• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Last time I checked, everyone was burning down villages, murdering children, and putting crackers in the fridge.

It was awesome!
Weird. I thought they were still talking about the leaks.
And that speculation is boring. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Oh college internet, how glorious you are, only 6 hours left for my illustrator download, joooooy.
I use Illustrator for ZippCast-related stuff, but it was difficult to make new logos for them. I don't think I'll be using Illustrator that much to be honest.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I use Illustrator for ZippCast-related stuff, but it was difficult to make new logos for them. I don't think I'll be using Illustrator that much to be honest.
Illustrator's the one I use the most, I don't like it that much but eh, it's what's needed.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
To be fair, F-Zero is fundamentally a completely different (and far better) racing game even with Mario Kart having the anti-gravity.

And Nintendo seems to be far more open to collaborations, so another one with Sega (like GX) is still a possibility.

But it's still justified to be concerned; Mario Kart just sells far more. This is a growing problem for Nintendo it seems, where many of their older franchises are slowing down in sales (even Zelda, at least during Skyward sword's time) so they have to keep relying on Mario a bit too much.

But I'm not too worried about F-Zero yet (may just be denial on my part!)
I blame Skyward Sword's lack of success on the fact that it was.... what's the word?.... messy. It was nice to see Nintendo try to mix up the Zelda formula, but it was bland, monotonous, had frustrating controls and took the series towards a more linear approach than I like. I'd like to think Link Between Worlds is a better indication of where the series is heading, with more emphasis on exploration and more truly open ended.

I sound like Egoraptor. :D

As far as F-Zero goes, I would agree F-Zero is better as a pure racing game, but it doesn't have the mass audience Mario Kart does. And again, since MK absorbed its defining niche, its hard to think Nintendo has any intent of picking it up again soon.

I appreciate your optimism though. :)

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I still don't understand the people feeling bad about the leak.

If you knew this would do something to Sakurai or ruin a suprise,why even want the leak in the first place?
It's like a crime,you don't have emotions for it until after you do it.

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
He's using it correctly.

If someone calls Shulk a "generic anime swordsman" but also says Chrom has plenty of potential for a unique moveset, that is hypocrisy.

"You keep using that video. I do not think the correct usage is how you are using it."
Than can it be said that shulk is a generic RPG swordsman, And Chrom is a tactical turn based game swordsman with plenty of move set potential:troll:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

If you knew this would do something to Sakurai or ruin a suprise,why even want the leak in the first place?
And besides, they could've known the roster would eventually leak. Heck, even the Melee roster leaked before release and that was in a era without social media or 4chan.

D

Deleted member

Because I did the exact same thing. I know what I did was wrong, but this guy has done literally the exact same thing I did, just on a larger scale.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Not every section is /b/ or /v/!

God, I hate that stereotype.
Every time I go on 4chan, all I see are whiny, self entitled people who do nothing but troll each other. They all act like a bunch of arrogant jerks and there's no respect for anyone.

I'm sorry, but the stereotype exists for a reason.

D

Deleted member

Every time I go on 4chan, all I see are whiny, self entitled people who do nothing but troll each other. They all act like a bunch of arrogant jerks and there's no respect for anyone.

Dude, I think the same. Anonymous (the group) originated from that site, actually.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

Sounds like the internet as a whole.

Soul.

Are we expecting Ness. I still think it makes no sense to have version-exclusive characters. This isn't Pokémon, lol.
16 days left. inb4 16 days GIF suddenly appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom