• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Remember when I started playing Bravely Default? Well I haven't turned it off since I turned on. My 3ds has literally been on for weeks. But now that Kirby Fighters Deluxe is out... I'm ending my Bravely Default Marathon Rampage.... I still haven't beaten Bravely Default and I'm avoiding that trailer until I beat it.

3 crystals. Not too far into getting the 4 one. Gotta get that middle path

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
More importantly, check out this quote by GameXplain about Smash Bros at PAX:

"Yep, this is the E3 build. But we'll be going hands-on with the new one in about an hour. Hopefully they'll let us report on it soon! =)"

When was this posted? One hour ago.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Oh fun fact, if anyone remembers or even cares about that time I was talking to a girl and i asked you all what i should say....

Well i just realized she hasn't talked to me sense then. XD

Oh well.

I don't care.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Oh fun fact, if anyone remembers or even cares about that time I was talking to a girl and i asked you all what i should say....

Oh well.

I don't care.
You actually followed our advice? Well there's your problem

Nielicus

Smash Lord

Oh well.

I don't care.
Maybe you're gay lel

Also, I think Shulk (at least in the build of the trailer) doesn't have hair physics :c

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

Oh well.

I don't care.
I was talking to a bunch of girls near my table at school today. Everything was going good and fine until they started discussing hot guys. It was horrible. Then they started teasing me about how I started blushing because of that.

I'm seriously wondering what I am to those folks? Another girl that they can discuss these things with?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh, boy. So the shulk trailer got me really excited. His move set just looks so beautiful...That New 3ds XL and announcement of a version of Xenoblade chronicles for the New 3ds...That stung.

First off, I already sacrificed quite a bit of stuff for my limited edition 3ds XL a year ago. Next, I will be able to play the game in like 3 days because it will be my birthday, and NOW they tell me they are coming out on with a version on my favorite Nintendo gaming device? One with all these amazing features? Argh. I don't know where I'm suppose to get all this money for the new 3ds xl AND still get all the games I wanted...I'm a sad sheep. :sadsheep:

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
You actually followed our advice? Well there's your problem
Nope. I decided to take my own advice.
Which isn't that much better.

To be honest it was like talking to a brick wall.

I was talking to a bunch of girls near my table at school today. Everything was going good and fine until they started discussing hot guys. It was horrible. Then they started teasing me about how I started blushing because of that.

I'm seriously wondering what I am to those folks? Another girl that they can discuss these things with?
Oh my god I've been there.
Run, Run far away or change the subject!

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Oh, boy. So the shulk trailer got me really excited. His move set just looks so beautiful...That New 3ds XL and announcement of a version of Xenoblade chronicles for the New 3ds...That stung.

First off, I already sacrificed quite a bit of stuff for my limited edition 3ds XL a year ago. Next, I will be able to play the game in like 3 days because it will be my birthday, and NOW they tell me they are coming out on with a version on my favorite Nintendo gaming device? One with all these amazing features? Argh. I don't know where I'm suppose to get all this money for the new 3ds xl AND still get all the games I wanted...I'm a sad sheep. :sadsheep:

I thought it was kinda funny how much they were promoting Xenoblade in the direct. All I could think was:

"...

I think Nintendo wants us to play Xenoblade Chronicles."

Soul.

That new 3DS is like the Game Boy Color, cover changing is like the Game Boy micro, C-Stick confirmed for faster aerials, Smash attacks, etc. Better CPU, amiibo, HTML5, what.
I don't even know anymore. Nintendo is adding the good stuff on the new 3DS.

Morbi

Scavenger

Thank you for making my day.

Well ain't that a little offensive.
Gay person detected. :troll:

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
That new 3DS is like the Game Boy Color, cover changing is like the Game Boy micro, C-Stick confirmed for faster aerials, Smash attacks, etc. Better CPU, amiibo, HTML5, what.
I don't even know anymore. Nintendo is adding the good stuff on the new 3DS.
Nintendo is raiding my wallet :'(

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'd say Peppy and Slippy are both more iconic with the general public. Peppy for his barrel roll quote, and Slippy for being so annoying.

You know what, Peppy is the best choice for a new Star Fox rep, and Slippy is barely ahead of Krystal :troll:
Peppy and Slippy would just be lame duck clones, and I highly doubt that Sakurai would play along with a meme, and something I haven't said yet: Peppy and Slippy have never been canonically PLAYABLE. Remember StarFox Adventures, when you start playing, you are Krystal, and you don't even get to play as Fox until about ten cutscenes pass. Sure you can play as Peppy and Slippy in 64 multiplayer, but that's obviously non canon.

D

Deleted member

inb4 Nintendo releases the regular New 3DS in black and blue at launch because they probably do not want to release the white version. :troll:
Well, this did happen with the DSi, at the US launch, with only black and light blue variations available at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lozjam

Smash Champion

Girls can be real *******, they like their fun. They love making guys feel uncomfortable. Rosa's friend do so all the time. I just spout out smash stuff and that makes them shut up. So you should tell them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom