• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The Mad Doctor

Sehnsucht sat in his study, carefully arranging his many manilla folders. Each one had a name scrawled on it and a lock of hair from said person...TeenGirlSquad, MorbidAltruism, MisterVideoGaming, Swampasaur...

He thumbed past twenty or so before reaching a folder slightly more worn than the others. On it a few spots of blood from months before. Quilt.
"Ah, yes, my son." moaned Sehnsucht. "This takes me back."

--

In a candlelit bedroom of the Smaesh family mansion lay Capps and CliffJumper, caught in the afterglow of what they had just done. Capps was a known womanizer and made it a point to sleep with as many of the girls in the manor as possible.
"Never speak of this to anyone, you got that?" Caps finally let out in between breaths.
"Of course. Those stuck up maids here don't know what they're missing though, Capps-sempai." whispered CliffJumper, pausing for a few minutes before breaking the silence. "Say. What do you know of that Dr. Sehnsucht fellow that lives in the tower? Lately I have been hearing shrill screams from that direction."

Capps turned his head towards CliffJumper, giving her a dark look. "Listen, *****. You are nothing more than a distraction for me. I have very important projects I'm working on concerning the upcoming release of Headmaster Samurai's work. I don't have time to entertain the gossip you and the maids spread around this manor. Besides, I wouldn't want to see a lady like you involved with those maids and butlers...they're trouble."

Embarrassed, CliffJumper turned away. "Yes, master. I apologize..."

CliffJumper was almost asleep when Capps spoke. "The doctor has experiments up there. That's all I know."
A sleepless night it was for poor CliffJumper.

--

"Fetch me some tea and see that the cats are attended to," ordered Miss Ismar. "I prefer they get the premium food today, by the way." They butlers and maids shuddered inwardly but without hesitation immediately departed from the dining hall to see her wishes were met.
"and, Swampasaur, dear? I never want to see you skimp on the cat's meals again. You know what happens to disobedient butlers." Swampasaur had a chill run through him at memories of The Real Gamer's short time as a butler. As they said around the manor, 'he went to **** and the cats ate 'em.'
It was days like this that Miss Ismar was the most temperamental. She did not like to see butlers or maids sacrificed but knew it had to be done, both for the good of the cats and to keep the keepers of the mansion in line. The Real Gamer had tried to quit the job. A foolish decision, really; it was sure to get you dismissed from life itself.

A particularly grubby butler named Venus made his way to Miss Ismar and served her her tea. "Here you go, Miss." A stalwart butler to be sure, but Miss Ismar didn't like him for some reason. His mastery of other tongues made him seem a snake to her. She was never sure what he was saying and the foreign documents he pored over for his acquaintances frightened her. Venus relished in the feeding of the cats much like the sneaky maids, N3ON and Hong did.

Sadistic by nature, Hong and N3ON loved throwing the inhabitants of Smaesh manor under the metaphorical bus more than life itself. Their father had been Duke Aerodrome and their mother, Duchess Shaya. Together their combination was that of a top class butler renowned for his ability to reform troublesome inhabitants and an oracle that could in an instant judge a situation. Shaya also made beauty a priority and was not seen in public unless offering her questionable beauty tips to commoners.

As Miss Ismar brought the tea to her lips a scream from the tower split the cool nighttime air. The disturbance echoed off the stone walls, colliding with excited yelling from the hallway two stories down until they faded away.
"A report...and potential excessive merriment." muttered Ismar. "FalKoopa, come here." FalKoopa tripped on himself as he sprinted over to Miss Ismar, kneeling before her.
"...Go."

--

"Ahaha! Truly, we live in blessed times!" A joyous ToasterBrains declared to the dinner table he was situated at. Tonight was the celebration of not just a wedding, but a birth and an engagement.
The newlyweds, Vegito and Mega Bidoof looked at each other fondly. Mega Bidoof curled a loving arm around his wife's waist.
ToasterBrains spoke up again. "Not only do we get to celebrate the wedding of two of our good friends, but just last night..."

"P-Please! Not so loud..." Kaye Cruiser spoke out, interrupting ToasterBrains.
"What the hell's the matter, you ain't proud of confessing your love to MorbidAltruism?" ToasterBrains was testing Kaye.

"She may not like it." said Kaye, clearly flustered.

Unanimously, the table said, "MorbidAltruism likes everything!"

ToasterBrains continued. "Ahahahaha! Anyway, Kaye and Morbid are now engaged. As for my own news, I have something to announce." ToasterBrains looked on to his own wife, Kermit the Ninja. She nodded in encouragement.
"After trying repeatedly...for months!" Kermit playfully elbowed ToasterBrains.
"She's pregnant!" The table cheered and TewnLeenk continued his applause and merriment for a few awkward seconds after everyone else. He had clearly had too much to drink.

There was some nervous looking around and ToasterBrains said in a hushed tone, "I swear I heard a scream while we were cheering there." Whispers grew into chaos. Moments later the butlers raced through the dining room and captured MorbidAltruism, Kermit, and Mega Bidoof, taking them for further questioning and excessive merriment. Their lovers cried...sometimes people never returned from questioning.

--

Sehnsucht secured the belts and bungee cords around the nude Backgammon, who was unconscious and under the effects of some drug.
"This won't take long at all, now."

On a series of tables were HunterNinjaReaperPirate the 98th, the entirety of The Light Music Club, and Nielicus strapped in in a similar fashion. The Light Music Club fantasized about perverted situations in their slumber.
A knock on the door interrupted the proceedings.

Sehnsucht straightened his back and cleared his throat.
"Erhm. Quilt, my son?"
"Yes, father."
"You will have to leave for now. Father is...busy." Sehnsucht walked over to a knight stand where his scimitar lay.
"It is urgent, father. I am concerned that when you do this, you will excite the butlers."
"It is no concern. I have only a couple steps until even the butlers can not reverse these events, my son. As bad as this must look right now, I only wish to steal their souls and make love to their corpses."
"Father, let me in."
"That is not possible, my son. I have swallowed the key. Tell me, Quilt, my son...tell me, how is your mother...?"

There was silence.

"Father, please..."

"That is right, my son. You have no mother. You were created by me. You best remember that, my son. Sehnsucht slowly paced over to the door and slid open the peep hole ever so slightly. Quilt waited until he saw the eye of his creator and stabbed in blind rage.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH" wailed Sehnsucht. "You...! Are...a fool!"
A bloodied Sehnsucht flailed around on the floor. The prisoners rose from their slumber and began panicking at their situation, save The Light Music Club which whispered among themselves how this was just like their Japanese animes.

As Quilt heard the butlers beginning to race up the cobblestone steps he held the knife to his chest. "They will kill me. It is better to die like this!"

--

Sehnsucht heard Quilt draw his last breaths. Smiling, he reached his fingers down his throat and made himself vomit out oatmeal and a key. He opened the door and dragged the lifeless Quilt into the frame of the door, planted the key into his hand and switched his knife for his own scimitar.
With one hand over his bad eye he made his way over to the screaming girls.
"Shut up or I kill you all." He waited until they calmed down.
"If you're asked what has happened here...you, by will, are my ... partners. We were just playing a game when this psycho came in and tried to kill me. It was self defense, ok?
THE GIF REFUSES TO WORK PROPERLY BUT THIS IS STILL DISTURBING YET I AM ALSO SLIGHTLY INTRIGUED

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The Mad Doctor

Sehnsucht sat in his study, carefully arranging his many manilla folders. Each one had a name scrawled on it and a lock of hair from said person...TeenGirlSquad, MorbidAltruism, MisterVideoGaming, Swampasaur...

He thumbed past twenty or so before reaching a folder slightly more worn than the others. On it a few spots of blood from months before. Quilt.

--

In a candlelit bedroom of the Smaesh family mansion lay Capps and CliffJumper, caught in the afterglow of what they had just done. Capps was a known womanizer and made it a point to sleep with as many of the girls in the manor as possible.
"Never speak of this to anyone, you got that?" Caps finally let out in between breaths.
"Of course. Those stuck up maids here don't know what they're missing though, Capps-sempai." whispered CliffJumper, pausing for a few minutes before breaking the silence. "Say. What do you know of that Dr. Sehnsucht fellow that lives in the tower? Lately I have been hearing shrill screams from that direction."

Capps turned his head towards CliffJumper, giving her a dark look. "Listen, *****. You are nothing more than a distraction for me. I have very important projects I'm working on concerning the upcoming release of Headmaster Samurai's work. I don't have time to entertain the gossip you and the maids spread around this manor. Besides, I wouldn't want to see a lady like you involved with those maids and butlers...they're trouble."

CliffJumper was almost asleep when Capps spoke. "The doctor has experiments up there. That's all I know."

--

"Fetch me some tea and see that the cats are attended to," ordered Miss Ismar. "I prefer they get the premium food today, by the way." They butlers and maids shuddered inwardly but without hesitation immediately departed from the dining hall to see her wishes were met.
"and, Swampasaur, dear? I never want to see you skimp on the cat's meals again. You know what happens to disobedient butlers." Swampasaur had a chill run through him at memories of The Real Gamer's short time as a butler. As they said around the manor, 'he went to **** and the cats ate 'em.'
It was days like this that Miss Ismar was the most temperamental. She did not like to see butlers or maids sacrificed but knew it had to be done, both for the good of the cats and to keep the keepers of the mansion in line. The Real Gamer had tried to quit the job. A foolish decision, really; it was sure to get you dismissed from life itself.

A particularly grubby butler named Venus made his way to Miss Ismar and served her her tea. "Here you go, Miss." A stalwart butler to be sure, but Miss Ismar didn't like him for some reason. His mastery of other tongues made him seem a snake to her. She was never sure what he was saying and the foreign documents he pored over for his acquaintances frightened her. Venus relished in the feeding of the cats much like the sneaky maids, N3ON and Hong did.

Sadistic by nature, Hong and N3ON loved throwing the inhabitants of Smaesh manor under the metaphorical bus more than life itself. Their father had been Duke Aerodrome and their mother, Duchess Shaya. Together their combination was that of a top class butler renowned for his ability to reform troublesome inhabitants and an oracle that could in an instant judge a situation. Shaya also made beauty a priority and was not seen in public unless offering her questionable beauty tips to commoners.

As Miss Ismar brought the tea to her lips a scream from the tower split the cool nighttime air. The disturbance echoed off the stone walls, colliding with excited yelling from the hallway two stories down until they faded away.
"A report...and potential excessive merriment." muttered Ismar. "FalKoopa, come here." FalKoopa tripped on himself as he sprinted over to Miss Ismar, kneeling before her.
"...Go."

--

"Ahaha! Truly, we live in blessed times!" A joyous ToasterBrains declared to the dinner table he was situated at. Tonight was the celebration of not just a wedding, but a birth and an engagement.
The newlyweds, Vegito and Mega Bidoof looked at each other fondly. Mega Bidoof curled a loving arm around his wife's waist.
ToasterBrains spoke up again. "Not only do we get to celebrate the wedding of two of our good friends, but just last night..."

"What the hell's the matter, you ain't proud of confessing your love to MorbidAltruism?" ToasterBrains was testing Kaye.

ToasterBrains continued. "Ahahahaha! Anyway, Kaye and Morbid are now engaged. As for my own news, I have something to announce." ToasterBrains looked on to his own wife, Kermit the Ninja. She nodded in encouragement.
"She's pregnant!" The table cheered and TewnLeenk continued his applause and merriment for a few awkward seconds after everyone else. He had clearly had too much to drink.

There was some nervous looking around and ToasterBrains said in a hushed tone, "I swear I heard a scream while we were cheering there." Whispers grew into chaos. Moments later the butlers raced through the dining room and captured MorbidAltruism, Kermit, and Mega Bidoof, taking them for further questioning and excessive merriment. Their lovers cried...sometimes people never returned from questioning.

--

Sehnsucht secured the belts and bungee cords around the nude Backgammon, who was unconscious and under the effects of some drug.

On a series of tables were HunterNinjaReaperPirate the 98th, the entirety of The Light Music Club, and Nielicus strapped in in a similar fashion. The Light Music Club fantasized about perverted situations in their slumber.

"Erhm. Quilt, my son?"
"Yes, father."
"You will have to leave for now. Father is...busy." Sehnsucht walked over to a knight stand where his scimitar lay.
"It is urgent, father. I am concerned that when you do this, you will excite the butlers."
"It is no concern. I have only a couple steps until even the butlers can not reverse these events, my son. As bad as this must look right now, I only wish to steal their souls and make love to their corpses."
"Father, let me in."
"That is not possible, my son. I have swallowed the key. Tell me, Quilt, my son...tell me, how is your mother...?"

There was silence.

"Father, please..."

"That is right, my son. You have no mother. You were created by me. You best remember that, my son. Sehnsucht slowly paced over to the door and slid open the peep hole ever so slightly. Quilt waited until he saw the eye of his creator and stabbed in blind rage.

A bloodied Sehnsucht flailed around on the floor. The prisoners rose from their slumber and began panicking at their situation, save The Light Music Club which whispered among themselves how this was just like their Japanese animes.

As Quilt heard the butlers beginning to race up the cobblestone steps he held the knife to his chest. "They will kill me. It is better to die like this!"

--

Sehnsucht heard Quilt draw his last breaths. Smiling, he reached his fingers down his throat and made himself vomit out oatmeal and a key. He opened the door and dragged the lifeless Quilt into the frame of the door, planted the key into his hand and switched his knife for his own scimitar.
"If you're asked what has happened here...you, by will, are my ... partners. We were just playing a game when this psycho came in and tried to kill me. It was self defense, ok?
I approve of this so hard.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
The Mad Doctor

--

--

"...Go."

--

--

"Erhm. Quilt, my son?"
"Yes, father."
"Father, let me in."

There was silence.

"Father, please..."

--

Where can I buy a hard cover copy and will you sign it?

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
The Mad Doctor

--

--

"...Go."

--

--

"Erhm. Quilt, my son?"
"Yes, father."
"Father, let me in."

There was silence.

"Father, please..."

--

I'm not in it, 0/10

D

Deleted member

I love how I suggested the Fanfic yet I'm not in it, smh no love for Nielicus
I'm not in it but you don't see me complaining. Maybe I am, but I was just too busy finding more gifs for my secret stash. My time will come, but for now I sit, waiting. Watching.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Let it be known that, on page 1447 of the second Smash 4 social thread, the most emotional story I have ever read exists.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
You're gonna have to do a sequel in the future. I guess I'm too new now BUT JUST WAIT ON IT

Hmmm maybe I'll write one....Hmmmmmmmm

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
This thread is even more confused then normal tonight....

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

The Mad Doctor

--

--

"...Go."

--

--

"Erhm. Quilt, my son?"
"Yes, father."
"Father, let me in."

There was silence.

"Father, please..."

--

Are we getting another chapter to this?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm sorry for not getting a lot of people in it but it's just such a big subject with so many people to pick from yanno
it is also bad that I don't really know all of you so was just like I guess these two can go together

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry for not getting a lot of people in it but it's just such a big subject with so many people to pick from yanno
it is also bad that I don't really know all of you so was just like I guess these two can go together
Understandable, I myself only pop in and out from time to time.
But if we get a sequel with more people in it I will pay you in about a years supply of Swiss Rolls. Specifically Little Debbie ones.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Eh, it's cool. We can fix that.

Wanna be buds? ¦D

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Lol it's cool I completely get it

I'll do mine tomorrow cause I'm not about to type all this s*** on my phone! I'll do a glimpse though, a little sneak peak c:

Nielicus' reign of terror

"....Vegito had been longing for Nielicus for so long, he was afraid to confess his true feelings now that he finally had the chance. "Uh, Nielicus I-I," "Shhhhh" Nielicus interrupted "We can be besties but no more than that. I have plans for the future!" Nielicus slammed Vegito against the wall and they made out for what seemed like hours. "Now go back to that b**** dimensions!"....."

More coming soon LOL

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Lol it's cool I completely get it

I'll do mine tomorrow cause I'm not about to type all this s*** on my phone! I'll do a glimpse though, a little sneak peak c:

Nielicus' reign of terror

"....Vegito had be longing for Nielicus for so long, he was afraid to confess his true feelings now that he finally had the chance. "Uh, Nielicus I-I," "Shhhhh" Nielicus interrupted "We can be besties but no more than that. I have plans for the future!" Nielicus slammed Vegito against the wall and they made out for what seemed like hours. "Now go back to that b**** dimensions!"....."

More coming soon LOL

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Well guys, I finished part of my packing adventures, how you guys be--...

Well, Ace attorney is always good. But you guys are still weird. :p
I don't think you guys want to know how I view all you in my mind.

And I mean ALL of you. Especially some of the staff.

@IsmaR can vouch for that. ¦D
Actually, I would love to. If you think good of me, that's great to hear. If you think bad of me, well then I can approve. If you think...other...Well, then it won't matter to me. Depending on it, I might even be flattered. :3

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
@ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser OMG

WE SHOULD ALL WRITE CHAPTERS FROM OUR OWN PERSPECTIVES

please
The staring contest had gone on for several days.

Nobody knew how it had started. Sensucht was usually content with brutally torturing anyone who happened to enter his lab. Or go anywhere near his lab. Or do anything, really. Nobody could guess why Sensucht would suddenly launch into a spontaneous staring contest.

Of course, it was foolish to believe it was spontaneous.

crazyal02 was the "lucky" recipient of a new method of torture and murder. Sensucht had grown bored of physical torture, and had decided for a little psychological tinkering instead. crazyal02 tended to jump at anything, assuming it was all just a joke.

Although there were jokes in the Mansion, Sensucht was always serious.

Sensucht had slowly but surely broken him. You might think of staring at someone for days as an extremely monotonous activity, it's far more interesting to a master of the human mind. He slowly learned of every flaw, every insecurity crazyal02 possessed, including many neither of them knew existed. Nobody really knows how he obtained this information; presumably petty taunting about the staring contest slowly but surely escalated into profound and terrifying realizations. By the end, crazyal02 was defeated. This man knew his every secret, and was the most cold and calculating person he'd ever met. The Mansion had seemed like a fun little idea, but once he entered, he could never leave. Sooner or later, someone was wronged by Sensucht; he was simply one of the more unlucky ones.

"Next time, remember... actually, I don't think the dead need advice." He posted crazyal02's secrets on the Internet, then stabbed him through the eyes. He decided that, although much more terrifying, this method of killing was far too exhausting. Ah, well.

--

Sensucht decided crazyal02 wasn't attractive enough, so he threw him away. However, crazyal02 was still alive. He clawed his way out of the dumpster, and became a leading expert in portable sonar devices. Ndayday dutifully chronicled Sensucht's experiment, and it was shuffled away into a manila envelope.

--

MorbidAltruism read this and liked it. He liked a lot of things, really, and tended to go along with whatever was happening. Sensucht was experimenting in hunting humans for sport, and Morbid's curiosity caused him to break into his study. When he finished, he heard a voice.

"Heyyyy, nice to see you! Thought I'd drop by."

A slack-jawed man with a radio receiver strapped to the side of his head had walked in. The radio couldn't send or receive signals, but he wore it anyway.

"I was curious about the stories too," said Chucklehead Tom. "Want a Swiss Roll?"

Morbid was curious; he didn't really know Tom, or why he mentioned Swiss Rolls just now. He realized he knew a way to find out. Hey, why not?

"Hey, Tom. Staring contest. GO!"

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Actually, I would love to. If you think good of me, that's great to hear. If you think bad of me, well then I can approve. If you think...other...Well, then it won't matter to me. Depending on it, I might even be flattered. :3

Are you coming on to me? -~o

D

Deleted member

The staring contest had gone on for several days.

Nobody knew how it had started. Sensucht was usually content with brutally torturing anyone who happened to enter his lab. Or go anywhere near his lab. Or do anything, really. Nobody could guess why Sensucht would suddenly launch into a spontaneous staring contest.

Of course, it was foolish to believe it was spontaneous.

crazyal02 was the "lucky" recipient of a new method of torture and murder. Sensucht had grown bored of physical torture, and had decided for a little psychological tinkering instead. crazyal02 tended to jump at anything, assuming it was all just a joke.

Although there were jokes in the Mansion, Sensucht was always serious.

Sensucht had slowly but surely broken him. You might think of staring at someone for days as an extremely monotonous activity, it's far more interesting to a master of the human mind. He slowly learned of every flaw, every insecurity crazyal02 possessed, including many neither of them knew existed. Nobody really knows how he obtained this information; presumably petty taunting about the staring contest slowly but surely escalated into profound and terrifying realizations. By the end, crazyal02 was defeated. This man knew his every secret, and was the most cold and calculating person he'd ever met. The Mansion had seemed like a fun little idea, but once he entered, he could never leave. Sooner or later, someone was wronged by Sensucht; he was simply one of the more unlucky ones.

"Next time, remember... actually, I don't think the dead need advice." He posted crazyal02's secrets on the Internet, then stabbed him through the eyes. He decided that, although much more terrifying, this method of killing was far too exhausting. Ah, well.

--

Sensucht decided crazyal02 wasn't attractive enough, so he threw him away. However, crazyal02 was still alive. He clawed his way out of the dumpster, and became a leading expert in portable sonar devices. Ndayday dutifully chronicled Sensucht's experiment, and it was shuffled away into a manila envelope.

--

MorbidAltruism read this and liked it. He liked a lot of things, really, and tended to go along with whatever was happening. Sensucht was experimenting in hunting humans for sport, and Morbid's curiosity caused him to break into his study. When he finished, he heard a voice.

"Heyyyy, nice to see you! Thought I'd drop by."

A slack-jawed man with a radio receiver strapped to the side of his head had walked in. The radio couldn't send or receive signals, but he wore it anyway.

"I was curious about the stories too," said Chucklehead Tom. "Want a Swiss Roll?"

Morbid was curious; he didn't really know Tom, or why he mentioned Swiss Rolls just now. He realized he knew a way to find out. Hey, why not?

"Hey, Tom. Staring contest. GO!"
I AM EVEN MORE INTRIGUED AND DISTURBED THAN BEFORE.
WE GOTTA KEEP THIS TRAIN ROLLIN' COME ON PEOPLE!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Nope. If anything it's the opposite. I would be flattered, but I wouldn't be interested. Better luck next time. ;)
More like "You're saved". I've been labelled as a lot of things but I'd rather not have "pedophile" be one of them. ¦D;

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I have decided that I, too, will contribute to the continuation of this narrative. Being no stranger to writing, I can probably whip up something palatable.

It will either be posted today, or tomorrow. These things cannot be rushed; I have a reputation to uphold, as you well know.

You will rue the day you gave me an excuse to conjoin my love of writing and my love of psychological mother****ery, @ ndayday ndayday .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have decided that I, too, will contribute to the continuation of this narrative. Being no stranger to writing, I can probably whip up something palatable.

It will either be posted today, or tomorrow. These things cannot be rushed; I have a reputation to uphold, as you well know.

You will rue the day you gave me an excuse to conjoin my love of writing and my love of psychological mother****ery, @ ndayday ndayday .
I still have these cupcakes that I forgot to throw at @ ndayday ndayday for being late, so if your continuation isn't up by tomorrow, I'll throw them at YOU instead.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
The Mad Doctor

--

--

"...Go."

--

--

"Erhm. Quilt, my son?"
"Yes, father."
"Father, let me in."

There was silence.

"Father, please..."

--

First I was like this:

After reading it, I am like this:

.n_n.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom