• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm surprised that no one made fun of HotFeet444 for his obsession with a certain catgirl yet. Maybe it's because you guys worship him for his beautiful art.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh! Oh! what?!?! Art?!!!

:D where is he?
You can only see them on his YouTube videos (the name of his channel is FeliciaFan444) and he never mentioned anything about having a DeviantArt. He did however share his work over time as far as I could remember.

And based on his name alone, he's a class A furry and kemonomimi lover.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

People wanted a Xenoblade remake for Wii U instead of one for the 3DS / New 3DS?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I did not expect to have a so much detailed proof, but I'm glad you told me this now.

Because if I got this right, the song from a global perspective follows a very similar melody, but the pitch and the notes used aren't the EXACT same, but made in the same purpose.

So, I'm going to ask you a question to clear me any doubts on this:

Do you think that they would do the main theme of TTYD based on this melody in a complete different way while stil keeping the core structure as a base?

Because there is an easter egg about the famicom startup in TTYD. I found it weird since the GC BIOS already has an easter egg about it. Then I actually realised that they would sounds similar and to think that we believe in you mario main melody being based on NES beeps, that's quite amazing in inspiration.

Which is why I'm curious tough. While I'm there, this one should be even more obvious but more intriguing.

This:

Would be similar to this?

This one, I swear if you tell me I was right...that would be VERY interesting.
Hmm... I'm not too sure. There are many differences with those songs.

Here's a video about running out of music. Since there are similarities with every song it doesn't necessarily lend its similarities to some kind of connection.

The Paper Mario Title Screen (if thats the one you're talking about) is written in A flat. I know because I tried learning it on piano but got lazy (which tends to happen a lot since I'm really bad at reading music) I don't think that the Title screen or Famicom are related. Nor do I think...

Ok... nevermind. Listening to the Paper Mario Theme and the Intro story they do sound similar. I think that you could string those two together albeit loosely. But stringing the Title theme to the famicom startup? Idk. Sounds a bit far fetched to me. But hey, Idk. I just talked about how they sound it could sound similar. (though I did go less in depth with the title theme and intro) It makes sense for the intro and title screen songs to connect since they both have a common theme. Much like how Bob-omb battlefield and Snowman's land sound similar in Mario 64. But music can get pretty limited when it comes to originality sometimes. If you want to get even more confused you could look at the composers for each song. If all 3 share the same composer did he just write the song like that because its his style? Or was he looking to the past to reference an earlier work?

But if the same than they probably weren't connected. All kinds of theories could pop up.

Nintendo loves theme and variation. Though theme and variation are much more recognizable. An example would be again Snowmans land and Bob-omb battlefield. Also StickerStars main overworld and how it changes depending on location. A big criteria in theme and variation is well... a theme. But the variations tend to change speed, instruments, and keys. But the melody remains the same for the most part. If Paper Mario's Intro, Title Screen, and Famicom Start-up were all theme and variation than it would be an very extreme case of it. You could say that the songs could have been inspired.

Take all I have to say with a grain of salt though hahaha. I took one music theory class my Senior year of Highschool 2 years ago hahaha.

Pretty interesting stuff though.

Also with the last two songs. I was lazy so I just played them both at the same time. :awesome:

Same key. Same notes. Idk about tempo because I didn't try too hard hahaha. The main difference is the part that of the songs that seem to drop the melody or whatever. Can't think of a good word for it now but you know what I mean.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

Here's a video about running out of music. Since there are similarities with every song it doesn't necessarily lend its similarities to some kind of connection.

The Paper Mario Title Screen (if thats the one you're talking about) is written in A flat. I know because I tried learning it on piano but got lazy (which tends to happen a lot since I'm really bad at reading music) I don't think that the Title screen or Famicom are related. Nor do I think...

Ok... nevermind. Listening to the Paper Mario Theme and the Intro story they do sound similar. I think that you could string those two together albeit loosely. But stringing the Title theme to the famicom startup? Idk. Sounds a bit far fetched to me. But hey, Idk. I just talked about how they sound it could sound similar. (though I did go less in depth with the title theme and intro) It makes sense for the intro and title screen songs to connect since they both have a common theme. Much like how Bob-omb battlefield and Snowman's land sound similar in Mario 64. But music can get pretty limited when it comes to originality sometimes. If you want to get even more confused you could look at the composers for each song. If all 3 share the same composer did he just write the song like that because its his style? Or was he looking to the past to reference an earlier work?

But if the same than they probably weren't connected. All kinds of theories could pop up.

Nintendo loves theme and variation. Though theme and variation are much more recognizable. An example would be again Snowmans land and Bob-omb battlefield. Also StickerStars main overworld and how it changes depending on location. A big criteria in theme and variation is well... a theme. But the variations tend to change speed, instruments, and keys. But the melody remains the same for the most part. If Paper Mario's Intro, Title Screen, and Famicom Start-up were all theme and variation than it would be an very extreme case of it. You could say that the songs could have been inspired.

Take all I have to say with a grain of salt though hahaha. I took one music theory class my Senior year of Highschool 2 years ago hahaha.

Also with the last two songs. I was lazy so I just played them both at the same time. :awesome:

Same key. Same notes. Idk about tempo because I didn't try too hard hahaha. The main difference is the part that of the songs that seem to drop the melody or whatever. Can't think of a good word for it now but you know what I mean.
Are you.. some kinda of music jesus? :o

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

No I tried for tittle screen not even the main mario theme matches and I still haven't found where it would match.

We believe in you mario is this:

Since mp3 for this music is literally an insult, here's a 20-25 mb wav file ripped from the original (it;s far better in quality).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6m4vdrgosgq5hpl/evt_vce1_32k.wav?dl=0

Btw, this is the best vgm I've heard. So...beautiful and perfect!

I;m telling that intro story is the same melody.

Tough, if anyone found from what theme tittle screen is from, tell me immediately, because I love this music so much and it would be interesting.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Welcome to the Social Thread! Here you can talk about orgasms, religion, furries, Madoka, or none of those things! Here are some of our most notable members!

@xSoul, the guy who just won't shut up about the competitive scene!

@ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht , the creepy guy who hides in the attic!

@Kermit the Ninja, who won't stop using Madoka gifs! EVER.

@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , the outspoken not-furry!

@Chucklehead Tom, the funny guy!

@MisterVideoGaming, everyone's favorite Substitute!

@Rocket Raccoon, there ain't no thing like him, cept him!

@ E Exaggeratedhonesty , the guy who draws ******* and *****!

@ Moon Monkey Moon Monkey , the meme generator!

@ praline praline , the swag master!

@ Morbi Morbi , the guy with the gargantuan vernacular!

and who could forget @ FlareHabanero FlareHabanero , if you don't like what he likes, you can leave!

All these fabulous people and more, in a family-friendly environment where you can have any opinion! Enjoy your stay!

Because you can never leave.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Welcome to the Social Thread! Here you can talk about orgasms, religion, furries, Madoka, or none of those things! Here are some of our most notable members!

@ E Exaggeratedhonesty , the guy who draws *****es and ****s!

and who could forget @ FlareHabanero FlareHabanero , if you don't like what he likes, you can leave!

All these fabulous people and more, in a family-friendly environment where you can have any opinion! Enjoy your stay!

What about myself and @ Morbi Morbi

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Are you.. some kinda of music jesus? :o
Nope. Just a disciple. :awesome:
All I did was take a year of Music Theory class a couple years ago hahahaha.

It was enjoyable so I remember a lot of it.
The key to doing well in school is enjoying what you learn. Even if you hate it. Pretend to love it and that you find it interesting. The content stays in your mind much better

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Because beards and mustaches are out of style.
It's not about style.

It's about power.

Don't forget @ Cobalsh Cobalsh , the quintessentially forgettable poster.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

;_; I'm.... I'm notable....

D

Deleted member

That's about right.
But what about me ;_;

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I do wax the hair off my legs every now and then, and I shave frequently.
That's good. Because do you know what else has hair on its legs?

Captain's log - Day 28

"I don't have much to write today... When I inspected the Onion's legs, I saw that they were covered by tiny little hairs.

It was kind of disturbing."

Don't be an Onion. Shave yo legs.

I recall that @Kaye Cruiser is a creepy black furry artist.

You should edit your user list and incorporate them.
I'm sexually attracted to both males and females, have Asperger's, and am a "Scalie" to boot.
I'm a "triple minority." Add me.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

HEY!

No but really, I wonder why I'm not notable enough for being the major source of Paper Mario images and jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom