• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
yeah, we're all pretty bored I guess, did we already speculate what Sakurai could show us tomorrow? :p
If we go by tradition, it's gonna be a deconfirmation of a popular character. :troll: Or to make it even more traditional, it may be a deconfirmation of a retro popular character. :troll:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You're telling me? I've just been playing Thousand Year Door all day long.
It's funny because same goes for me :)

Just finished chapter 3.

I even have spm for later since I never played it so far and I'm really interested if I'll like it (probably, but still I don't really know what to expect).

D

Deleted member

I give 3D Sonic the Hedgehog a 10/10 because it has Classic Sonic on it.

Not really. :troll:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Just finished chapter 3.

I even have spm for later since I never played it so far and I'm really interested if I'll like it (probably, but still I don't really know what to expect).
SPM is the only PM-game I've played and I really enjoyed it. I don't know if you'll enjoy it, because it's not a RPG.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
SPM is the only PM-game I've played and I really enjoyed it. I don't know if you'll enjoy it, because it's not a RPG.
I know, but I still don't understand the hate so far. From what I heard, the mechanics makes sense.

What I'm really curious is the story. That's really THE thing I heard the most to say that it was good. I have no expectation so I don't know how it would turn out.

Tough, since the design is almost the same, that's a good start.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I know, but I still don't understand the hate so far. From what I heard, the mechanics makes sense.

What I'm really curious is the story. That's really THE thing I heard the most to say that it was good. I have no expectation so I don't know how it would turn out.

Well, I hope you enjoy SPM as much as I did.

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
Can someone please explain this design decision to me.
Well my uncle's girlfiend's brother's best friend works at nintendo and he says that's classified information, he only mentioned it involved a night of heavy drinking, the consumption of a large bag of psychedelic mushrooms in the form of mushroomsoup and the morning thereafter.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Just finished chapter 3.

Nice! I just finished Chapter 2. It's just too good of a game to only play through once. I can't get back on right now because there's a storm coming.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

The gameplay is great and the story is 'EXCELLENT'. It's different to the other games, but I like it just as much. Way better than Sticker Star.

Makes me want to play it again, actually.

D

Deleted member

Just out of curiosity, who's that Homura girl in your sig?
Homura is a character from the anime Madoka Magica, and one of my favorite characters from all media period. She has no chance at being playable (outside of Mii) and is only really in my sig as a joke.

If you have 5 hours to spare, you should watch it. First anime I saw, no regrets.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tingle

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheGamerTribune
I just hope they aren't as easy as X/Y.
And yes, I'm aware Pokémon-games are easy in the first place, but X/Y are really easy.
I maintain that if X and Y were still with sprites they would be criticised as the worst games of the bunch. Barely any new content and a non-existent end-game.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Nice! I just finished Chapter 2. It's just too good of a game to only play through once. I can't get back on right now because there's a storm coming.
That's why I have a surge protector + battery pack :)

I had to wait to get my headphones to play because putting the volume low for this game is really ruining it. Some sounds are just too satisfying, but boss music needs to have the volume cranked up.

When I was on dolphin, the music was always messed up and it was so annoying that I had to play the wav files on vlc while dolphin was muted. I don't think playing this game with sounds muted is honestly possible (just the tittle screen song is that good).

Last edited:

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
Homura is a character from the anime Madoka Magica, and one of my favorite characters from all media period. She has no chance at being playable (outside of Mii) and is only really in my sig as a joke.

If you have 5 hours to spare, you should watch it. First anime I saw, no regrets.
haha, I'll put it on my list :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I maintain that if X and Y were still with sprites they would be criticised as the worst games of the bunch. Barely any new content and a non-existent end-game.
The worst games in my opinion are Diamond/Pearl.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man the next Scooby Doo show is gonna go back to it's non-serial comedy form for it's next iteration.

I don't know how to feel about this.

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
I can't wait for information on the veterans, just tell me if Mewtwo comes back so everyone can shut up about it :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom