• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Found this over on NeoGAF, came from 4Chan supposedly.
View attachment 22163
Holy ****. The art is just too consistent.

Something in me is saying this is a very elaborate fake, but you can't be sure.

With mere weeks away from launch, they should be on the manufacturing process by now, the game gone gold not too long ago.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My problem with this is the level. CPUs have been surrounded by a grey border in all Smash games so far and we know these aren't amiibos.
But CPU's are also called CPU, these are labeled as P3 and P4, so probably a multiplayer match

Soul.

Eh. If that character is in, cool. We will have to wait until the full roster is leaked; chances are this Duck Hunt character is in the games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Then why do they have levels? It's not Classic Mode, so it has to be a 4 way human game.
We know its not amiibo, amiibo comes up with "FP". So, why the levels?
Could it be from the use of custom moves and stats that we haven't seen yet?

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
OK guys. MAYBE it's time to get those bodies ready. These have been cropping up at NeoGAF. Let's get one thing straight: THESE COULD STILL BE FAKE. This could all be a very elaborate prank yet. BUT... just in case it really is real, I'll put these in a spoiler tag.

B2BOrgt.png

1408493341847.jpg

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Could it be from the use of custom moves and stats that we haven't seen yet?
I don't think so. There's been released screenshots of customisation and none of them outside of amiibos have shown any kind of levelling up, to the best of my knowledge.

OK guys. MAYBE it's time to get those bodies ready. These have been cropping up at NeoGAF. Let's get one thing straight: THESE COULD STILL BE FAKE. This could all be a very elaborate prank yet. BUT... just in case it really is real, I'll put these in a spoiler tag.

Sorry, not buying it. This was a picture of the roster at E3 on 3DS.

Also, if you look at the badly taken photo, if it was supposed to be taken on a 3DS / 2DS / 3DSXL, why is there no gap between the screens?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
About the leak,though,why are the two U's in Duck Hunt mirrored?
Brings suspicion.

D

Deleted member

I don't think so. There's been released screenshots of customisation and none of them outside of amiibos have shown any kind of levelling up, to the best of my knowledge.
I would have to go back and look for evidence, but it could definitely make that picture a fake, just because of a slight blunder by the maker.

Soul.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Why are Rosalina, Bowser Jr., and Dr. Mario separated from the other Mario characters? And Dark Pit and Lucina from their respective franchises?

And why is Game and Watch so pixelated?

Blakexd9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blakexd9
3DS FC
3566-1543-3794
Where are the Miis?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Things are getting heated up right now, aren't they?

If that is the final roster, I must say... very bittersweet. Really sad to see the Ice Climbers, Wolf and Lucas go. :(

Dr. Mario, Dark Pit and Lucina at the very end of the roster makes it obvious they're last minute, Melee-style clones, one of them even returning from Melee.

Soul.

I don't know why is Dr. Mario in there when he can be an alternate costume for Mario.
Brinstar was revealed a while ago; should this increase the validity of the leak is up to the users. Ice Climbers are coming back, lol. Why would they go is beyond me.
Also, Yoshi's Island from Brawl being on 3DS makes sense because the stage was based on Yoshi's Island DS, I think.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't know why is Dr. Mario in there when he can be an alternate costume for Mario.
Brinstar was revealed a while ago; should this increase the validity of the leak is up to the users. Ice Climbers are coming back, lol. Why would they go is beyond me.
Dr. Mario would be anything but an alternate costume for Mario, that much has already been soft-confirmed.

However, even though Lucina shares her physical stats and techniques with Marth, the characteristics of their attacks differ. When two such similar characters function in an even slightly different manner, I give them a separate spot on the roster since that will affect battle records and whatnot. In that sense, you could say she was very lucky to join the fray!

D

Deleted member

I really don't know what to think of this right now, there are things pointing towards legit and fake, guess we will have to just wait and see

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Why are Rosalina, Bowser Jr., and Dr. Mario separated from the other Mario characters? And Dark Pit and Lucina from their respective franchises?

And why is Game and Watch so pixelated?
1.Wat?
Rosalina and Bowser Jr. are at the top,just like the others (except Dr.Mario)

2.Maybe Dr.Mario and Pit would be in their own classes?

3. GW doesn't look like the one in the trailer.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Things are getting heated up right now, aren't they?

If that is the final roster, I must say... very bittersweet. Really sad to see the Ice Climbers, Wolf and Lucas go. :(

Dr. Mario, Dark Pit and Lucina at the very end of the roster makes it obvious they're last minute, Melee-style clones, one of them even returning from Melee.
But even in Melee, being last-minute, they weren't separated from their series, minus techincally Ganondorf, who was still just above Young Link, so he was still close.

Doc, though, is on the other side of the select screen.

Not to mention, something I noticed... Doesn't Wario's mustache usually connect in the middle?

@ Will Will : Yoshi is separating the Mario characters, something he has never done in any game prior and I don't think will happen now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Interesting.. but why Dr. Mario and Dark Pit, plus no Lucas, Snake, and Wolf? Hmm..

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
1.Wat?
Rosalina and Bowser Jr. are at the top,just like the others (except Dr.Mario)

2.Maybe Dr.Mario and Pit would be in their own classes?

3. GW doesn't look like the one in the trailer.
Yoshi is in between the mario group. People seem to forget he's his own franchise.

SSEddie13

Smash Cadet
NNID
sseddie13
3DS FC
5429-9107-2527
It seems odd to me that it's the English version and not the Japanese one. Seems like the first real leak of anything is always from the Japanese version. But that Bowser Jr. looks really good. and if it's true that you can switch between all of the Koopa Kids...then I'm sold..lol.

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
Who says that is the full roster? When you unlock characters in Brawl some got separated from their series until you unlocked them all. With the blank space we well could see Ice Climbers, Wolf, and Lucas again.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm curious about the absence of the Chorus Boys/Marshall/ Rhythm Heaven character. I mean didn't we see Sneaky Spirits in Smash Run?

Excluding SSE enemies don't we have enemies from games that have playable characters??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom