• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I didn't even realize he put Tails over Luigi. Tails will never be on Luigi's level. That's a crime.
Tails being in there isn't so bad. But the fact he got in before Luigi just rubs me the wrong way. Like, that should be illegal in most countries or something.

I'll be honest, I don't mind the idea of a fan made Smash game. It's not bound by the same rules as any official game. So some kind of leniency is to be expected. But if I had made one of my own, it'd stick to video game characters only.

Since you could be more lenient, we could keep Snake. Or add Sub-Zero. He'd be cool lolololololol.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Does anyone know the full roster of SSF2? I remember Falco, Luigi and Bowser planned for SSF2 years ago, but that may have been changed during the years.

Welp. I was drawing peach just now.. But i just realized that with her crying holding her hands just screams too much R34...
There's nothing wrong with drawing R34.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A bit off topic but, assuming the supposed Japanese e-shop thing is our starting roster, who will you choose first? I'm thinking I'll choose either Shulk, Pac-Man or Mega Man first.

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
wait, robin has a counter too? ._.
Oops, guess not. I misunderstood the description on this website. http://smashbros-miiverse.com/characters/robin

"Robin's Nosferatu is the first ability in the Smash Bros. series that recovers your damage as it gives damage to others. The attack becomes even stronger if you strike from behind! Robin doesn't actually use this ability in the original game, but we added that element to make the character unique. Who knows--the ideas we use in this game may contribute to the original series."

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Do you guys know what game is totally underrated these days? The first 2 oddworld games. I remember playing it as a child, and it was so fun and hard. I remember that I used to love possessing Sligs and then beating Mudokons to death. The only thing better than that was in Abe's Exodus, where you line the Mudokons up, slap one of them, and then a slap fight happens until one dies. Then the Mudokons would get depressed, you slap one of them, and he commits suicide by slapping himself on the forehead. Once he dies, all the Mudokons follow suit... Ah... The memories

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
The first Smash Flash had the mot awful roster of anything ever.

6 Sonic characters but only Mario and Luigi. Okay.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Does anyone know the full roster of SSF2? I remember Falco, Luigi and Bowser planned for SSF2 years ago, but that may have been changed during the years.

There's nothing wrong with drawing R34.
I remember them wanting to add Zero too. Which again, for a fan game, wouldn't even be a bad choice. Better than adding any Shonen Jump characters. And this is coming from a big DBZ fan.

A bit off topic but, assuming the supposed Japanese e-shop thing is our starting roster, who will you choose first? I'm thinking I'll choose either Shulk, Pac-Man or Mega Man first.
I'd go for Megaman first. I need to fight with him. Too badass to pass up. I would likely use Mario after him, I want to see how much better he's gotten. Mario left a good impression with the E3 demo stuff.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Here's my opinion: If you're going to make a fan Smash game that uses characters not hailing from Nintendo or having a connection of some sort- create a line of limitations for the roster so it isn't unappealing or distracting.

For example, create a theme that applies to a certain universe (Ex: Pixar, Harry Potter, etc.), then put in characters that are of that universe. Or if you go full creativity, make your own characters and stages.

That's why I don't like SSF2- it's roster is too wide spread yet it seemingly followed Sakurai's ruleset.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The first Smash Flash had the mot awful roster of anything ever.

6 Sonic characters but only Mario and Luigi. Okay.
Looking at that makes me want to throw up. Damn, they can't tell apart Megaman and Megaman X. 5 Sonic characters is bad enough, but two fan characters on top of that is, wrong.

I know I might have harped on the second game's roster, but this......THIS is evil.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'll probably start with Luigi and Pac-man followed by WFT and Villager. Then I go to the rest of the roster.

D

Deleted member

Edited my avatar to include Shulk. A lot of messing with position was involved, but when I finally got the spacing right, I realized there was a lot of open space. So, have a bunch of purple Smash Balls.
super smash brothers avatar.png

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Edited my avatar to include Shulk. A lot of messing with position was involved, but when I finally got the spacing right, I realized there was a lot of open space. So, have a bunch of purple Smash Balls.
View attachment 23568
I say take out the smash balls, It looks too cluttered with them; Sometimes less is more :)

Wow. This Article is just bad....
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/922...ed-for-wii-u-nintendo-3ds-game-picture-video/
I can't wait to play as Shulk from Zenoblade Chronicles and the Wii fighters! -_-
Heey, Zenoblade is da best yo.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Probably Samus, she seems like a pretty good game to get the general feel of the game with. At least either her, Ike or Meta Knight.

D

Deleted member

I'm trying to draw doctor Mario...

Going from drawing women to drawing fat plumbers is like taking swimming lessons then going on a jog.
Was busy so I got off once again. Oh, I see. I tend to draw characters in their official styles, such as this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom