• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Yawn... I'm just gonna wake up late, feed my dog, make some tea, see what's going down on the ole internets....

WHA*****?!!

Shulk confirmed? Face same as the leak? New intro video?

You guys didn't wake me up from Crashbords?!
At least people could have woken you up to tell you... I had to wait till i got off work to find out. ;_;

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Shulk needs to hit up the gym and then grab a Big Mac on his way home. He's looking a little scrawny in that picture.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
View attachment 23464

I'm not sure to react to this, his head seems to big :/

I actually think it's hilarious. Sakurai knew about the reactions of tumblr about ZSS and got this prepared as quickly as possible.
If anything his pingas looks a little too big in that image, if you know what I mean. :smirk:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Hey guys, I think I found out a secret character. If you listen at the end of Shulk's trailer, you can hear Metal Face talking. Just like how Dark Pit appeared at the end of Palutena's trailer, I think Metal Face will be our second Xenoblade rep :troll:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
When's that closed doors Smash media event thing happening again? Last time we got Pac Man. So I'm hyped.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I hope the New 3DS XL comes out here soon cause I want it, I want it, I want it.

Last edited:

Aduross

Smash Apprentice
So..! I was so certain that there wasn't going to be any Smash info I actually completely forgot there was even a Direct this morning! I woke up to Shulk and was like "wait WHAT RANDOM REVEAL??" Then I remembered the 3DS Direct. lol Honestly kind of glad I forgot, I think waking up that early would have made me too tired to really care.

Never played Xenoblade, but Shulk looks cool. I'm interested in how his mode shifting will incorporate into his gameplay. I think his matchups will be pretty wild. Will probably give him a try even though I don't know much about him. There sure do seem to be a lot of characters with Counter attacks. :o

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
For real though, what's up with Link's eyes in every CG trailer he's in? He looks like an ancient Egyptian Pharaoh wearing eyeliner.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Dang, 29 alerts (24 of which were from liking a single picture I posted in the Rumors/leak topic).

Anywho, nice new details today!

Shulk trailer was great. Looks super fun to play as

Smash CD soundtrack? WANT!

New and waaaaaaaaayy better 3DS? Welp, time to retire my 3 year old 3DS for this bad boy.

Hard to believe how much amazing content that Nintendo Direct had and yet for some damn reason Nintendo thought it wasn't worthy enough for a North America/Europe release? WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom