• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And just when I couldn't reconsider my opinion on Crusade for Weegeee, they've added a Pilotwings stage that's similar to Smash Wii U (though it only focuses on the first game as opposed to the addition of Resort's Wuhu Island).

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I saw people recently talking about this Zoe chick earlier in the thread, and then I come across this tweet.
Even though I'm not entirely sure of the details, I think I get the gist of it with this!

LOL done

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I saw people recently talking about this Zoe chick earlier in the thread, and then I come across this tweet.
Even though I'm not entirely sure of the details, I think I get the gist of it with this!

LOL done
No joke, that's a definitely a real restaurant. I've ate there during my college's Manifest event and their burgers are huge. Not to mention the fries are well salted to the point of not needing any ketchup.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
She says something like, "Thanks Tom" during her final smash. Turn up the volume enough and you'll hear it, it was hard for me too the first time.
I can't really tell what it is, but I heard it, and it's definitely not Mario or Pit.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
No joke, that's a definitely a real restaurant. I've ate there during my college's Manifest event and their burgers are huge. Not to mention the fries are well salted to the point of not needing any ketchup.
I know it's a restaurant. There's one that is actually fairly close to where I live. Been there once or thrice. Good stuff!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was using a GPS to find someplace yesterday, and the entire time the GPS was trying to get me to turn around and go in the oppose direction, even though I was headed in the right direction

I started getting a little creeped out, all like "Does the GPS know something about this place that I don't"

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I know it's a restaurant. There's one that is actually fairly close to where I live. Been there once or thrice. Good stuff!!
One could wonder who's idea it was to give their restaurant such a bland name, though it's pretty fitting since there's five people (one waiter and four chefs). I wouldn't be surprised if they become the new McDonald's after the company loses its popularity over the years. :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is a five guys near me too

Never been there though

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781

THE ACCURSED MESSAGE STRIKES AGAIN
and I wanted to watch that video too ;n; just because something happened in America doesn't mean nobody else wants to hear about it

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I bought Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment today. Boy is getting money on PSN annoying. It took me about 30 mins to buy the game.

Anyway, I played about two hours worth of it, and have almost cleared the first floor.

D

Deleted member

I was busy yesterday so I couldn't upload new stuff in time. I'll probably upload later.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
How did we not notice these things before?!
Because it doesn't matter..?

I don't care if Villager speaks or not. I just want him/her to have a cool fighting style that represents Animal Crossing, and I wouldn't give two less craps what they sound like.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I bought Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment today. Boy is getting money on PSN annoying. It took me about 30 mins to buy the game.

Anyway, I played about two hours worth of it, and have almost cleared the first floor.
A SAO game? Does it come with a headset that transports you to a VR world where if you die there, you die in real life?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Because it doesn't matter..?

I don't care if Villager speaks or not. I just want him/her to have a cool fighting style that represents Animal Crossing, and I wouldn't give two less craps what they sound like.
I just didn't expect Villager to speak with a human voice. :laugh:

If anything, I was expecting either the Olimar treatment or clips of Animalese from the games.

Soul.

Wow, what. I don't even.
Pachirisu has proven to be a potent Pokemon for Pokémon X and Y, but will Game Freak nerf it for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire? Or will they augment its abilities, to encourage fans to use it, maybe even give it a Mega Evolution?
Since when is Pachirisu broken.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Wow, what. I don't even.

Since when is Pachirisu broken.
That quote doesn't say it's broken.

It wonders whether Game Freak will make it worse through mechanics changes or other aspects or if it will get better for the same reasons, including a Mega.

Soul.

Since 2014 Pokemon World Championships.
We should suspect test Follow Me + Volt Absorb then. Using Smogon logic is always useful... not really.
That quote doesn't say it's broken.

It wonders whether Game Freak will make it worse through mechanics changes or other aspects or if it will get better for the same reasons, including a Mega.
Meh, yeah, it doesn't. I heard on the Pokémon reddit that the article was implying something like that.
The thing is that the Pokémon does not need a Mega Evolution right now. It's fine the way it is. I honestly doubt Game Freak is going to change the mechanics in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
What the hell even is that game? I've heard lots of people talk about it but I've never played it myself.
The most horrifying thing you'll ever experience.*

*Subject to interpretation.

I just love it because of the blatant oldschool 90's style and horror elements. And other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom