• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

2016. Mario Kart 8 has 60 characters, 60% of it is Mario, rest is other Nintendo-games. Still no Captain Falcon in sight.
I never counted out the good captain, just listing off the ones that came to mind.
Hey I would like Captain Falcon too buddy.

D

Deleted member

2016. Mario Kart 8 has 60 characters, 60% of it is Mario, rest is other Nintendo-games. Still no Captain Falcon in sight.
Because Captain Falcon's Blue Falcon (no, the real one from F-Zero) is 2fast to handle. :troll:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Neato.

Yup. That's my reaction.

For me, MK8 is still bitter sweet. As much as I love Mario Kart, there really is no reason for Nintendo to ever make an F-Zero game again from a business standpoint, as MK8 absorbed antigravity and an F-Zero title will never, NEVER sell more than a MK one. This DLC just reconfirns that F-Zero is dead for good. :(

And guest characters in MK is nothing new, what with Pac-Man and R.O.B. and the Miis but still...

Neato. :/
Captain falcon game that's like madworld.

That could happen. hell if i end up rich I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
It's not fact, I'm joking. :p

Remember Rosalina's reveal trailer? it had Kirby in Mario Kart. EVERYONE was hyped and thought that Kirby really needed to be in Mario Kart 8. What a missed opportunity if you ask me... We can't have everything.
How about if we actually wait to see if it works for Nintendo before hurrying with our statements? (It'll obviously will but eh, they need solid proof)
We definetly need Kirby riding his star, Samus her ship, Pit with an exotank?, Falcon with his Blue Falcon and Fox with his arwing.

D

Deleted member

How about if we actually wait to see if it works for Nintendo before hurrying with our statements? (It'll obviously will but eh, they need solid proof)
We definetly need Kirby riding his star, Samus her ship, Pit with an exotank?, Falcon with his Blue Falcon and Fox with his arwing.
Fox would probably use his Landmaster, I think.

koo

Smash Cadet
dont forget pikachu in the thing from pokemon snap and olimar in the ss dolphin

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
AND RED ON A

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So, I've been at work all day, what's been going down, guys?
Pokkén Tournament revealed.
Mario Kart 8 DLC revealed. Link, Villager, Isabella, Dry Bowser, Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach are DLC characters, Blue Falcon returns and we get Excitebike track, AC track, F-Zero track and return of Wario's Gold Mine is all that has been confirmed.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to be using Tanooki Mario plenty of times. Gee I wonder why. :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to be using Tanooki Mario plenty of times. Gee I wonder why. :p
Too bad it isn't Mario Kart 7

Then you could use Tanooki Mario with Tanooki tail power up

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Wow I have a friend coming over and he hasn't heard any of the news about smash, pokemon, or mario kart from the last two days...

Oh man this is gonna be grand!

Last edited:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Don't get your hopes up for Pokken Tournament. Currently, it's only being released in Arcades in Japan only. No western release yet.
You're acting like I won't be rabidly searching for info, just like Smash.

If the fighting style is the same as Tekken, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a game I add to my repertoire very quickly, I'm pretty damn good at Tekken.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion

If the fighting style is the same as Tekken, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a game I add to my repertoire very quickly, I'm pretty damn good at Tekken.
:o Did you draw your avatar and your sig?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
As much as I'm excited for Mario Kart 8 DLC, I'm still crossing my fingers that Nintendo/Namco will hopefully also put Mario Kart Arcade GP DX on the Wii U eShop (and throw in Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 while they're at it).

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

I'm surprised you weren't already doing that when you said "Hey guys, I've been at work all day. What's up?"

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
:o Did you draw your avatar and your sig?
Sadly, no. I'm not much of an artist myself, but I have a lot of friends that are artists. :p
They are characters from my own series, though.

I'm surprised you weren't already doing that when you said "Hey guys, I've been at work all day. What's up?"
Believe me, after spending 15 hours in a kitchen, I'm far too tired to do much searching for information.

Lolzormatic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lolzormatic
3DS FC
3909-7512-5969
I just realized Professor Layton VS Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney is coming to the USA on the 29th.

And I don't have the money for it.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
私はモデレーターにいたずらを引っ張った。私は彼らの爆弾計数スレッドでこの歌を歌って

My hat, it has three corners
Three corners has my hat
And had it not three corners
It would not be my hat.

D

Deleted member

Yesterday was hype, today is hype. Could this end up being the Hype Week??

D

Deleted member

I just realized Professor Layton VS Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney is coming to the USA in three days.

And I don't have the money for it.
OH MY GOD I HAD NO IDEA I'LL BE AT WORK IN 3 DAYS AND THERE'S A GAMESTOP IN THE SAME PLAZA I'M TOTALLY BUYING IT HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE *clears throat*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom