• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So much talk of Homura here recently, I guess I'll watch Madoka Magica when I get home.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I plan to marathon the entire anime + the movie on my birthday. I was considering watching the dub, but I decided I'd rather have the serious vs. the extremely fun to laugh at.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
AVGN > Nostalgia Critic.

Anyone remember the big feud they had a while back?
Nah, AVGN has always been very boring and tasteless. Doug, regardless of what he's doing, has always been rather entertaining.

Especially when you get stuff like this.

(Okay, now the title of the video itself is censored so I shouldn't have to do any needlessly tedious and bassackwards way of posting without actually posting it, right? Cause seriously, the "censor dodge" infractions are extremely anal to the point of stupidity sometimes.)

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Testing out new avatars. I've never changed from my sarcastic Link before, I dunno man.
Makar's pretty sweet though..

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
That's to be expected. Whether you like it or not. The TMNT are well established franchise that's lasted over 30 years. You could argue that they are the most popular American Superheroes that aren't owned by Marvel or DC. Because their name brand is so prominent, it's going to rank in the big bucks on it's namesake, for better or worse.

GOTG isn't one of Marvel's biggest IPs. And beforehand, there was no outside media exposure for most of the characters. You got to remember this is the same company that has Spider-Man, Dare Devil, Avengers, X-Men and even Blade under their belt. But it has found some success. So it isn't exactly a flop.
Blade has never been a popular character, lol.

Smooth Criminal

Soul.

Apparently, Jirachi is good in a non-Mega Mawile metagame. Lmao, why does this thing keep improving when the broken stuff gets banned.
inb4 Jirachi becomes OU again and is S-Rank.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Blade has never been a popular character, lol.

Smooth Criminal
The Silver Surfer is more popular than Blade.

Literally all 4 incarnations (including the recently created incarnation; as in like made this year) of Miss Marvel are more popular than Blade.

Although to be fair, all 4 Miss Marvel's (namely Carol, who is one of the best superheroes ever, Moonstone, and the brand new Kamala), as well as the Silver Surfer, are all awesome (well the Silver Surfer has some bad stories sometimes).

Miss Marvel is literally untouchable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Silver Surfer is more popular than Blade.

Literally all 4 incarnations (including the recently created incarnation; as in like made this year) of Miss Marvel are more popular than Blade.
Tingle is more popular than Blade :troll:

D

Deleted member

I believe it was more Internet Backlash than anything.
Actually, you're sort of right about that. After the Nostalgia Critic "Ended", a new show was made called "Demo Reel" that sucked so bad it was cancelled in a few episodes. Since Doug wouldn't let the guys go, they decided to shoehorn them into his skits for present day reviews (Which most of the time is a miss)

AVGN > Nostalgia Critic.

Anyone remember the big feud they had a while back?
Yep. They even reviewed TMNT Coming out of our shells tour concert.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That was a while back ago, I dunno why people are suddenly talking about it.

For the most part, she's suing Rockstar because she is an irrelevant actor & obviously wants to anger people, so she wants attention.
Your USB key may be in FAT32 filesystem which can't handles files bigger than 4G. You would have to reformat the key in another filesystem like ntfs (if windows only).

It's one of those facts that not a lot know, but you get to know y living those problems.

D

Deleted member

More or less. @BluePsychic, I mean, @Kermit the Ninja will agree.:roypm:
Sort of. I don't know how I feel about Roy. He'll kind of lose half of what makes him special if he comes back, but at the same time, he'd be back. I'm honestly fine with him just being in Melee. I really want a Roy trophy though. Like really badly. Roy only getting a sticker really annoyed me.

Good try, but that's Morton Koopa Jr. Roy Koopa is the pink one with shades.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Your USB key may be in FAT32 filesystem which can't handles files bigger than 4G. You would have to reformat the key in another filesystem like ntfs (if windows only).

It's one of those facts that not a lot know, but you get to know y living those problems.
Er...I think you quoted the wrong post buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom