• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
D

Deleted member

Possibly. I'm not really fond of the competitive side of Smash so in the long run my being here is kinda ironic.
Lol, you know what's funny? I've been considering quitting YouTube and deviantART as of recently.. I don't know why, but I feel like my run on those sites is ending, somewhat. If it comes to effect, I'd keep my YouTube and dA accounts, but wouldn't use them as much.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Bowser's weakness discovered. SDCC will never be repeated :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

This is why the Jungle armor would have been better... maybe I'm just biased because I'm a man who likes women. I shouldn't complain though, it's not Shulk's default outfit, and Zero Suit Samus exists...
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120505074702/xenoblade/images/e/ec/Shulk_jungle.jpg
I think they went with what they went with because of the humor factor. That's what I think anyway.
Zero Suit Samus costume+Shulk costume+Tortimer Island=Smash beach party!

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't do this is to me... It's not funny anymore:crying:
Joking aside, I'm actually excited about Bowser Jr. being in. I'll be even happier if his alts are the koopalings, because Larry would be my instant main(unless I end up hating the gameplay style entirely)

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Looks like Ness and Wario might be unlockable which means they probably won't be revealed before release.

Now I'm butthurt.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Wow, Link really does look ugly in this game. Graphically, he's one of the best looking characters, but something about his face is so off.

D

Deleted member

Looks like Ness and Wario might be unlockable which means they probably won't be revealed before release.

Now I'm butthurt.
Eh...
I don't follow your thinking. Wario should, and probably will be starter. I wouldn't be surprised if they announce him the day the game comes out. Kind of an odd thing to celebrate with, but it's possible. Ness on the other hand is probably hidden. Which sucks because Falcon is likely starter, and that ruins them sharing starter/unlock status.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Wow, Link really does look ugly in this game. Graphically, he's one of the best looking characters, but something about his face is so off.
I think its because they went with the more anime approach.

Because his eyes are more bright, bigger, and have insanely think black lines around them. Added with his large eye brow..

Hell he looks like i drew him. XD

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Eh...
I don't follow your thinking. Wario should, and probably will be starter. I wouldn't be surprised if they announce him the day the game comes out. Kind of an odd thing to celebrate with, but it's possible. Ness on the other hand is probably hidden. Which sucks because Falcon is likely starter, and that ruins them sharing starter/unlock status.
Because clearly they must be equal. Clearly.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Eh...
There was this recent leak of what appears to be the starter screen for the 3DS version taken down from the JP shop or something.
Showed all the announced characters bar Lucina and technically Dark Pit, and had no Wario or Ness.

D

Deleted member

Don't do this is to me... It's not funny anymore:crying:
- The modes shown in the leak are real and some were actually shown in today's Direct, such as the Online mode (With Anyone, With Friends and Spectator).
- Shulk's artwork is the same as the one found in the leak.

Bowser Jr. confirmed. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom