• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Sonic and Tails, eat your hearts out.

Seriously though, I've always loved rom hacks like this. <3

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Just got done seeing TMNT.

Meh.
Go watch Guardians again to wash the tast out of your mouth.
'
Figures. Nothing good can last long.
It's not like it got cancelled or anything.
Well let's put it this way, this is the new Scooby Doo.

I'm just pessimistic, that's all.
Meth is a terrible drug.

Some of the monsters in Mystery Incorporated were cool....but other than that I absolutely hated the direction they went with Incorporated. I decided to give it a shot at it's premiere episode, thinking "It can't be all that bad" and the next thing I know Velma is flirting with Shaggy....

And now there's yet another new Scooby show? What's this one like? I haven't watched Cartoon Network much in the past few months, tbh.
Mystery Incorporated is easily the darkest entry in the Scooby Doo franchise. Let's just say anyone can die.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Mystery Incorporated is easily the darkest entry in the Scooby Doo franchise. Let's just say anyone can die.
Well, then I might have to watch the show again. I honestly stopped watching it because of the ShaggyxVelma started annoying me a lot, but if there's deaths, then things sound like they'll be fun. :evil::demon:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well, then I might have to watch the show again. I honestly stopped watching it because of the ShaggyxVelma started annoying me a lot, but if there's deaths, then things sound like they'll be fun. :evil::demon:
You and I are on opposite sides since ShaggyxVelma was one of the big reasons why I liked it so much. XD

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Relationships are a part of it, but how they play out is definitely interesting. It's not all lovey dovey.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well that sounds interesting. I watched a few episodes later on and I admit it did have some well executed dark moments, but I don't recall anyone dying on the show. May have to read up about it or watch some episodes again just to see.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Well let's put it this way, this is the new Scooby Doo.

I'm just pessimistic, that's all.
Someone needs to put that Great Dane down! And the other members are "hipsters" now? *barf* :urg: To quote Trevor Phillips from GTA 5,

"I ABHOR hipsters!"

Anywhom, speaking of Guardians of the Galaxy, everyone in my theater kept cracking up every so often so the film definitely works as an action adventure comedy and I find it to be a solid side story to help ease the wait till Avengers: Age of Ultron arrives in May of next year! (Damn you Winter Soldier and your big game changer story wise >_<). However, apparently some theaters ran RISE OF THE GUARDIANS by some idiotic mistake instead according to an article I just read on Yahoo! While we are all human and some more accident prone than others, this **** happened THREE TIMES IN A ROW at least in one theater! I'm sorry, but if you are so mentally incompetent that you show the wrong movie more than once and thrice in a row at that, you need to have your noggin smashed into a wall multiple times for it will probably help your brain work better in the future ;)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well that sounds interesting. I watched a few episodes later on and I admit it did have some well executed dark moments, but I don't recall anyone dying on the show. May have to read up about it or watch some episodes again just to see.
There's 6 deaths in the show. They all happen in season 2.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

However, apparently some theaters ran RISE OF THE GUARDIANS by some idiotic mistake instead according to an article I just read on Yahoo! While we are all human and some more accident prone than others, this **** happened THREE TIMES IN A ROW at least in one theater!
That's actually hilarious.

Goes to see a movie with a talking raccoon, gets Santa Claus.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm sure that they at least managed do something interesting with the gang's relationships and all but personally I couldn't care less about how they handled it, honestly. The fact that they had Velma and Shaggy romantically involved at all just really ticked me off. I didn't mind the off/on romance between Fred and Daphne as much though, since it was occasionally sort of implied in some of the older cartoons/movies that preceded it.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Wait, so Mario Kart 8 gets on-screen map, leaderboards, and saving kart configuration

this is the best thing since sliced bread

But if they add Diddy, Bowser Jr., and King Boo, it'll be the best thing since unsliced bread. wat

pickle962

Smash Lord
That's actually hilarious.

Goes to see a movie with a talking raccoon, gets Santa Claus.
I dunno man, if I went to go see say Expendables 3, yet my movie theater of choice kept showing Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3 instead, I'd break into the projector room and falcon punch the idiot in there! ;)

Morbi

Scavenger
D

Deleted member

Unless the fans do not support the movie. In that event, regardless of the brand name, it is going to fail.
To the vocal minority fanbase, it will be a failure to them but to everyone else? They don't really care.

I hate Megan Fox as much as the next guy but....this is the sad truth

"Let me tell you something about those people," she said during the Los Angeles event on Friday, as reported by CinemaBlend. "How much money did 'Transformers 4 make? Exactly. Those people can complain. They all go to the theater. They're gonna love it and if they don't love it, they can f**k off. And that's the end of that."
Its why films like Scary Movie 1-5 & Grown Ups are being made, they're money makers & they follow the "Any publicity is good publicity" policy, they don't care about negative reviews.

Morbi

Scavenger
Friday the 13th and its gajillion direct to video uninspired sequels say otherwise :)
Friday the 13th has a cult following. :sadeyes:

I see your point, I suppose with enough persistence anything is possible.

To the vocal minority fanbase, it will be a failure to them but to everyone else? They don't really care.

I hate Megan Fox as much as the next guy but....this is the sad truth

Its why films like Scary Movie 1-5 & Grown Ups are being made, they're money makers & they follow the "Any publicity is good publicity" policy, they don't care about negative reviews.
I do not hate Megan Fox, she was the best part of that movie. :shades:

D

Deleted member

TMNT 2014 so far is predicted to make more than Guardians of the Galaxy next week........I'll let you have a moment to sink in.

pickle962

Smash Lord
TMNT 2014 so far is predicted to make more than Guardians of the Galaxy next week........I'll let you have a moment to sink in.
Hold it, I thought every marvel cinematic universe flick since Avengers was making it rain at the box office so to speak? :/

D

Deleted member

Wow, it hasn't even been a week & there is already plans for TMNT 2014 to get a sequel....

http://screenrant.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2-sequel-2016/

Just goes to show that unfortunately, no matter how loud you or the fans can be, if its got the brand name attached...you bet its gonna be a money maker.
Yeah, they're planning stuff for the sequel, but same thing happens with Transformers, so yeah. It's just because of money, like you said. :troll:

Isn't Megan Fox like Angelina Jolie in films? lol xD

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I didn't hate the new TMNT (I thought it was meh) but Guardians was infinitely better and totally deserves to be more successful.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I'm sure that they at least managed do something interesting with the gang's relationships and all but personally I couldn't care less about how they handled it, honestly. The fact that they had Velma and Shaggy romantically involved at all just really ticked me off. I didn't mind the off/on romance between Fred and Daphne as much though, since it was occasionally sort of implied in some of the older cartoons/movies that preceded it.
Wait, so is Mystery Incorporated over or what?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom