• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
Woo-hoo! Best news of the day was that I'll finally get to play Xenoblade. I never had an XL anyway, I'll wait for the New XL!

D

Deleted member

So guess what?
I have this one friend who's a pretty casual gamer, and whenever we played Brawl, he'd always use the black palette swap for Pit. After I showed him the leaks, he was ecstatic that Dark Pit was in the game as a separate character.

Looks like that makes two people, @ Morbi Morbi .
Are you implying that Morbid and your friend are the only supporters of Dark Pit? I'll have you know there is a certain group here on the boards for Dark Pit supporters that has 15 members. *hint, hint, nudge nudge, it's in my sig*:p

D

Deleted member

I don't feel like waiting for something that doesn't have a confirmed US release, so I'll buy an XL. I gotta use the money I've earned from bagging groceries for 20 hours a week somehow. That and I don't use the c-stick when I use the Gamecube controller, and I already own Xenoblade so I see no reason to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbi

Scavenger
So guess what?
I have this one friend who's a pretty casual gamer, and whenever we played Brawl, he'd always use the black palette swap for Pit. After I showed him the leaks, he was ecstatic that Dark Pit was in the game as a separate character.

Looks like that makes two people, @ Morbi Morbi .
Indeed. There are many of us, we are just too afraid to crash the party.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I was so busy today and I just saw the direct...

Holy **** Shulk is so sexy... like, I always used to joke about him having the shirtless alt and I can't believe it.

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU SAKURAI!! I'm so excited like I literally ran laps around the house. A stance fighter is going to be interesting as well. So hyped.

D

Deleted member

Junior > Roy > Ludwig > Iggy > Lemmy > Morton > Wendy > Larry. :smirk:
How could you put Larry at the bottom of the list?!?! He's top of the line World 1 boss material. This is blasphemy. He IS number 1!

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Still questioning the decision to include a Newcomer whose gimmick centers on being entirely unpredictable.
It's such a strange thing, Random has this weird ability, he transforms into another character at the start of the match... I guess it must be really shy and doesn't want to show off its gorgeous curvy body with the little dot at the bottom.

D

Deleted member

It's such a strange thing, Random has this weird ability, he transforms into another character at the start of the match... I guess it must be really shy and doesn't want to show off its gorgeous curvy body with the little dot at the bottom.
They claim it's due to processing problems involving Random's model using every single attack in the game. But that's bull sand because hacking Brawl can reveal that its model causes no bugs whatsoever;

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
How could you put Larry at the bottom of the list?!?! He's top of the line World 1 boss material. This is blasphemy. He IS number 1!
Probably because he's the least impressive and the easiest of all the Koopalings. I blame him for having a least interesting design of all of them (minus Junior).

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Does it bother anyone else that we still haven't heard any information from gamexplain from the closed press conference? Something is up.....

R0Y

Smash Master
I don't feel like waiting for something that doesn't have a confirmed US release, so I'll buy an XL. I gotta use the money I've earned from bagging groceries for 20 hours a week somehow. That and I don't use the c-stick when I use the Gamecube controller, and I already own Xenoblade so I see no reason to buy it.
I'd still recommend waiting until you get an XL for the New 3DS XL. Ignoring Xenoblade it'll almost certainly be a better price with other improvements, and like DSi some games from here on out, (like Pokemon), might run better because of the improved CPU and RAM.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Gotta have them question bottom jeans (jeans)
Mark with the curve (with the curve)
The whole club was fallin' in lurve

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I just bought my first 3ds ever a month ago.
Oh my god :( Yeah I'd be really mad at Nintendo as well. The good news is you'll have almost the exact same games, though some may have improvements on New 3DS. It'll be like DSi...with Xenoblade.

D

Deleted member

Probably because he's the least impressive and the easiest of all the Koopalings. I blame him for having a least interesting design of all of them (minus Junior).
Eh, to each their own I suppose. Part of the reason I like him is for his simplicity. Something about his design that I can't quite put my finger on. I personally also like to consider him the leader of the bunch for something irrelevant to their actual boss roles.

See, he's in front. That totally matters right? He's also my go to light weight in Mario Kart 8.

D

Deleted member

I'd still recommend waiting until you get an XL for the New 3DS XL. Ignoring Xenoblade it'll almost certainly be a better price with other improvements, and like DSi some games from here on out, (like Pokemon), might run better because of the improved CPU and RAM.

By the time the new model comes out, I could afford it, and I don't want to play Smash on my old 3DS.

Glaze_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItsGlaze
3DS FC
2595-1893-0903
OMG GUYS TWO CHARACTERS IN ONE DAY!!!!!11!!!! THENK U BASED SAMURAI!1!

R0Y

Smash Master

By the time the new model comes out, I could afford it, and I don't want to play Smash on my old 3DS.
Well I can't argue with that. You're Mr. Moneybags compared to me, lol. I'll suffer on OG 3DS for a few months of Smash. I'm mainly into the Wii U version anyway.

D

Deleted member

If I'm wrong, I would like to see your list then. I'm guessing out of bias that you would put Junior at the end for being Baby Bowser 2.0.
Don't forget that he replaced the Koopalings for a good deal of time and also effectively caused a retcon of them as Bowser's children.

D

Deleted member

Well I can't argue with that. You're Mr. Moneybags compared to me, lol. I'll suffer on OG 3DS for a few months of Smash. I'm mainly into the Wii U version anyway.
Oh, c'mon, I'm not that rich, I just have $300-ish dollars right now with $150 set aside specifically for Smash.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Getting the new 3ds would be cool and all, but now I'm saving up for a WiiU heh.

Inb4 I buy it and an upgraded version is announced too.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
If I'm wrong, I would like to see your list then. I'm guessing out of bias that you would put Junior at the end for being Baby Bowser 2.0.
Well, I don't really consider Jr. a Koopaling but he'd actually be number one!

Morton > Larry > Iggy > Wendy > Roy > Ludwig > Lemmy imo

D

Deleted member

The new 3DS has an improved CPU.. they could optimize Smash Bros. 3DS, and put characters that would've been difficult to put, such as the Ice Climbers, without problems. :troll:
Of course, I don't know anything. lol

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Don't forget that he replaced the Koopalings for a good deal of time and also effectively caused a retcon of them as Bowser's children.
To be fair, Nintendo didn't know what else to do with them at that time until the creation of the ever repetitive and boring New Super Mario Bros. games. And the whole "Koopalings being related to Bowser" deal was Nintendo of America's idea and Nintendo of Japan went along with it until Miyamoto had spoken for himself years later.

Soul.

Really? I've noticed changes on a lot of veterans.
They got changes in special moves and in some Smash attacks, I think. Normal and aerial attacks are the same from Brawl.
I'm being serious.
The moveset she has works just fine. It's just that it was nerfed to oblivion.
That's because of Brawl. I'm sure they'll buff it in Smash 4.

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
The new 3DS has an improved CPU.. they could optimize Smash Bros. 3DS, and put characters that would've been difficult to put, such as the Ice Climbers, without problems. :troll:
Of course, I don't know anything. lol
No no no shhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom