• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
No. I'd be lying if I said I didn't sort of like him earlier on for similar reasons, but god damn at this point I want him to be prosecuted to the full extent of the jam. And I'm only 8 episodes in.
That's bassist. :troll:

Two can play at that game.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I am more important than something. Success!

Hi, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave. I can add extra vowels into your name as well. :shades:
I see that you too graduated from the School of Elongated Vowels founded by Prince Vegeta.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Currently watching Guilty Gear Xrd matches via Youtube.

3 on 3 matches

Sushi (Sol), OsakaB (Faust), Karinchu (Ramlethal) vs. En (Slayer), Tsubu (Bedman), Satou (Millia)
Glad to see someone else shares a favorite pastime with me. I'm guess you're watching them on Goldenrody's channel?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Good thing I was working yesterday. I might not have lived.

No. I'd be lying if I said I didn't sort of like him earlier on for similar reasons, but god damn at this point I want him to be prosecuted to the full extent of the jam. And I'm only 8 episodes in.
I've already watched all of it, and I concord.

The puns get punnier.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
And hello. You should jump into the Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf bandwagon too, looking at your avi.

It is the new cool thing after all. :p
Shades Ganny is the way to go :shades:

People will no longer be able to single me out if I changed to HW Ganny

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I decided to create an imgur so that I could have a time capsule of my random crud. Then I found out I already made one. And then...

OH NO

OH GOD NO

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
After seeing Mega Salamence in motion, it looks a lot better actually. Kind of figured it would. Still think the wings should face the other way.

D

Deleted member

Oh no...

Even worse than crappy Wright up smashes and Olimar win poses;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom