• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm afraid I'll have to agree with you. Having no facial hair is better than being called a neckbeard 24/7 and plus facial hair can be a real turn off for many women.
I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with you. Being called a neckbeard 24/7 is better than being a prepubescent girl. Plus facial hair can be a real turn on for many women. ;)

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
HEY!

No but really, I wonder why I'm not notable enough for being the major source of Paper Mario images and jokes.
Because you have a paper thin personally.:troll:
Not that drawing busty ******* is a personally in it's own right.... just a pervert personally.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Welcome to the Social Thread! Here you can talk about orgasms, religion, furries, Madoka, or none of those things! Here are some of our most notable members!

@ Soul. Soul. , the guy who just won't shut up about the competitive scene!

@ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht , the creepy guy who hides in the attic!

@Kermit the Ninja, who won't stop using Madoka gifs! EVER.

@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , the outspoken not-furry!

@ E Exaggeratedhonesty , the guy who draws *****es and ****s!

@Moon Monkey, the meme generator!

@ praline praline , the swag master!

@ Morbi Morbi , the guy with the gargantuan vernacular!

and who could forget @Soul Blazer, if you don't like what he likes, you can leave!

All these fabulous people and more, in a family-friendly environment where you can have any opinion! Enjoy your stay!

Because you can never leave.
WHAAAAAAATTTTTT?!?

D

Deleted member

Welcome to the Social Thread! Here you can talk about orgasms, religion, furries, Madoka, or none of those things! Here are some of our most notable members!

and who could forget @Soul Blazer, if you don't like what he likes, you can leave!

All these fabulous people and more, in a family-friendly environment where you can have any opinion! Enjoy your stay!

I'm safe! :troll:
Nah, I'm only kidding.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with you. Being called a neckbeard 24/7 is better than being a prepubescent girl. Plus facial hair can be a real turn on for many women. ;)
Tell that to the gals at my high school, they don't talk when I'm hairy yet talk when I'm hairless. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Mostly for ****s and giggles, and also maybe sortof I'm a nice guy, Rocket, Tom and MVG are on the list.

You're also on my list.

Boomuki

Smash Cadet
NNID
BooMuki
3DS FC
0963-0043-6790
It's wasted potential if Captain Falcon doesn't get a half naked alt like Shulk.

Soul.

I am sorry, I thought talking about the competitive scene was fine on a thread like this one....or is it not allowed in SpeculationIsAlmostDoneBoards? :urg:
Almost everyone goes to the Social thread. That means everyone is a notable member.

D

Deleted member

I am sorry, I thought talking about the competitive scene was fine on a thread like this one....or is it not allowed in SpeculationIsAlmostDoneBoards? :urg:
Almost everyone goes to the Social thread. That means everyone is a notable member.
We're just joshin ya.
but really you only ever seem to talk about competitive Smash, mix it up a little buddy.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
In case you couldn't tell, this was mostly a joke. Nothing said here is serious.

Soul.

We're just joshin ya.
but really you only ever seem to talk about competitive Smash, mix it up a little buddy.
I have nothing else to talk about. I'd talk about how Mario Kart players tend to complain almost every single time, call other users butthurt while they're alone and have nobody else to talk with on YouTube or whatever.
Yeah, I should mix it up. Starting with...uh, will Xenoblade 3DS be a good game?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have nothing else to talk about. I'd talk about how Mario Kart players tend to complain almost every single time, call other users butthurt wwhile they're alone and have nobody else to talk with on YouTube or whatever.
Yeah, I should mix it up. Starting with...uh, will Xenoblade 3DS be a good game?
How can you not complain when A ****ING BLUE SHELL HIT YOU AT THE FINAL STRETCH AND YOU DROP DOWN TO 6TH AT THE LAST ****ING GODDAMN MOTHER****ING COCKING SECOND.
Okay Tom deep breaths, I've gone through this before.

Lozjam

Smash Champion

@Chucklehead Tom, the funny guy!

@MisterVideoGaming, everyone's favorite Substitute!

@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon , there ain't no thing like him, cept him!

Everyone always forgets about me :'(

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
@ Cobalsh Cobalsh got that tourney tomorrow :awesome: you comin?

inb4 no.
I was supposed to get my learner's permit today, then I was going to drive. But as soon as I got there, the DMV closed. So now I have to go tomorrow, then my license isn't valid for another day, and my parents will be working, so no.

Unfortunately not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom