• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
it up. Starting with...uh, will Xenoblade 3DS be a good game?
It will no doubt be one of the best 3ds games to date (unless they **** up the port).

What are your opinions on customizable moves in the future of the smash 4 scene?

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
It will no doubt be one of the best 3ds games to date (unless they **** up the port).

What are your opinions on customizable moves in the future of the smash 4 scene?
:,( I'll probably be unable to play that xenoblade, why nintendo, why you do this.

Boomuki

Smash Cadet
NNID
BooMuki
3DS FC
0963-0043-6790
sigh.. If Captain Falcon could get an alt like Shulk I would be soooo happy

D

Deleted member

The idea of having customizable covers on the New 3DS is great.. but a game like Smash Bros. needs a bigger screen (maybe, I guess), so I can't decide at the moment. Maybe once they release these 3DS models in the US (they'll obviously release it in 2015) I'll decide once again. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
High school? No wonder. :rolleyes:
It's almost as bad in college, they spend most of their time in the computer labs doing their college work and wouldn't pay any attention to anyone that talks to them. One girl actually acknowledged my existence, but she's is a genwunner for only liking the first generation of Pokemon (hating new gens like the rest of them). That's why I'll depend on nothing but dating apps this year and I'm lucky enough to have the right funds to purchase it tonight. Hell, I even predicted that I probably won't find "the one" in a wretched study cave like college for four years anyway. :awesome:

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Toon Link is apparently an anthro animal.

And on an alt for Fox, he should have his appearance from SSB64 and Melee, although Project M did it first... Same with Falco.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Welcome to the Social Thread! Here you can talk about orgasms, religion, furries, Madoka, or none of those things! Here are some of our most notable members!

@xSoul, the guy who just won't shut up about the competitive scene!

@Sehnsucht, the creepy guy who hides in the attic!

@Kermit the Ninja, who won't stop using Madoka gifs! EVER.

@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , the outspoken not-furry!

@Chucklehead Tom, the funny guy!

@MisterVideoGaming, everyone's favorite Substitute!

@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon , there ain't no thing like him, cept him!

@ E Exaggeratedhonesty , the guy who draws *****es and ****s!

@Moon Monkey, the meme generator!

@ praline praline , the swag master!

@MorbidAltruism, the guy with the gargantuan vernacular!

and who could forget @Soul Blazer, if you don't like what he likes, you can leave!

All these fabulous people and more, in a family-friendly environment where you can have any opinion! Enjoy your stay!

Because you can never leave.

Time to get the nuclear bomb out.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Sigh, the Kindle with special offers is $69, but with the shipping fees it becomes more expensive than if I buy it at a store in here :(

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

Time to get the nuclear bomb out.
Maybe we're not here because we don't fill any niche not already filled. Maybe we're not unique.

For example, I post Madoka gifs, but only because @Kermit the Ninja posts them and he introduced me to the show. I can make jokes, but that domain is ruled by @Chucklehead Tom. I can make dark posts, but @Sehnsucht dwarfs us all in that field.

You know the old saying, jack of all trades, master of none.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the Social Thread! Here you can talk about orgasms, religion, furries, Madoka, or none of those things! Here are some of our most notable members!

@xSoul, the guy who just won't shut up about the competitive scene!

@Sehnsucht, the creepy guy who hides in the attic!

@Kermit the Ninja, who won't stop using Madoka gifs! EVER.

@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , the outspoken not-furry!

@Chucklehead Tom, the funny guy!

@MisterVideoGaming, everyone's favorite Substitute!

@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon , there ain't no thing like him, cept him!

@ E Exaggeratedhonesty , the guy who draws *****es and ****s!

@Moon Monkey, the meme generator!

@ praline praline , the swag master!

@MorbidAltruism, the guy with the gargantuan vernacular!

and who could forget @Soul Blazer, if you don't like what he likes, you can leave!

All these fabulous people and more, in a family-friendly environment where you can have any opinion! Enjoy your stay!

Because you can never leave.
I was notable once, but now I only pop up occasionally. I hate school.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

This had better be a Rosalina alt.
I heard from the Rosalina thread that it's just too different from her dress when most of her attacks, (like the "some say she has galaxies under her dress" attack), seem to rely on "coming out of" it.

I will agree though that it is the best though.

Followed then by that Cosmic Rosalina.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
D
Maybe we're not here because we don't fill any niche not already filled. Maybe we're not unique.

For example, I post Madoka gifs, but only because @Kermit the Ninja posts them and he introduced me to the show. I can make jokes, but that domain is ruled by @Chucklehead Tom. I can make dark posts, but @Sehnsucht dwarfs us all in that field.

Don't worry yourself. You are a lot more notable than me. I do not bring anything special to the table besides be a huge LoZ fan.......

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I heard from the Rosalina thread that it's just too different from her dress when most of her attacks, (like the "some say she has galaxies under her dress" attack), seem to rely on "coming out of" it.
I will agree though that it is the best though.
Followed then by that Cosmic Rosalina.
I realized that shortly after making that post, ha...
But Cosmic Rosalina would be pretty cool.

Also, again, Sports Gear for Peach.

mimgrim

Smash Hero

It doesn't matter. Cause we all gonna go BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom