• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Thank you, but I was wondering about including unlockables.
Oh so that's it the game is out? Finally. It is pretty damn good imho for being fan made, I just don't like Ichigo/Naruto/Goku anime crap. But it's fanmade so whatever. Is this final or are there unlockables?
This new version 0.9 has no unlockables, they talked about Isaac from Golden Sun being in the new version 1.0.

So those are all the characters right now. They have an online mode, haven't been on it for a week, so I don't know about the servers. But seemed pretty well when I played. And they have extra modes like giant,freeze, turbo, etc.

I don't like Ichigo/Naruto/Goku being in smash ( I like them in there own series more or less) Ichigo and Naruto are easily cheap in this game...

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
I say take out the smash balls, It looks too cluttered with them; Sometimes less is more :).
He's right. ^__^
If something is too cluttered people tend to not focus on what you want them to in the 1st place.
That's why I tend to keep things simple, to get the point out and nothing else.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
This new version 0.9 has no unlockables, they talked about Isaac from Golden Sun being in the new version 1.0.

So those are all the characters right now. They have an online mode, haven't been on it for a week, so I don't know about the servers. But seemed pretty well when I played. And they have extra modes like giant,freeze, turbo, etc.
Go back a couple of pages

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Was busy so I got off once again. Oh, I see. I tend to draw characters in their official styles, such as this:

Pfft, I try to do that in the 1st place. But sometimes my ADHD kicks in and i'll just start going off the rails.
Thus the picture will never see the light of day
Also damn that's really good o_o.
Decided to keep a few Smash Balls, because I like them.:p
View attachment 23569
Much better :D

Last edited:

Soul.

A bit off topic but, assuming the supposed Japanese e-shop thing is our starting roster, who will you choose first? I'm thinking I'll choose either Shulk, Pac-Man or Mega Man first.
Pikachu, because...yeah, Pikachu. :4pikachu:
The first Smash Flash had the mot awful roster of anything ever.

6 Sonic characters but only Mario and Luigi. Okay.
That's a lot of Sonic recolors. I wonder what was Blade's backstory.
"Hi, I am Blade the Hedgehog. I am a red hedeghog and Sonic's friend. Dr. Eggman destroyed everything I had with his army of robots. I tried to save some things I had, but they broke. Sonic then came to me and told me that he was going to help me so I could have my revenge. Dr. Eggman is going to pay." :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think Blade was actually the love child of Sonic and Knuckles

D

Deleted member

Pfft, I try to do that in the 1st place. But sometimes my ADHD kicks in and i'll just start going off the rails.
Thus the picture will never see the light of day
Also damn that's really good o_o.
Thanks I guess. xD

@ Soul. Soul. Blade the Hedgehog's Long Lost Brother:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So.... @ Soul. Soul. ............ I am thinking of going competitive with Smash 4.... But I am only around 16-17....... You got any tips?

Soul.

So.... @ Soul. Soul. ............ I am thinking of going competitive with Smash 4.... But I am only around 16-17....... You got any tips?
September 13. Remember, September 13.
Or you can just wait until the random threads are not active so every confirmed character's threads are about guides, matchups and stuff. Eh.
Or you could watch the Japanese Smash 3DS stream on Twitch which will have lots of online battles.
Or you could wait and see if Link is Hyrule tier once again.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Oh gosh, the bad Sonic OCs are back. Someone save our souls.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My Sonic OC's still Something the Snail

I still haven't named it

D

Deleted member

Oh god, take a look at this thing.

Shadvic the Hedgehog.. yes, it's real.

D

Deleted member

At least there's Tournaments in there, someday, someday mexico will have something, or so I hope.
Where, in Colorado? Whenever I check the events page, there's never anything at any time of the year. You'd think being near the center of the U.S. we would get a lot of stuff, but it seems to be the opposite.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I've seen some acquaintances go way to far with their love for Sonic. You have no idea how disturbing it is.

I don't hate Sonic by any means, but any possible love for the series has been ruined for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom