• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Have you guys seen this?

I don't believe it but it is interesting.
Well... Props to this for using images that aren't straight off Google Images I guess.
Absolutely no reason to cut Ice Climbers though, and no reason to put Dr Mario back in. I really hope this is fake.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Oh look, yet another fraud "leak" designed to trick morons.

You'd think people would of learned after the last 79 times, but apparently it's genuine this time because shut up.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Have you guys seen this?

I don't believe it but it is interesting.
Well, some artworks found in characters, such as those of Bowser Jr's and Dr. Mario's, have already been used in past Mario titles. Maybe Dark Pit, Shulk, and Duck Hunt Dog have artworks made to look as if they were designed (fan made artworks) for Smash 4. I don't believe it as well. xD

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I love the way Duck Hunt Dog looks, but I'm gonna need more evidence than that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Five Nights at Freddy's....I REALLY want to know what all the hubbub with this game is about...yet judging from a few certain comments around here, I'm only half-tempted to try looking it up myself.

Soul.

Lol, Lucas isn't in there. Why, you ask? Because Gematsu said that either Ness or Lucas would be cut or something.
Leaks are wish lists and nothing more. Some are true, but most of them are just wish lists.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Saddest leak I've seen in a while. (though I've probably missed countless other crappy ones as well, especially since I've barely been following leaks at all since last March or so)

Also, I'm still really curious about this "Five Night's at Freddy's" game. What's the deal with it?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I think that leak is a load of crap.

The only leak that still has any validity is the Gematsu leak, but even so, it has outdated info, so it isn't 100% credible.

Best thing to do is to wait until more characters are revealed and find out the full roster once the game is out.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
It's not even worth picking apart.

How would he not know if Mewtwo were in, yet mark off other characters as not being in?
Also, I'm still really curious about this "Five Night's at Freddy's" game. What's the deal with it?
Do you like horror games? Can you sit through the most terrifying of things without even blinking? Do you like games with interesting new mechanics unlike most games in the same genre? Are you a 90's kid? If you said yes to all of these, you'll love it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I checked Miiverse.
Feminists everywhere.
For what a woman wanted.

D

Deleted member

Five Nights at Freddy's is a new horror game in which you are a night guard at a place similar to something like Chuck E Cheese, and you have to survive from 12 AM to 6 AM while watching the animatronic figures through camaraas to make sure they don't get to you and kill you.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
The person probably just has something against the "cut" characters in the roster and was a Dr.Mario main in Melee.

And seriously? Duck Hunt Dog? Not happening.
Well, not even that.

Dark Pit was already confirmed for a non-player role considering his reveal was casually passed over. If he was indeed playable, he would of been confirmed as so ASAP via the Palutena trailer as a bonus of sorts, like how Lucina was treated in the Robin trailer. Clones are piss easy to make, especially one that is a blatant color swap, so no there shouldn't of been any development problems causing a last minute switch out.

Also, there are Polar Bears in Smash Run, which consist of enemies based around stages or characters, the only exception is Subspace Emissary. Which should mean that Ice Climbers in some capacity is a real factor, whether it's a stage based on Ice Climber or the Ice Climbers themselves show up, the latter being more likely considering they've already appeared in past games.

There's also the subjective factor of limits on franchises, in this case the 7 Mario characters somewhat pushing the statements about trying to be equal with the varies franchises and not trying to oversaturate a particular franchise (i.e. too many Mario or Pokemon characters).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The ''leaker'' probably used Paint (the Windows application, also known as MS Paint) to make the image. Notice the red ''X'' signs.. not a big thing but yeah. xD I just don't believe that leak.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Do you like horror games? Can you sit through the most terrifying of things without even blinking? Do you like games with interesting new mechanics unlike most games in the same genre? Are you a 90's kid? If you said yes to all of these, you'll love it.
I've never even played a horror game before (been wanting to try Amnesia for a while though) so if it is really that bad I don't think it'd be a good place to start for me lol.

I did just look some stuff up about it. Judging from Youtube thumbnails.... I'm guessing it mostly involves haunted toys and/or animatronic animals?

EDIT: Clarification ninja above.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I also want to explain about the such legs on ZSS.

In Japan,girls can show as much leg at they want,but no cleavage.
Culture is fun.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I've never even played a horror game before (been wanting to try Amnesia for a while though) so if it is really that bad I don't think it'd be a good place to start for me lol.

I did just look some stuff up about it. Judging from Youtube thumbnails.... I'm guessing it mostly involves haunted toys and/or animatronic animals?
Take the already creepy animatronic animals, make them walk around at night when they aren't supposed to (due to malfunctioning AI, or possibly something worse...), and a creepy back plot that you learn throughout the game if you look for it....

[collapse=Spoilers possibly?]
Plus the fact that they aren't actually trying to kill you but they think you're one of the animatronics who's missing his animal costume, so you die a horrible death from them trying to 'put you back in costume' (as in, forcefully shoving you into a suit already occupied by another robot body consisting sharp metal parts and cogs and such).[/collapse]

Also Pirate Cove.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Take the already creepy animatronic animals, make them walk around at night when they aren't supposed to (due to malfunctioning AI, or possibly something worse...), and a creepy back plot that you learn throughout the game if you look for it....

[collapse=Spoilers possibly?]
Plus the fact that they aren't actually trying to kill you but they think you're one of the animatronics who's missing his animal costume, so you die a horrible death from them trying to 'put you back in costume' (as in, forcefully shoving you into a suit already occupied by another robot body consisting sharp metal parts and cogs and such).[/collapse]

Also Pirate Cove.
Response to the spoilery thing:
Well, that fact kind of makes it sound a little less disturbing to me, since they aren't intentionally trying to hurt you, but I don't think I'm gonna give a try any time soon, given how the titles of the videos I saw seem to make it out as being one of the most frightening games made in years. It does still interest me to an extent so I may try watching some other people play it eventually.)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Response to the spoilery thing:
Well, that fact kind of makes it sound a little less disturbing to me, since they aren't intentionally trying to hurt you, but I don't think I'm gonna give a try any time soon, given how the titles of the videos I saw seem to make it out as being one of the most frightening games made in years. It does still interest me to an extent so I may try watching some other people play it eventually.)

Still, the creepy CGI on them doesn't help at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom