• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

''Looks like we have no choice!'' is probably a reference to the leak, like Superyoshiom said before. Hmm..

D

Deleted member

Did you guys see this? As if there was any doubt, Ganondorf is 100% confirmed to return.
Only about 5 million times, but some may have not seen it yet.
I'm slightly surprised they let this slip, but during the Brawl days we got Lucario by accident before he was formally revealed, so it's nothing new.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

I heard Polygon is complaining about the new 3DS. Lmao.
C-Stick confirmed. Retreating aerials confirmed, am I right.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I know right! Wario is way hotter!
This, Wario alone proves that you can be sexy no matter how heavy or greedy you are. That's why he's somewhat of a role model to me as a kid. If any lady disses me for being too big, then they just missed out on a chance of having this. *points to my bulbous ass*.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
So...Anyone know where we can find out what's happening at PAX Prime? Like with the new build of the game or something? :\

Also, #ShulkTime. Reyn's gonna be pissed when he finds out Shulk stole the best quote he had.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Meh, she isn't more important than Fox, Falco, Wolf and even Peppy and Slippy are. She's just more popular than the latter two and maybe Falco too.
More appearances =/= more important. Remember, Krystal actually has a backstory that we see even before we see Fox in StarFox Adventures, the only story behind Peppy is that he's the only original StarFox member left, Slippy's just a clumsy engineer and never gets on the battlefield. Wolf and Falco are pretty much the only one with more importance. Fox being more important is obvious though.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
More appearances =/= more important. Remember, Krystal actually has a backstory that we see even before we see Fox in StarFox Adventures, the only story behind Peppy is that he's the only original StarFox member left, Slippy's just a clumsy engineer and never gets on the battlefield. Wolf and Falco are pretty much the only one with more importance. Fox being more important is obvious though.
I'd say Peppy and Slippy are both more iconic with the general public. Peppy for his barrel roll quote, and Slippy for being so annoying.

You know what, Peppy is the best choice for a new Star Fox rep, and Slippy is barely ahead of Krystal :troll:

D

Deleted member

I don't just if it's just me, but this medley fits well as a credits theme, well, uh, especially the Sky High part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom