• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
The worst Pokemon games are the originals. No, really, I'm serious. The villain sucked, most of the Pokemon were a joke, the game's balls-easy, and there's no character development at all. Every "shock" is predictable, and there's no exploration at all.

Come at me, *******.

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
The worst Pokemon games are the originals. No, really, I'm serious. The villain sucked, most of the Pokemon were a joke, the game's balls-easy, and there's no character development at all. Every "shock" is predictable, and there's no exploration at all.

Come at me, *****es.
IDK if they were the worst, but Gold and Silver were far better.

Tingle

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheGamerTribune

Come at me, *****es.
Objectively, you're right. Unfortunately in the hearts and minds of many they are the best thing to grace the world since the chair. Gen 2 is pretty much better in every way. At this time, I would say the Gen 2 remakes are the best Pokemon games overall.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
The wings are okay, I just don't get those backpack like metal straps he had.
The idea is that its tucking its legs in to be more aerodynamic, which you can see in its starting animation. The "backpack" also moves when tucking in the legs in, otherwise, it's looks like regular Salamence.

Tingle

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheGamerTribune
IDK if they were the worst, but Gold and Silver were far better.
Well every single other game did it better than them. Gen 3 had 16 bits. Gen 4 had an amazing endgame. Gen 5 had an actual good story. Gen 6 had...eight directional movement...

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Man the next Scooby Doo show is gonna go back to it's non-serial comedy form for it's next iteration.

I don't know how to feel about this.
In my personal opinion, I only like Scooby Doo when it isn't using the Scooby Doo formula, for example Scooby Doo on Zombie Island. Though that might have to do with me hating when things are too formulaic. I have similar feelings towards Sailor Moon.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Objectively, you're right. Unfortunately in the hearts and minds of many they are the best thing to grace the world since the chair. Gen 2 is pretty much better in every way. At this time, I would say the Gen 2 remakes are the best Pokemon games overall.
I completely agree, but my overall favorite is Hoenn because of all the exploration it had. I love exploration in games, which is why I play stuff like Skyrim and GTA, and I can still be a fan of Nintendo with games like Link to the Past and Super Metroid.

Soul.

Lmao. Marth is the most difficult character to unlock in Smash 64. :troll:

Last edited:

Tingle

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheGamerTribune
I completely agree, but my overall favorite is Hoenn because of all the exploration it had. I love exploration in games, which is why I play stuff like Skyrim and GTA, and I can still be a fan of Nintendo with games like Link to the Past and Super Metroid.
If we're going by non-remakes, Gen 4 is my favourite due to the sheer amount of stuff for you to do once you beat the Elite Four. I'm going to take a break from Pokemon after ORAS and come back for Gen 4 remakes.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Come at me, *****es.
The only reason I prefer gen I over IV are the new Pokémon that came with it.

It's a little small but here you go http://scoobyfan.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/BeCoolScoobyDoo_Gang-225x300.jpg

EDIT: Well dammit I was late.
T-they look terrible...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So I spent the weekend at my Cousin's whilst he is winning state championships.

He wanted me to do some things on COD : Black Ops II,which I never played.
Next thing I know I beat Campaign mode and I got him to max level (55) in Multiplayer. How were your weekends?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So I spent the weekend at my Cousin's whilst he is winning state championships.

He wanted me to do some things on COD : Black Ops II,which I never played.
Next thing I know I beat Campaign mode and I got him to max level (55) in Multiplayer. How were your weekends?
Do you know about prestiging on Multiplayer? Because if you don't, that's a thing.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
And that is why I never even started playing CoD.
If you ever try one, try the original Black Ops. It's got the best campaign, multiplayer, Zombies, it even has an old computer game and several, several secrets. Probably one of the best games I've ever played, as it came before the sellout that is MW3.

Tingle

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheGamerTribune
If you ever try one, try the original Black Ops. It's got the best campaign, multiplayer, Zombies, it even has an old computer game and several, several secrets. Probably one of the best games I've ever played, as it came before the sellout that is MW3.
I'm aware of which ones are considered good. (If I do play one, it'll be BO1 or MW1). I have played WaW very briefly, due to a friend bringing it over and it was okay, but not really my thing at all.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Back from my fishing trip with 7 big ones (three bluegill, one goatsucker, one silver bass, and two catfish) in my possession and they're freezing downstairs as we speak. And now you know why Big the Cat is a huge role model to me despite how much the Sonic fanbase hates him. :awesome:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Back from my fishing trip with 7 big ones (three bluegill, one goatsucker, one silver bass, and two catfish) in my possession and they're freezing downstairs as we speak. And now you know why Big the Cat is a huge role model to me despite how much the Sonic fanbase hates him. :awesome:
EXCUSE ME, MISTER! I'm a Sonic fan, but I don't hate in Big the Cat. The only thing I agree with the fan base about is that "I would not ship Big with Blaze!"

SpeedBoost

Smash Journeyman
Mega Salamence can be banned, but Mega Pinsir can't. And yet, both have Aerilate.
Smogon logic.

Yeah, that's part of its design. It's "weird", but eh.
I hope you know stats and typing also come in to play why a pokemon gets banned. Pinsir does not have the typing or stats to get banned. Just saying.

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
I'm aware of which ones are considered good. (If I do play one, it'll be BO1 or MW1). I have played WaW very briefly, due to a friend bringing it over and it was okay, but not really my thing at all.
Yeah I only played the original 2 COD's, but now the onlt FPS I play sometimes is Team Fortress : hats edition (2) and the metroid prime games (if you count those).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
EXCUSE ME, MISTER! I'm a Sonic fan, but I don't hate in Big the Cat. The only thing I agree with the fan base about is that "I would not ship Big with Blaze!"
Which is why I ship Big x Froggy instead. :troll:

Either way, it's good to see some male Sonic fans that don't hate on the poor purple cat. He wasn't as bad as a certain Chihuahua abomination from Sonic Unleashed or Eggman 2.0 (Eggman Nega in actuality). He could lift a ****ing car which is something that Knuckles couldn't do at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom