• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

That's what I thought. While the new screenshots showing some gameplay may help the leak's credibility, we'll have to wait and see if it's real or not.
Yeah, true. We have 23 days left as of right now; the wait is going to be a short one.
Well, I guess its real. We're doomed.
Eh, I don't know the character inclusions and stuff. I'm more interested on seeing the competitive aspect of the game.
Characters like the Ice Climbers, Lucas and Wolf are coming back. I see no reason for them to be removed.

Mmm... It's look a little diferent... Poor lighting!
Leaks always had that kind of lighting. It makes no sense, but whatever.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
I really doubt Sakurai would cut Wolf, IC, and Lucas, but add DR. MARIO OF ALL PEOPLE, Yet not MEWTWO OR ROY, which are the more fan requested Melee cut characters. I don't think Sakurai would do something stupid like that. And the DLC thing with the cut characters is a Red FLag. If this is real, Sakurai is really gonna p*** SOOOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE OFF. I'm calling that this is fake right now.

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I'm leaning towards it being legit but not the full roster, and the DLC bit being untrue. I dunno for sure though

Empty Number

Smash Journeyman
The reason I think it could be real is because the things about it that make it seem fake were so obvious. This seems like something a fake leaker wouldn't mess up on but if it's something new from sakurai it makes sense.
Maybe Sakurai and The Leaker have been in on it since the beginning? Since Smash 64?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The reason I think it could be real is because the things about it that make it seem fake were so obvious. This seems like something a fake leaker wouldn't mess up on but if it's something new from sakurai it makes sense.
That only works though when it's obvious effort was put into it

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm leaning towards it being legit but not the full roster, and the DLC bit being untrue. I dunno for sure though
I agree that if it's true, this is not the whole roster.
Here's what I think the whole roster would look like.

Empty Roster.png

Hypothetically.

Attachments

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
:4olimar:

It's pretty clear Sakurai worked that out.
No, it really isn't. Those are all tiny A.I. Luma and Rosalina aren't any better in this regard.

Nana has a very powerful A.I. that was not been replicated. People need to stop using this as examples, as they don't mean anything. The pikmin nor Luma have the same kind of A.I. strength that Nana has, and thus, are not useful information.
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2e1cxj/leaked_wiiu_character_select_screen/cjvaros
I seriously hope you mean the earlier leak and not the one with Madoka.

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
No, it really isn't. Those are all tiny A.I. Luma and Rosalina aren't any better in this regard.

Nana has a very powerful A.I. that was not been replicated. People need to stop using this as examples, as they don't mean anything. The pikmin nor Luma have the same kind of A.I. strength that Nana has, and thus, are not useful information.

Yes the one with the Sakurai's cat

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I thought he was talking about the Madoka one

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder why, even with legit leaks, people don't video record things

It would have stopped the arguing with pokemon even if they took a video

IDK about whatever they are using, but even my old school phone can record a video

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Two things to consider about these recent leaks:

-The Meta Knight render is current, so either A) these batches of pictures were all fabricated within the last week, B) the person has been working on these pics for some time (weeks to months), and after MK was shown, they included his render into the pictures before sending them out (to "add" to their legitimacy, or C) these are legitimate photo leaks;

-Starting a few weeks ago, trends began to emerge in textual leaks, forwarding such notions as DHD, Bowser Jr. in the Clown Car, and Shulk as Newcomers; Dark Pit (and even Doc Mario) as an Alt Costume Clone alongside Lucina; and Lucas, Wolf, Snake, and even IC getting cut. Not all of them incorporated all this info, but they didn't innately mutually contradict each other.

Naturally, text leaks are less credible than visual leaks, and the pic leaker may have drawn from these prior text leaks to fabricate all of these screens. Or, these pics are legit, thereby proving the veracity of these text leak trends. Whatever the case, the fact that these screens are in line with recent text leak trends is certainly a factor worth noting.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Just found some more evidence to it being fake.

It shows that the character the player is using is Lucina, yet the camera is focusing on Shulk instead. You'd think the camera would focus on either Lucina because that's who he's playing as, or both of them because it's a team match.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

It shows that the character the player is using is Lucina, yet the camera is focusing on Shulk instead. You'd think the camera would focus on either Lucina because that's who he's playing as, or both of them because it's a team match.
Maybe Shulk got the most points

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir

Or Shulk scored the most points and it zooms out after the little Xenoblade jingle plays to show everyone.

Glaze_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItsGlaze
3DS FC
2595-1893-0903
I found a sick leak guiz

EDIT: picture didn't work. Thanks iphone

Last edited:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Maybe Shulk got the most points
Or Shulk scored the most points and it zooms out after the little Xenoblade jingle plays to show everyone.
I thought about that as well, but in the previous games, it showed both characters on screen and showed who got the most points with whoever the wreath above their portrait. (Although I admit, it could have been changed.) But, I find it awfully convenient that it's focusing on the one newcomer we haven't seen before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom