• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
So I drew Dr Mario.

Not having a console game in a couple years seems to have really put him in a grumpy mood.

Also smoking is unhealthy for you.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Unpopular(?) opinion time. I really don't like Smash Flash 2. At all.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

This is image let's you know what the Black Baron's trump card is and who will be the highlight of this last chapter.

Note: I'm well aware of the fact that RinRin's sisters are from a completely different continuity (Anarchy Reigns), but I'll have them in the MadWorld style to fit in with the OG Black Baron, Mathilda, RinRin, Elise, and the other MadWorld baddies. And besides, the fire fan makes RinRin less of a Kitana ripoff and more of an original character.

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Counters for days...

Seriously, the following characters have a counter in this game:

-Marth
-Ike
-Lucina
-Robin
-Lucario
-Greninja
-Shulk
-Peach
-Little Mac
-Palutena

I wouldn't be surprised if Mii Sword Figher had one too
wait, robin has a counter too? ._.

Lolzormatic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lolzormatic
3DS FC
3909-7512-5969
Counters for days...

Seriously, the following characters have a counter in this game:

-Marth
-Ike
-Lucina
-Robin
-Lucario
-Greninja
-Shulk
-Peach
-Little Mac
-Palutena

I wouldn't be surprised if Mii Sword Figher had one too
Wait, whats Robin's counter?

D

Deleted member

Unpopular(?) opinion time. I really don't like Smash Flash 2. At all.
I just play it occasionally as a distraction that lasts for two matches tops. It's really not that great, but I appreciate it mostly because it has Tails in it.

TewnLeenk

BRoomer
I just play it occasionally as a distraction that lasts for two matches tops. It's really not that great, but I appreciate it mostly because it has Tails in it.
I just don't like the roster. All those anime characters really turn me away from enjoying the game.
Also, people are talking about making it part of the competitive scene like PM and Melee, which is he dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I just don't like the roster. All those anime characters really turn me away from enjoying the game.
Also, people are talking about making it part of the competitive scene like PM and Melee, which is he dumbest thing I've ever heard.
I hate the Anime characters! They just don't belong

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree that the roster is very questionable, and talking about making it part of the competitive scene is just ridiculous. This game only deserves the title "distraction" at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If I recall correctly, the only real reason the characters are still in is because they were finished. It could've been far worse (they had plans on putting other anime characters, until they had a change in direction).

D

Deleted member

To me it's just not Smash Bros when you can have 4 person free for all match without a single Nintendo character in it.
*looks at people who want Snake back* :troll:
But seriously, at least those four have a history with Nintendo are are actually video game characters.

TewnLeenk

BRoomer
I guess I see your point. But what if Snake comes back(It's very unlikely, and more of a what-if scenario)
But even then, at least all 4 of those are actually primarily video game characters.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, I can't say I would expect much from SSF2. It's a fan game. Though if I was the one in charge of it, I'd stick to video game characters only. The real crime is that the game has Tails but not Luigi.

That disturbs me on a personal level far more than any Anime/Comic book character ever would.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, I can't say I would expect much from SSF2. It's a fan game. Though if I was the one in charge of it, I'd stick to video game characters only. The real crime is that the game has Tails but not Luigi.

That's disturbs me on a personal level far more than any Anime/Comic book character would.
I'm still waiting for Bowser.

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

BRoomer

That's disturbs me on a personal level far more than any Anime/Comic book character would.
I didn't even realize he put Tails over Luigi. Tails will never be on Luigi's level. That's a crime.

D

Deleted member

You guys think there'll be a smash4 WiiU bundle?
You mean with the console itself? Gamestop already has one for pre-order with the GC controller adapter and a GC controller. If you mean with the console, probably.

Lolzormatic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lolzormatic
3DS FC
3909-7512-5969
At least Mr. Incredible isn't in it THIS time.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
So who else thinks that Nintendo showed an unrevealed character to the round table attenders at PAX?

It would explain the lack of them being able to share their experience to the public despite us already knowing about most everything else important by now.

Obviously they saw SOMETHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom