• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I've compiled a list of the usernames of the Social Thread Regulars (and semi-regulars), for use in my forthcoming narrative. The reason I've taken the time to compile this list is because I actually care about inclusion and representation cough cough skeet skeet.

Here is that list, up to now. Not everyone can have a major role, but I will make it a point of referencing every name at least once.

[collapse=List of Pretties]
-Sehnsucht
-Vegito
-Radical Beam
-Kenith
-Kaye Cruiser
-CliffJumper
-Chucklehead Tom
-Nielecus
-RaccoonBL
-Moon Monkey
-Ndayday
-Shaya
-Zhadgon
-ToasterBrains
-TewnLeenk
-CrazyAl
-Kermit the Ninja
-Mimgrim
-PsychoIncarnate
-Quilt
-Backgammon
-Light Music Club
-MisterVideoGaming
-MorbidAltruism
-HunterNinjaReaperPirate
-TitanTeaTime
-Swampasaur
-Falkoopa
-IsmaR
-MSMarioSonic
[/collapse]

If I've missed any Social Thread Regular, let me know, and I'll append the list.

I'm committed to writing something fabulous because I want to stave boredom, and because this is the most important thing I've ever undertaken in my life.

Wish me luck.

As a male, I lack the sexual confidence to hump any object, animate or not.

:urg:
Why is my name last on yo list?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I've compiled a list of the usernames of the Social Thread Regulars (and semi-regulars), for use in my forthcoming narrative. The reason I've taken the time to compile this list is because I actually care about inclusion and representation cough cough skeet skeet.

Here is that list, up to now. Not everyone can have a major role, but I will make it a point of referencing every name at least once.

-Sehnsucht
-Vegito
-Radical Beam
-Kenith
-Kaye Cruiser
-CliffJumper
-Chucklehead Tom
-Nielecus
-RaccoonBL
-Moon Monkey
-Ndayday
-Shaya
-Zhadgon
-ToasterBrains
-TewnLeenk
-CrazyAl
-Kermit the Ninja
-Mimgrim
-PsychoIncarnate
-Quilt
-Backgammon
-Light Music Club
-MisterVideoGaming
-MorbidAltruism
-HunterNinjaReaperPirate
-TitanTeaTime
-Swampasaur
-Falkoopa
-IsmaR
-MSMarioSonic
[/collapse]

If I've missed any Social Thread Regular, let me know, and I'll append the list.

I'm committed to writing something fabulous because I want to stave boredom, and because this is the most important thing I've ever undertaken in my life.

Wish me luck.

As a male, I lack the sexual confidence to hump any object, animate or not.

:urg:
Good luck in your quest to write a fan fic about the social thread. :p

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm not even a semi-regular?
At least I still got a part in JohnKnights Miiverse movie from ages ago. I can't remember who I played, I think it was a news reporter or something.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
At least I still got a part in JohnKnights Miiverse movie from ages ago. I can't remember who I played, I think it was a news reporter or something.
Maybe he doesn't see us enough. Or I just lurk more than I post...

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Whatever.

Just don't put me in it. Or I'll Mary Sue.
Oh, ****.

As a side note, I had the most fitting role for you. But I guess that'll never come to pass.

Let it be known that mimgrim forevermore walked away from the opportunity to be immortalized in legendary crack fic.

I'm not trying to write smut, so I can't make any mention of your blue-footed boobies.

I can work in a small cameo or reference, though.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

-Sehnsucht
-Vegito
-Radical Beam
-Kenith
-Kaye Cruiser
-CliffJumper
-Chucklehead Tom
-Nielecus
-RaccoonBL
-Moon Monkey
-Ndayday
-Shaya
-Zhadgon
-ToasterBrains
-TewnLeenk
-CrazyAl
-Kermit the Ninja
-Mimgrim
-PsychoIncarnate
-Quilt
-Backgammon
-Light Music Club
-MisterVideoGaming
-MorbidAltruism
-HunterNinjaReaperPirate
-TitanTeaTime
-Swampasaur
-Falkoopa
-IsmaR
-MSMarioSonic
[/collapse]

Wish me luck.
I would like to be a part of this, but I don't know if you know me too well (but does that make a difference?).

Good luck anyway!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Oh, ****.

As a side note, I had the most fitting role for you. But I guess that'll never come to pass.

Let it be known that mimgrim forevermore walked away from the opportunity to be immortalized in legendary crack fic.

I'm not trying to write smut, so I can't make any mention of your blue-footed boobies.

I can work in a small cameo or reference, though.
I'll take whatever part I can. I didn't make it into the Miiverse sequel

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I would like to be a part of this, but I don't know if you know me too well (but does that make a difference?).

Good luck anyway!
I'm afraid your username is too cumbersome to be practically invoked. Though I could work it in somehow.

I'll take whatever part I can. I didn't make it into the Miiverse sequel
Done.

I have 32 names on the list, which I think is enough. Now to retreat and channel my muse.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yes! My comeback is starting. First it starts with cameos, then comes full roles and before you know it I've taken over the world!
Everything if falling into place :evil:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Idk about the attraction thing, because what's attractive or not varies between people, but I'm more worried about someone staying faithful than if they're rich. And seriously, who has money these days? I don't know any "rich" people personally -- my relatives/friends/acquaintances have basically the same income as my family = just getting by.
Meh... the society, church (if you believe) and media has put so many ideas about the ideal relationship that everything is a lie, I prefer the idea of waiting and look for someone that has common tastes with me, independent and make me laugh, obviously good looks and money is a plus, it all depends what makes you happy.

Sooo...Did anyone here watch Sharknado 2?
Is there even a second part? I'm really surprised. :joyful:

.n_n.

Last edited:

Nielicus

Smash Lord

No, THIS is why I carry my levin sword c:

I know I'm lame asf but it's late so give me a break

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've never been with anyone in my life

Never even had a first kiss

I'm not sure if I have the luxury of finding someone with a personality I like

Almost like I'm that old Tropeognathus in "Walking with dinosaurs" desperately calling out for a mate, exhausting all my energy and eventually just collapsing on the beach, dead and alone.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm afraid your username is too cumbersome to be practically invoked. Though I could work it in somehow.
Letterseeeek
Is also handy for names with numbers at the end. Because like hell I'm remembering Vegito2727.
Vegitonumbers. Easy.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I remember Vegito2727. It's two numbers just repeated. It's not something stupid like Vegito238667020804856720856

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Almost like I'm that old Tropeognathus in "Walking with dinosaurs" desperately calling out for a mate, exhausting all my energy and eventually just collapsing on the beach, dead and alone.
Same here...unless you count a puppy licking me as a kiss. Or getting kissed on the cheek by a drunk person.

Meh, I'm in no rush. I can't even support myself properly right now to even think about dating.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I wonder why does life continue on
The reason we breed is primal drive
But why is that drive there in the first place?
What is the point?
It seems like a futile struggle with no reward in the end
After all, everything will one day be extinguished
This is like science 101.
Whatever happens to achieve, through random chance, a state that is any way sustainable will continue to exist, whereas things that can't achieve an as sustainable state will cease to exist. Therefore everything for anything more than a minute moment will have some mechanism of sustainability. And only things that can persist for a long period of time can acquire any sort of complexity. In terms of life, this means things that happen to, by chance, acquire a trend towards proliferation will continue to exist and eventually become observable, whereas what does not will quickly fade out of existence. And when you think in terms of intelligent behavior, this random trend towards sustainability takes the form of the drive to reproduce. Of course even things that have achieved a high degree of sustainability will eventually cease to exist, but that is entirely a moot point. What matters is that it has the properties that will cause it to prosiest for a certain matter of time. It's "on rails" so to speak. Like a dunking bird that keeps repeating it's movement until it is stopped by air friction. It has no desire to continue moving, or it thinks it can move forever; it's just that the properties of the bird are set up to promote continual motion.

Concepts like "goals", "desire", "meaning" ect. have nothing to do with it. None of those things mean a damn thing when you're talking about the workings of the universe. It's just pure statistics. Or course, you can assign any meaning to it that you want, but it's not intrinsic.

OR

*Insert chosen religious reason for life here*. I don't judge.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So I take it those two dates didn't lead to anything more.
Nope. None of them were dates. The drunk person was randomly passing by on the street because I was in a college town known for partying.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This is like science 101.
Whatever happens to achieve, through random chance, a state that is any way sustainable will continue to exist, whereas things that can't achieve an as sustainable state will cease to exist. Therefore everything for anything more than a minute moment will have some mechanism of sustainability. And only things that can persist for a long period of time can acquire any sort of complexity. In terms of life, this means things that happen to, by chance, acquire a trend towards proliferation will continue to exist and eventually become observable, whereas what does not will quickly fade out of existence. And when you think in terms of intelligent behavior, this random trend towards sustainability takes the form of the drive to reproduce. Of course even things that have achieved a high degree of sustainability will eventually cease to exist, but that is entirely a moot point. What matters is that it has the properties that will cause it to prosiest for a certain matter of time. It's "on rails" so to speak. Like a dunking bird that keeps repeating it's movement until it is stopped by air friction. It has no desire to continue moving, or it thinks it can move forever; it's just that the properties of the bird are set up to promote continual motion.

Concepts like "goals", "desire", "meaning" ect. have nothing to do with it. None of those things mean a damn thing when you're talking about the workings of the universe. It's just pure statistics. Or course, you can assign any meaning to it that you want, but it's not intrinsic.

OR

*Insert chosen religious reason for life here*. I don't judge.
But that's all stupid

The end is the only thing that matters and all light will one day be extinguished from the universe

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

"Pic of the day. Reshiram appears on one of the stages in the 3DS version! Zekrom and Milotic will appear, too. It's close enough to the launch date, so I don't have to describe this stage to you, right? The design of this stage is based off of the surroundings of someone's castle."

Reshiram, Zekrom, and... Milotic? What?

Last edited:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon

Same here...unless you count a puppy licking me as a kiss. Or getting kissed on the cheek by a drunk person.

Meh, I'm in no rush. I can't even support myself properly right now to even think about dating.
Both of you could always start by writing a book and planting a tree, after that look for someone, like here in México we say a proverb "Siempre hay un roto para un descosido" or in english "There is always a broken for a unstitched", is more about patience and willing your heart to be a little more adventurous, always helps if you try to socialize a little more with your friends, coworkers and school mates, go to parties, take a coffee, go to the movies, make exercise in the park, take new classes or go to the gym, it will improve your chances to meet new people and maybe with a lucky shot someone you like.

.n_n.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
But that's all stupid

The end is the only thing that matters and all light will one day be extinguished from the universe
"The end is the only thing that matters"
That's just your personal way of thinking. But that's not how the universe works at all and that's not even how a lot of humans think of things. You're mixing up philosophy and physics.

Though I can't tell if you're actually being at all serious at this point, but then I often can't tell if your posts are serious or not.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just don't see why anything matters if everything is just going to end.

The way I see it, nothing really even exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom