• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Tv Tropes, hence why I know which Nintendo characters are big to the LGBT community. Bowser, Ganon, and Link are the biggest offenders.
Excuse me?
Girls can be real *****es, they like their fun. They love making guys feel uncomfortable. So you should tell them
In my experience it's just teasing most of the time, kinda like when your friend calls you a *** **** *** ******* **** but they don't really mean it.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
"Excuse me ladies, your topic on the attractiveness of other men is making me quite uncomfortable. I implore you to stop with your shenanigans."
That would actually make you look quite hot to them. A lot of girls love classy guys that stand up for themselves in a classy way

Morbi

Scavenger
"Excuse me ladies, your topic on the attractiveness of other men is making me quite uncomfortable. I implore you to stop with your shenanigans."
Or you could just start talking about how other women are more attractive and that it is a burden for you to be seen with them. You could be all like, "do not get me wrong, Jenny, I would totally bang you out of drunken desperation; however, you could stand to lose a few pounds, should you really be eating so much at lunch? I digress, I prefer my ******* to not have horse-face and a little junk in the trunk never hurt anyone. Not sure if the super hot, Tod, feels that way, but I would recommend plastic surgery if you are interested in him."

If that does not make them feel uncomfortable... I have nothing else to contribute.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Or you could just start talking about how other women are more attractive and that it is a burden for you to be seen with them. You could be all like, "do not get me wrong, Jenny, I would totally bang you out of drunken desperation; however, you could stand to lose a few pounds, should you really be eating so much at lunch? I digress, I prefer my *****es to not have horse-face and a little junk in the trunk never hurt anyone. Not sure if the super hot, Tod, feels that way, but I would recommend plastic surgery if you are interested in him."

If that does not make them feel uncomfortable... I have nothing else to contribute.

;_; that was beautiful.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
What kind of attractive women that they're embarrassing me in front of should I talk about, @ Morbi Morbi ? The only other women I know are from smash.

"Hey, I know a much prettier girl than you and her name is Marth!" :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hmm, so are 16GB or 32GB microSDHC cards bundled with the New 3DS and New 3DS XL or something?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
SO KIRBY FIGHTERS DELUXE IS A REALLY GOOD GAME. MY FIRST RUN THROUGH SINGLE PLAYER I DID VERY HARD AND CUTTER SINCE CUTTER KIRBY IS TOP TIER. LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT THE FINAL BOSS IS SO HARD IT TOOK ME 10 MINUTES TO BEAT HIM AFTER LOSING SEVERAL TIMES. WHAT MAKES IT WORSE IS THAT THE GAME MAKES THE FIGHT EASIER AFTER EACH LOSS. IT IS AN EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FIGHT AT THE END. MY WHOLE FIRST RUN TOOK ME 20 MINUTES HAHAHAHA

(big text to try and sway the conversation to something else....)

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
SO KIRBY FIGHTERS DELUXE IS A REALLY GOOD GAME. MY FIRST RUN THROUGH SINGLE PLAYER I DID VERY HARD AND CUTTER SINCE CUTTER KIRBY IS TOP TIER. LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT THE FINAL BOSS IS SO HARD IT TOOK ME 10 MINUTES TO BEAT HIM AFTER LOSING SEVERAL TIMES. WHAT MAKES IT WORSE IS THAT THE GAME MAKES THE FIGHT EASIER AFTER EACH LOSS. IT IS AN EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FIGHT AT THE END. MY WHOLE FIRST RUN TOOK ME 20 MINUTES HAHAHAHA

(big text to try and sway the conversation to something else....)
I know right?! I only wish i had friends to play it with -_-

Morbi

Scavenger
Speaking of relationships. @ Morbi Morbi , have you patched things up with your fiance, @Mega Dunsparce ? Will there still be a wedding, or have you guys officially broken up?
Mega Dunsparce and I have not spoken for months, so I suppose the wedding is off. :awesome:

He never calls, he never tells me that I am pretty, his performance in bed is lackluster... in fact, I think that he is cheating on me! I found lipstick on his Dunsparce plushie, I do not wear lipstick.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm kind of tickled by FD stages being labeled as "Ω", because it brings back good memories of Dissidia FF.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Mega Dunsparce and I have not spoken for months, so I suppose the wedding is off. :awesome:
Dang it! I had the whole wedding planned! Oh well. At least your bridesmaids will be happy. VERY happy. FufufufufufufufuhehehehehehehehehehahahahahaahahaMWAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, since I had to process quite a big batch of info and think what they changes, I'm just going to post it here. Also, I actually found that the leak would imo weirdly allude to Paper Mario (I found this so weird to happen, but it;s not clear).

Listen to this to calm your mind and process those info:

Ok, so now, the leak is 99.999999999999999% confirmed. Like, unless it was an almost finished version, the render is the exact one for shulk.

The 3ds JP trailer confirmed lots of stages and all of them were in the leak. Side note, they showed the FD form of the Paper Mario stage as the grass of hither tither hill (1:21 in the youtube video). Tough, that's not the evidence I'm talking about (but it was an hit and run like the beginning and August 20 so kinda support, but not clear).

The CD as ost...I forgot to mention: music encoded in CD is the best quality on computer. I think it might be better than wav, but I'm not sure and I know that listening to tracks on CD is really perfect to their original. So, seeing a TTYD music (now, I badly want wiiu music, like it would just be the best thing ever) on a CD is really awesome. No, it's
Was going to buy both before anyway so that's a great reason to be even more convinced to throw my money (an ost that much diverse on the best quality to play on a cd player really worth that much money).

I don't think I saw a deconfirmatin (don't consider the brain age AT as deconfirmed because who would expect that?). Tough, I just want to bring up something: they did NOT show the Paper Mario stage icon while in the same video, they did for the 3d land and rainbow road (the later was done twice). Even more surprising, they showed once the icon of rainbow road before the FD form of Paper Mario stage was showed in the same section without even showing the name and the icon while the name was confirmed 9 days ago!!! That's quite something, but other stages was showed without their name, but most of them has an unknown one. This is fishy tbh.

But, this is where it gets into solid case. Just to remind you, you see on the first row of the leak that I need to remind you is NOT final those characters in order: Mario - Lugi - Peach - Bowser - YOSHI??? - Rosalina - Bowser JR.

Why yoshi is there? I don't doubt the repping of jr as mario character (origin: mario sunshine and smg so I don't doubt his repping). Rosalina and the rest are mario EXCEPT YOSHI!!!

Let me be blatantly honest: it doesn't make any sense. Or maybe...it would, but under certain circumstances?

To remind you, as you would unlock characters, you would see the roster slot "move". What if yoshi was made to go away and let the group assembled, but only if you unlock someone?

Just seems weird to have the Paper Mario tease at the same time...

If I consider a 54 slot -1 for random, getting 5 newcomers is enough for him even after adding what people wants the most (KKR, Ridley and mewtwo). 2 spot left, you could take the last for ice climbers (I don't really think they are done because polar bear).

So, nothing said [deconfirmed] and it's not even far fetched to happen. Snake being cut isn't really surprising, but lucas and wolf would have been in the most danger imo (but I didn't think they were cut).

As for the icon, the more and more we don't know, the farther from [deconfirmed] he is. Seriously, we are 2 weeks before release and they still have a ton to say. I even expect a US direct and one last trailer the week of the release because they can't cover everything in potd.

So, here's a thing I would like that people listen: if you're on a support thread that experienced like mine a decrease in activity due to the leak, take this time to just think. Really, nothing is announced on week end so just take this time to relax and think about your most wanted because we are so close to get everyone else killed with a shotgun. It won't be beautiful and there might be drama so just prepare for every outcome and view the game generally.

With that said, I'm really hype since I'm going to beat TTYD and maybe start SPM tomorrow if I beat said game this night. I can't wait to read the famous story that people keep prasing and makes me too much tempted to know while I don't want to know (Do not spoil me, but the only thing I know is the dimentio thing I shall not say because of ultimate show picking my curiosity).

So, hype whatever happens!

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

Oh btw, since you seem to know more in music @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest , I want to know your opinion:

Does this melody only pattern:

is similar or matching this one? (also, not taking care about the speed, just the notes and their pattern):

I tough it was a perfect match and i was very curious about it considering the melody of intro story is reused in the famous "We believe in you, Mario!"

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
So, since I had to process quite a big batch of info and think what they changes, I'm just going to post it here. Also, I actually found that the leak would imo weirdly allude to Paper Mario (I found this so weird to happen, but it;s not clear).

Ok, so now, the leak is 99.999999999999999% confirmed. Like, unless it was an almost finished version, the render is the exact one for shulk.

The 3ds JP trailer confirmed lots of stages and all of them were in the leak. Side note, they showed the FD form of the Paper Mario stage as the grass of hither tither hill (1:21 in the youtube video). Tough, that's not the evidence I'm talking about (but it was an hit and run like the beginning and August 20 so kinda support, but not clear).

The CD as ost...I forgot to mention: music encoded in CD is the best quality on computer. I think it might be better than wav, but I'm not sure and I know that listening to tracks on CD is really perfect to their original. So, seeing a TTYD music (now, I badly want wiiu music, like it would just be the best thing ever) on a CD is really awesome. No, it's
Was going to buy both before anyway so that's a great reason to be even more convinced to throw my money (an ost that much diverse on the best quality to play on a cd player really worth that much money).

I don't think I saw a deconfirmatin (don't consider the brain age AT as deconfirmed because who would expect that?). Tough, I just want to bring up something: they did NOT show the Paper Mario stage icon while in the same video, they did for the 3d land and rainbow road (the later was done twice). Even more surprising, they showed once the icon of rainbow road before the FD form of Paper Mario stage was showed in the same section without even showing the name and the icon while the name was confirmed 9 days ago!!! That's quite something, but other stages was showed without their name, but most of them has an unknown one. This is fishy tbh.

But, this is where it gets into solid case. Just to remind you, you see on the first row of the leak that I need to remind you is NOT final those characters in order: Mario - Lugi - Peach - Bowser - YOSHI??? - Rosalina - Bowser JR.

Why yoshi is there? I don't doubt the repping of jr as mario character (origin: mario sunshine and smg so I don't doubt his repping). Rosalina and the rest are mario EXCEPT YOSHI!!!

Let me be blatantly honest: it doesn't make any sense. Or maybe...it would, but under certain circumstances?

To remind you, as you would unlock characters, you would see the roster slot "move". What if yoshi was made to go away and let the group assembled, but only if you unlock someone?

If I consider a 54 slot -1 for random, getting 5 newcomers is enough for him even after adding what people wants the most (KKR, Ridley and mewtwo). 2 spot left, you could take the last for ice climbers (I don't really think they are done because polar bear).

So, nothing said [deconfirmed] and it's not even far fetched to happen. Snake being cut isn't really surprising, but lucas and wolf would have been in the most danger imo (but I didn't think they were cut).

As for the icon, the more and more we don't know, the farther from [deconfirmed] he is. Seriously, we are 2 weeks before release and they still have a ton to say. I even expect a US direct and one last trailer the week of the release because they can't cover everything in potd.

So, here's a thing I would like that people listen: if you're on a support thread that experienced like mine a decrease in activity due to the leak, take this time to just think. Really, nothing is announced on week end so just take this time to relax and think about your most wanted because we are so close to get everyone else killed with a shotgun. It won't be beautiful and there might be drama so just prepare for every outcome and view the game generally.

With that said, I'm really hype since I'm going to beat TTYD and maybe start SPM tomorrow if I beat said game this night. I can't wait to read the famous story that people keep prasing and makes me too much tempted to know while I don't want to know (Do not spoil me, but the only thing I know is the dimentio thing I shall not say because of ultimate show picking my curiosity).

Oh btw, since you seem to know more in music @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest , I want to know your opinion:

is similar or matching this one? (also, not taking care about the speed, just the notes and their pattern):

I tough it was a perfect match and i was very curious about it considering the melody of intro story is reused in the famous "We believe in you, Mario!"
Your really digging the bottom of the barrel... But I also have a good feeling that the roster we saw isn't the whole thing, and that there just has to be a Paper Mario rep at this point.

Morbi

Scavenger

I do not need the weekend to clear my mind as my most wanted character was just soft-confirmed, Dark Pit. However, if your theory does turn out to be true, nothing would please me more. People are already salty about Dr. Mario being another Mario. I want to see their reactions to a third Mario character... especially after we got Bowser Jr. as well.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Dang it! I had the whole wedding planned! Oh well. At least your bridesmaids will be happy. VERY happy. FufufufufufufufuhehehehehehehehehehahahahahaahahaMWAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
My plans to crash the wedding.. All ruined!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Remember when I started playing Bravely Default? Well I haven't turned it off since I turned on. My 3ds has literally been on for weeks. But now that Kirby Fighters Deluxe is out... I'm ending my Bravely Default Marathon Rampage.... I still haven't beaten Bravely Default and I'm avoiding that trailer until I beat it.

3 crystals. Not too far into getting the 4 one. Gotta get that middle path
Oh what innocence. I remember my experience with Bravely Default and also never turning it off. It will most likely suck to see what you become after you awaken that crystal. :(

I still loved Bravely Default and I'm looking forward to Bravely Second. Oh well...

You are talking about where you choose 3 paths, one easy but long, one not as long or short but medium, one hard and short, right? If thats the case I recommend taking both the middle and right route just for the experience. Also, the long path has some backstory you can learn if you make it far enough.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh what innocence. I remember my experience with Bravely Default and also never turning it off. It will most likely suck to see what you become after you awaken that crystal. :(

I still loved Bravely Default and I'm looking forward to Bravely Second. Oh well...

You are talking about where you choose 3 paths, one easy but long, one not as long or short but medium, one hard and short, right? If thats the case I recommend taking both the middle and right route just for the experience. Also, the long path has some backstory you can learn if you make it far enough.
As long as the sequel has a lot of Edea i'll get it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Oh boy, The Smash Community on Tumblr is really going downhill with more sexist arguments and Samus x Shulk. :troll:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I do not need the weekend to clear my mind as my most wanted character was just soft-confirmed, Dark Pit. However, if your theory does turn out to be true, nothing would please me more. People are already salty about Dr. Mario being another Mario. I want to see their reactions to a third Mario character... especially after we got Bowser Jr. as well.
I can;t believe you just said that for that reason.

Because I know you claimed to dislike him and like dr mario. Wanting Paper Mario just to see people rage...lol.

Anyway, I hate to tell you this, but it might not be that much if he has his series. What people seems to find "annoying" is mario rep. However, we should know that in the end, it doesn't matter. The thing is, the tease is using this question so it kinda matters, but in a weird way because it's just a matter of if he's in or not, not WHY he was and in this case, that wouldn't matter.

Getting own series...might just make people complains a little less.

And I predicted dark pit anyway so, no surprise here.

What I WTH? is duck hunt dog. For some reasons, I just want to trailer soon to get what he does.

What I'm going to say however is if it happens, it completely blew my expectation. I NEVER think that jr and Paper Mario in the roster would happen, but apparently, it might.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom