• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Here's my reaction to the leak and everything.

"Oh this is... this is nice, this is the end, okay. Where exactly am I? Oh grea… here's the opening, oh good. Um, there's some things that are still unresolved here, guys! How do I get online? What do I play? Was Wii Fit Trainer my-my mom? Or a clone? Or, hell, was this all in my mind? Wha-what's a ROB? Is that sort of a Freudian thing? Er… um Am I real? Oh, hell, is there a wi-fi connection here? I mean, I'd like to go online now but um… Oh God… Where's the Internet? Okay, okay, okay. I mustn't run away, I mustn't run... Okay I got that, good, okay. Now, if I were to run away, let's analyze that: Where the **** would I go? I'm on a big blue plank! Uhh, is this how you release the game? I mean, is this where we go from here? Okay, the DLC better sure as Hell make up for this, I'm telling you right now, 'cause I'm stuck in Final Destination! You ran outta RAM too, didn't you, ya ********?"

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Persona 4 Arena, Red Earth, and Skullgirls(Valentine's injections) are all fighting games with status effects, not to mention other effects here and there in fighting games that are status effecy, so I don't see why Pokémon can't have them. Even Soul Caliber has poison.

Edit:Wooooooooops wrong thread. This is why you don't keep two Smashboards tabs open. >_>

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

"Oh this is... this is nice, this is the end, okay. Where exactly am I? Oh grea… here's the opening, oh good. Um, there's some things that are still unresolved here, guys! How do I get online? What do I play? Was Wii Fit Trainer my-my mom? Or a clone? Or, hell, was this all in my mind? Wha-what's a ROB? Is that sort of a Freudian thing? Er… um Am I real? Oh, hell, is there a wi-fi connection here? I mean, I'd like to go online now but um… Oh God… Where's the Internet? Okay, okay, okay. I mustn't run away, I mustn't run... Okay I got that, good, okay. Now, if I were to run away, let's analyze that: Where the **** would I go? I'm on a big blue plank! Uhh, is this how you release the game? I mean, is this where we go from here? Okay, the DLC better sure as Hell make up for this, I'm telling you right now, 'cause I'm stuck in Final Destination! You ran outta RAM too, didn't you, ya *******s?"

Complementary music.

D

Deleted member

If Ness gets announced tomorrow and has the same artwork as the CSS leaks, then it's 110x real.
Well, we already knew it was real thanks to the current POTD (Spectator Mode) showing ''Omega Form''.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

"Oh this is... this is nice, this is the end, okay. Where exactly am I? Oh grea… here's the opening, oh good. Um, there's some things that are still unresolved here, guys! How do I get online? What do I play? Was Wii Fit Trainer my-my mom? Or a clone? Or, hell, was this all in my mind? Wha-what's a ROB? Is that sort of a Freudian thing? Er… um Am I real? Oh, hell, is there a wi-fi connection here? I mean, I'd like to go online now but um… Oh God… Where's the Internet? Okay, okay, okay. I mustn't run away, I mustn't run... Okay I got that, good, okay. Now, if I were to run away, let's analyze that: Where the **** would I go? I'm on a big blue plank! Uhh, is this how you release the game? I mean, is this where we go from here? Okay, the DLC better sure as Hell make up for this, I'm telling you right now, 'cause I'm stuck in Final Destination! You ran outta RAM too, didn't you, ya *******s?"
What the hell even is this?

D

Deleted member

Are we expecting Ness. I still think it makes no sense to have version-exclusive characters. This isn't Pokémon, lol.
16 days left. inb4 16 days GIF suddenly appears.
I'm certainly not expecting Ness. I want the Devil Car to be shown though. That would be funny.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
If Ness gets announced tomorrow and has the same artwork as the CSS leaks, then it's 110x real.
Well, we already knew it was real thanks to the current POTD (Spectator Mode) showing ''Omega Form''.
Don't forget the footage of M.O.D.O.K. and God Limey.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Are we expecting Ness. I still think it makes no sense to have version-exclusive characters. This isn't Pokémon, lol.
16 days left. inb4 16 days GIF suddenly appears.
I want Ness to be revealed so badly. I hope he's shown before release and a starter like in Melee.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
With this, I surpass 4000 posts!!!

Let us celebrate with a song whose sentiment aptly captures how I feel about the Social Thread regulars:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
There is no way I'm going to go back through all the posts I missed at school today, lol.

That said, I wanted to reiterate that Fighting types only for Pokken is NOT confirmed, but only rumored. Blame me, I jumped to assumptions after someone's hasty translation during the stream. It is more likely just mostly Fighting types, with a small few being other types.

Ah, I didn't see your new post. Thanks again, please tell me what they say when they get back to you. :)
Unfortunately they never responded to me. :( So, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

D

Deleted member

There is no way I'm going to go back through all the posts I missed at school today, lol.

That said, I wanted to reiterate that Fighting types only for Pokken is NOT confirmed, but only rumored. Blame me, I jumped to assumptions after someone's hasty translation during the stream. It is more likely just mostly Fighting types, with a small few being other types.

Unfortunately they never responded to me. :( So, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
"A few" being Pikachu and Charizard :troll:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I don't want Dr. Mario as anything more than an alt costume. I bet he's gonna be better than Mario again, so that'll be enough justification for Sakurai to make him a seperate character for future games as well.

:shaker:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't want Dr. Mario as anything more than an alt costume. I bet he's gonna be better than Mario again, so that'll be enough justification for Sakurai to make him a seperate character for future games as well.

Oh come on! At least give me time to get my cup.

D

Deleted member

I could use Dr. Mario to troll people on For Fun / For Glory. :troll:

Soul.

I want Ness to be revealed so badly. I hope he's shown before release and a starter like in Melee.
I would "like" Lucas to be revealed so his mains don't have to worry anymore. That goes to the Ice Climbers too. The 3DS has enough memory to add them in. Just don't use them on team battles and that's it.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
For the people complaining that Mewtwo is not in and Dr. Mario is.

You know what Dr. Mario has over Mewtwo?

Not being crap.

Last edited:

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184

Not being crap.
You know what Mewtwo has over the Doc?

An original moveset. But seriously, let's not start this war here. Whatever happens at this point happens. Still have a shot, but it's minimal to the point even I don't think it'll work out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Troll Gang: Bowser Jr., Shulk, Duck Hunt Dog, Dr. Mario, and Dark Pit. :troll:

Soul.

Not being crap.
Funny, Mewtwo is one of the most powerful Pokémon in the Uber tier and it sucks in Melee. inb4 We want Mewtwo just for the character slot.

D

Deleted member

The Troll Gang: Bowser Jr., Shulk, Duck Hunt Dog, Dr. Mario, and Dark Pit. :troll:
Why is Shulk a troll? Unless his taunts are extremely annoying, he has no business there. The others are trolls simply by their mere existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom