full of recolors: http://sonicfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Fanon_Wiki
And it even has an a sup-topic for recolors. Be right back. I must see this.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Heard of ''Fantendo''? I mean, the Nintendo equivalent to the Sonic Fanon Wiki. :troll:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I want that jacket.
I think we all do.
But that's not enough to surpass the extreme afro game. Any schmuck can have a nice smile. But an afro of this magnitude can't be challenged easily.
Nah, that smile is warm and inviting, like hey, I wanna 1v1 you, why don't you come play with me. I can't pass that up. Plus, her hair probably smells nice, unlike the afro

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think we all do.

Nah, that smile is warm and inviting, like hey, I wanna 1v1 you, why don't you come play with me. I can't pass that up. Plus, her hair probably smells nice, unlike the afro
That afro smells like Pomade and freedom.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Recolor Sonic Fan characters are complete bullsquirtle. At least make an animal not yet seen in the games like, say, a breed of dog or something; Perhaps even a new version of a previously done animal as well, Sonic, Shadow, Silver, and Amy all look different enough from each other.

So recoloring and giving rehashed 'edgy' back stories? Lazy.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Recolor Sonic Fan characters are complete bullsquirtle. At least make an animal not yet seen in the games like, say, a breed of dog or something; Perhaps even a new version of a previously done animal as well, Sonic, Shadow, Silver, and Amy all look different enough from each other.

A better idea is to just not make any Sonic fan characters at all.

Why are all those fanmade Hedgehogs always so edgy?
Because no one understands them. They are 2kool4school.

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Ok, well this is my Sonic OC! This is Grey, he was once tripped by Sonic and he spilled his ice cream on his shoes, and has wanted revenge ever since
Grey.png

:troll:

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
A better idea is to just not make any Sonic fan characters at all.
But what would be the fun in that? Making an avatar to fit the motif of other characters from a series you enjoy sounds nothing wrong to me.

Besides that even, once you look past the horrible quality of the recolor characters and App Store game summary levels story writing, you may find something really enjoyable.

/endrant

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
upload_2014-8-30_16-30-41.png

This is Vick the Hedgehog. Don't let his spatula fool you. His spatula can become bigger or smaller OR be set on fire at his command.

upload_2014-8-30_16-59-31.png

This is Splike. When he was little, Mobius was filled nuclear waste and he fell in it and now can squirt slime out of his eyes.

upload_2014-8-30_17-7-31.png

This is Moonbo. The two moons on him control if he's nice or mean.

Micah has a lazer eye pillow.

Wandmo can turn invisible

D

Deleted member

Oh god work was so dull today. It went so slowly. At least they had pizza during break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom