• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Interesting. I just discovered there will be trainer horde battles in ORAS.

The shiny Beldum is gonna be my second shiny.

...guess what my first one was.
Beldum.
Don't feel too bad, there are people who MM'ed a Beldum a day before the announcement of this event came out.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
We're on the internet.

It's a "good" word choice, but would also be easily associated with feelings of "butt-hurt", which makes it bad for getting a point across.
Not saying I agree with him (and it is usually a him,) but that was the "point" he was trying to get across.

Last edited:

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
Trainer horde battles? o-0, do you have a source? :o

Also random thought: something that should never be done is eating salted cashews, leave them be, some things should just not be salted... (source: eating some right now) :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Beldum.
Don't feel too bad, there are people who MM'ed a Beldum a day before the announcement of this event came out.
MM'ed?I don't follow.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last edited:

Soul.

Hordes are in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Cool, time to have easier EV training! ...I guess.
You get the cosplay Pikachu after you complete your first contest.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
The trainer hordes is a nice feature. At least the enemy NPCs are starting to learn.

Why take you on at once when they can just gang-raype you? :troll:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I just hope they aren't as easy as X/Y.
And yes, I'm aware Pokémon-games are easy in the first place, but X/Y are really easy.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Disney World doesn't have that many thrill rides. However, I should have expected as such from a family friendly park. I think the highlight isn't the exciting rides, but the charm of all the Disney stuff associated with existing rides.

D

Deleted member

Disney World doesn't have that many thrill rides. However, I should have expected as such from a family friendly park. I think the highlight isn't the exciting rides, but the charm of all the Disney stuff associated with existing rides.

Last edited by a moderator:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
And yes, I'm aware Pokémon-games are easy in the first place, but X/Y are really easy.
I think it was the EXP Share always being on. My Pokemon were like 15 levels higher than the Elite 4's.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I think it was the EXP Share always being on. My Pokemon were like 15 levels higher than the Elite 4's.
I had the EXP share off the whole time, where I was the same levels as the Elite 4 when I faced them. They were still pretty easy, sadly. :/

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
The 3rd generation games was actually pretty tough. Part of it was because training in those games were a pain. So if you had a full team you were SEVERELY underleveled. Hopefully they keep Brawly as the destroyer of worlds like he was in the originals.

Soul.

Altaria's base Defense stat is increased when it Mega Evolves. Lol, with this, it's gonna wall most Physical Attackers.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's also easy when it's turned off with gym leaders having no more than three Pokémon and Elite Four (excluding Champion) having no more than four.

The 3rd generation games was actually pretty tough. Part of it was because training in those games were a pain. So if you had a full team you were SEVERELY underleveled. Hopefully they keep Brawly as the destroyer of worlds like he was in the originals.
Wattson's Manectric. *shiver*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I had the share off, and was 4-5 levels below Diantha's Gardevoir, and I had already used my Mega Evolution on my Lucario rather than my Venusaur. She wasn't too bad though and I didn't get a game over.

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
Yeah , I immediately turned that thing off when i got it :p ...

And ruby and sapphiere were already too easy in the first place though :/ Elites with pokemon in their forties? Just not ok :/

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
My friend told me he'd be angry if OR/AS used the X and Y engine. He told me he preferred the Gen 3 engine.

Me, I think the game looks a lot more beautiful and is brimming with expression thanks to this engine.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Yeah , I immediately turned that thing off when i got it :p ...

And ruby and sapphiere were already too easy in the first place though :/ Elites with pokemon in their forties? Just not ok :/
Really? You're basing the games difficulty off of the Elite 4's levels? It's not like you were level 60 when you fought them unless you only used 1 Pokemon. If you had a full team you'd have to spend a lot of time training or you'd be underleveled for the Elite 4. Also consider the levels scaled UP with that Elite 4. Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald were some of the more difficult Pokemon games IMO. Of course. Losing holds no consequences if you play through the game casually. So you have as many chances as you needed to win.

Smashiny

Smash Journeyman
Really? You're basing the games difficulty off of the Elite 4's levels? It's not like you were level 60 when you fought them unless you only used 1 Pokemon. If you had a full team you'd have to spend a lot of time training or you'd be underleveled for the Elite 4. Also consider the levels scaled UP with that Elite 4. Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald were some of the more difficult Pokemon games IMO. Of course. Losing holds no consequences if you play through the game casually. So you have as many chances as you needed to win.
Sorry, just was used to greater levels since the red an blue era :p...
But yeah I dunno, I always found them to be a bit underwhelming (Steven could be annoying though, and so could Winona's Skarmory and Wallace' Milotic as far as gym leaders go :p), but that was my personal experience and it has been a long time since I played them(not trying to anger you :p) ... It think it 's just a psychological thing factoring in there, 40 is quite a low number as far as pokemon lv's go...

I'm really psyched to play the games though, gen 3 was actually my second to least favourite gen (gen 4 being the worst imo), pokemon always seems to get me psyched :p

But as I already stated, this is just my opinion :p

D

Deleted member

Alright, all the pictures for the time capsule have been uploaded. Now to name them. Looking through them post release is going to be fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom