• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Why is the Ridley thread locked? It's not like Ridley is officially disconfirmed yet. I know it's unlikely, but the leaked roster still wasn't the full roster. There is a small chance that Ridley is still in. Give the Ridley fans a break.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I thought Giratina was using Ominous Wind while Zoroark was using Night Slash...turns out it's Dragon Breath and Fury Swipes. They should have used Shadow Force and Night Daze respectively. Also, Arceus should have used Judgement instead of Gravity.

D

Deleted member

Why is the Ridley thread locked? It's not like Ridley is officially disconfirmed yet. I know it's unlikely, but the leaked roster still wasn't the full roster. There is a small chance that Ridley is still in. Give the Ridley fans a break.
I think it's because they all went insane, not because Ridley isn't playable, though the later will be true soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
By the sounds of it. Hell broke loose.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Four times, not counting all the side threads with OPs made in less than a minute.
It's sort of a miracle that the thread was only locked once through this whole time.

But oh man the hell that is going to break out when people find out the hard way...

Soul.

Am I the only person who doesn't use the C-Stick, and uses A for smashes?
Maybe. The C-Stick is mostly used to retreat with an aerial move or do other stuff that wouldn't be possible with the Control Stick / Circle Pad....eh.
Why did the Ridley thread get locked again?

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
I have had 13 PMs asking me why the Ridley thread is closed already.

I guess it's nice to have actual messages outnumbering my warnings/infraction auto-PMs.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm actually kind of mad at Japan.
Getting all the good stuff early!
I could just "accidentally" break my used 3DS XL,get refund w/Year Warranty,and wait,then buy the LL.
This is why I go to Gamestop.

2222.gif

Lozjam

Smash Champion
At least you don't have to deal with the fallout.
God/HelixFossil/Reggie/Sakurai/Trinen/whatever deity you believe in, bless you and the other mods. If you need anything from me or anyone else don't hesitate to ask. This must be really hard. We are here for you guys. Right?!

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Can't say I can shed too many tears for the fact the Ridley thread is locked.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I feel bad if a lot of the Ridley talk gets thrown here. People who don't really visit the thread will have to deal with the insanity...And yes. I posted in the Ridley thread a lot. I'm sane though..I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom