• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Don't you guys think that the stylus and cartridge placements are weird?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I missed the Direct and saw the Youtube video called "I guess we have no choice" I thought that it was a Ridley reveal.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I highly doubt that Krystal will miss any StarFox games besides the first two, and don't throw 64 3D at me, because that's a REMAKE.
What do you think of this?

I know, and that's the point, they may as well put her into the 5th smash since she'll be popular again
Popularity means nothing. Ask Rodney.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
You won't think it's so funny when Krystal makes it into Smash 5 after the StarFox game for Wii U.
I disapprove of Krystal because she's linked to the meh and bad Star Fox games. Basically every Star Fox game that wasn't great, she was in them. It's like including Jar Jar Binks into a Star Wars game.

There, I finally said it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I was just gonna crash at another thread. But I guess that works as well.
Ok!

Now that Duck Hunt Dog and possibly Mach Rider are out of the way, we can all agree that Takamaru and Lip can get their chance next time. Right? Right?

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I disapprove of Krystal because she's linked to the meh and bad Star Fox games. Basically every Star Fox game that wasn't great, she was in them. It's like including Jar Jar Binks into a Star Wars game.

Adventures was a terrible Star Fox game. It would've been better if it was its own IP.
Assault wasn't bad, just too short.
Command was... weird.

Ok!

Now that Duck Hunt Dog and possibly Mach Rider are out of the way, we can all agree that Takamaru and Lip can get their chance next time. Right? Right?
No. Ice Climbers will be the retro of Smash 5.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

Well, Jar Jar is way sexier than Krystal, so he at least has that going for him.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
There's a difference between popularity and quantity of rule 34 deviantart drawings.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So I was looking at the video title for Shulk's reveal, and well, look what it's called:

"Looks like we have no choice!"

I honestly think Sakurai is talking about the leak and how he eventually had to confirm it. Makes me feel bad for him :(

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
No. Ice Climbers will be the retro of Smash 5.
Just like how people said that Mewtwo would be the only Pokemon rep until the Long Tongue Greninja Moment happened (except everyone speaks of it again). The Ice Climbers salt is real though. :troll:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I think we'll get Peppy or Slippy in the game before Krstal, because they were in Star Fox 64.

Star Fox 64>Star Fox SNES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Every other game

I can get people wanting weird or odd character choices, but let's have them be from a good game first. While the definition of a good game is subjective, majority rules. Hence why people got mad about including a Metroid Other M stage and Samus's new look. Krystal would cause riots that dwarf that.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
While the definition of a good game is subjective, majority rules. Hence why people got mad about including a Metroid Other M stage and Samus's new look. Krystal would cause riots that dwarf that.
I wouldn't mind content from Star Fox adventures.
I really want a Krazoa Palace stage, with, or without Krystal. (or just a beautiful land-based Star Fox stage in general)

Last edited:

floofymoofysheep

Smash Rookie
NNID
trixie08
3DS FC
3196-3867-7416
Does anyone know when the PAX closed door event is? I want to know if anyone's live blogging it, I'm hoping for another trailer but I know we'll get nothing :p

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Meh, she isn't more important than Fox, Falco, Wolf and even Peppy and Slippy are. She's just more popular than the latter two and maybe Falco too.
*laughs uncontrollably at the inaccuracy*

There isn't a way in hell she's more popular in a general crowd than Falco.

And she's not even as popular in Star Fox as peppy and slippy like her fans make you think. Some Krystal fans aren't even fans of Star Fox!

(not saying I don't like her, she's alright in assault.)

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

And she's not even as popular in Star Fox as peppy and slippy like her fans make you think. Some Krystal fans aren't even fans of Star Fox!
Hm, interesting. Being more popular than Falco was a risky speculation, but I definitely thought she was more popular than Peppu and Slippy.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
How the hell can you guys forget the best detail: Krystal is more popular than Slippy in the West while he is more popular than her in the East. So both of them are either Scrappies or Ensemble Darkhorses depending on the region, making them on the same boat as Tingle.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

(not saying I don't like her, she's alright in assault.)
I thought people wanted her in because they were furries really big supporters.

But I've hardly played Star Fox, so don't take my word for it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I thought people wanted her in because they were furries really big supporters.

But I've hardly played Star Fox, so don't take my word for it.
I for one blame her native outfit.
I can never look at Star Fox the same way again...

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I'm worried that the mods will overhear us and get upset. Let's not argue about Krystal for now.
She's already been deconfirmed as only a trophy in the leak anyways :troll:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm worried that the mods will overhear us and get upset. Let's not argue about Krystal for now.
We did it again, didn't we? A Cliff's character want get mentioned in a conversation and we start discussing that character. It happened with Ridley before and now with Krystal.
Ridley was my fault, btw.

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

I didn't think anyone here was taking this seriously.

Wait am i the only person who comes here for fun and giggles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom