• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I̧̮̍͢ ̳̻̩̘͙͈̭͈̤̄ͫͮ̓͌̕W̄ͧ̅́͏̦̫̞̦̱͉̙̠̗I͍͎̳̣̗̟̐́́L̺͍̬͔͉̣͖̄ͯ̈͢͞L̗͔͙̯͇̥̻̾ͯ͢͠͝ ͍̻͙͉͈͙̤̭ͣ͒̇̔̒ͯ̍͂̀͡F̧̟̦͕̳ͥͫ̆̓I̴̓͌ͤ̎҉͙͚̝̠̹̣̪͙͠Ǹ̹̘̍͛͗ͦͦͫ͡͝D̶̡͙̝̮̿̎͛ͣ͂ ̡̞͔̖̼̑͒͑ͣ͟͟Ÿ̭̰̦̖͇̙́̀̈́̋̆ͭͧO̭̹̥͚̰͈ͩͫͤ̆ͮ̀͟͟Ù̙̻͎͇͓̼̼̤̽ͥͬͮ̏ͮͧ͘͞ ̰̥̥̠͉͖̗͂̆̎̈̉ͣͭͅẠ̮̻̰̻̙̄ͮͣ͞N̺͙̮̗̆̊͌ͭ̿̓ͭ̚D̏̿̋ͣ͏̵̻͖̫̥̙͈͞ ̸̦͉̠̘̾͟I̷̱̬̗͙͎͛͞ ̼̝̰̯̺͕͕́ͬ͌͑ͧͬ͞Ẅ̸͕̞͖̲͚̟͕́̐̋̅͛I͈͓͉̺ͨ͊ͤ̑̾͒̄̊L̬̩̖̙̲̉̓̐͂̃͊̎̕L̬̯̪̳̞̏̈̃ͧ̄̌̊ͅ ̞͚͇̪̮̓ͦ͠ͅB̵͇͔̰ͤͪ̾ͩ̋ͤ̀R͉̥̘̖̖̫̱̞͋̋̊̔͟I̴̠̙̻ͭ̋N̴͇̫ͬ̄̾̂̎̊̇̀̚G̟͇̽̔̋ͧ͌ͮ͢͟ ̛̟̼̠ͣͮ̌͒͋͒̍̆ͭ͟Y̸̠̥̠̖̻̣̻͑̆̅̈́͡Ǫ̠͖̇̉̀͐͝Û̢ͯͬ̎̔̉̚҉̸̣̩̱̬̫̞̠ ͇̜̬̟̠̙̦ͧͩͬͪ̽̔̚ͅT̸̡̒ͯ̀͋̆ͧͥ̒҉̦͎̣͔͚͍O̲̻̤̎͛̅ ̶̴͉̘̣̰ͯ͑̽̿͊̐ͮ͂͗T̺͔̒͂̾͋̏H̵̍̉͑ͬ͆̓̚͏̞̙ͅE͔̬̯̹͙̝̼̫ͩ̆ ̶̶̣̫ͣ̂D̜͓̝͇̦͕ͧͦ̔͜͝Ę̵͍̟̞̬͕̬̏ͣ̄ͨP̨͉͓̖̩͙̹̋̇ͣ̏̋ͬ̌̄͞ͅT̴̢̘͈͉ͣͭͤͫͩ͊ͪͨ͞H̵͎̘͓͚̻̞̭̀ͧ̚͘S̫̝̭̠͇ͦ̋ͦ̕ͅ ͍͙̹̭͙͎̖͚̙̈́͟͜͡W̛̤͇̘̤̰̭̭̣̌ͨ̆̔͗̿́I̸̼̮̱̿̏̕T̴̢͇͍͎̝͕͚͈̱͒̒̃ͧͨ̆̋H̵̗̙̜̠͑̓͂̃̉̔ ̬̪͉̗͍̻̻͈̯̾̍̾̏̃ͯ̉̔̀M̭͚̭͉̜̭̣̲̞͑E̢̲̯̜ͧͦ͠ͅ ̨̮̫̱̳̰̎͆͗ͥ̈͛ͧ̅Į̘͔̘̪̭̙̼̰̂ͭ̑͗̅F͈͈̖̣̜͎ͯ̓͑̓̂̄͝ ̸̴̱͔͕̯͗ͯ̐ͥY͕̥̫̺̣̠̞̋ͥ͢͠O̝̺̩̗͚̜̝ͪͯ̀͒͐̍ͬ͐Ũ͎̹̤̹̹͓̙͒̋̕͠ ̧̻̩̤͆̍ͮͮͨ͗̈͊͟C̷̛̺̬̫͙̟͉̩̮̐̋͗ͤ̂̾̚͟O͊҉̥͈̺̀Ň͔̦̪̯̎͊̓͋̚T̄̂҉̖͎͜͞I͆̆͏̪͖̱͕̖̩̫ͅN̵̳͇͉̞̤̩̲̝͕̐̽̒̿̌̍U̷̻̝̞̬̲̐̅̈ͩ͢E̶̮̹̦̜͇̠͋́ ̠̯̝͙͓ͤ̐̊̾͑̏U͓̯͑S̃ͣ͂҉͔̠I̼̯̱͉͈̿̎́Ń͔̥̼͙̘͙̯̂͑G̨̩͙̔͐̓ͪ̏̏̄ͤ ̸̱̮̭̠̥̤̩̥͗̄́ͫͪ̓ͭ̏̓͝T̷͇̘̫͙̰̻̞̭̂̎ͣ̓͂̇H̛̲̻̯͓͂͊ͧ͛͛̀́ͬ͟͟A̷̶͔̝͉̭̺͙̳̹̠ͭ͛͡T̯̖̯̅͋̿ͣ͐͛͟ ̥̣̤͌͊̚͡͠G̬̳̥͓̣͖ͩ̎͋I̯̺͕̱̱̎̏͋͡ͅF͙̱̙̦̻͙̪ͮ̊ͭ͑̈͌͡

R0Y

Smash Master
I am ashamed of how many infractions I've gotten, lol. No bans though :)

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I am gonna sound like such a goody goody, but I've never received any infractions or warnings on any sites that I've been on.
And I usually end up on staff on them too.
I suppose it's because you're wise enough to keep all mention of your frankly distressing kinks off the Internet.

D

Deleted member

I suppose it's because you're wise enough to keep all mention of your frankly distressing kinks off the Internet.
I figure I would be instantly and permanently banned if I were to reveal something like that.
probably because everyone would be incredibly scared of me.

R0Y

Smash Master
Wii U stability update guys. Gonna wait cause no new features, lol. MK8 update + free DLC in 5 days though!

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Had a good first day at school today, AP European History seems hard, but even though I'm only a sophmore, I've already finished up my requirements for a foreign language. My marketing class will provide me with free Photoshop and they'll be teaching me how to code, so maybe I can help with future projects here. All in all, seems like I've got a good school year ahead of me, might even start a weekly Video Game club, if it generates enough interest.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What? I'm sorry, but your username begs to differ.
Sure the Robotic Operating Buddy's square rhombus allows itself to slide around and shoot flames, but Gutsman's is just so much more satisfying when attacking it with Mega Buster shots and it gives him the strength to lift heavy rocks.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Good evening peeps, finally all settled up in my dorm room and back to college, anything new happened?

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I am gonna sound like such a goody goody, but I've never received any infractions or warnings on any sites that I've been on.
And I usually end up on staff on them too.
/late but might as well
Generally speaking, there's those people out there that aren't really goody two shoes folks, but they just end up staying out of trouble.
You're one of those people. ^o^ For now. :evil:

I did that all the time in Wind Waker. I kinda feel bad abut it now.
"And thus, TewnLeenk was remorsing over his comical daily throwing of pigs.
Which, ironically enough, is a common act that anyone who assumes the identity of Toon Link does."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom