• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
How did you? THAT TRANSFER STUDENT!

OK, I held the gun in my hands. I confess. But it was only because I had found it! It has the defendant's fingerprints on it, does it not? Please humor me, show me proof that I fired the weapon in question.

I'm actually in the process of writing the psyche lock unlock of something else...

PWNotepad Sprite.png
Take a look at this notepad I found in a planter after shoving an old gentleman off of his porch.
The first page has some interesting information.

Code:
It is I.  Kermit "The Ninja" Blusykik.  Killing Mewtwo was so satisfying.  I clinched my spot on the roster for the next Smash Brothers game.  Hang on, diary, snookums.  There's an old guy staring at me.  Gotta hide you for now.

pickle962

Smash Lord
So my mom just got me Minecraft on the PS3 from the library where she works, and it sucks!

WHO IN THIER EVER LOVIN GOD DANG MIND DOES NOT PUT THE OPTION TO PLAY WITH ANYONE IN ONLINE MODE! THE PC VERSION HAS IT AND IM SURE THE XBOX 360 VERSION DOES AS WELL, BUT WHY NOTCH! WHY DID YOU AND YOUR ILLOGICALLY STUPID COMPANY NOT PUT THE OPTION TO PLAY WITH ANYBODY IN MINECRAFT'S ONLINE MODE FOR PLAYSTATION 3! PLAYING WITH ANYONE IS A REQUIREMENT IN ANY GAME THAT HAS ONLINE CAPABILITES THESE DAYS FOR IT HELPS WITH A GAMES LONGEVITY AND A CREATIVE GAME LIKE MINECRAFT NEEDS THIS OPTION AND FRIENDS CANNOT BE ONLINE ALL THE TIME OR WHEN ITS CONVIENT FOR YOU! THIS IS INEXCUSABLE PERIOD AND I HAVE HALF A MIND TO SUE YOU FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! Oh and my screen went blank when I was playing and I KNOW its nothing to do with my console!

D

Deleted member

Take a look at this notepad I found in a planter after shoving an old gentleman off of his porch.

Code:
It is I.  Kermit "The Ninja" Blusykik.  Killing Mewtwo was so satisfying.  I clinched my spot on the roster for the next Smash Brothers game.  Hang on, diary, snookums.  There's an old guy staring at me.  Gotta hide you for now.
HA! Prove that it is my diary. My handwriting is worse than that!

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

Code:
Read that entire diary entry in mixed Kermit, chain-smoker, Robin Williams and Russian.

Pretty interesting, to say the least.

D

Deleted member

I have wrote up the unlock script for my real crime. Just try and find the evidence.

D

Deleted member

I knew I should have wrote that entry in Madoka's runic font.

OK so maybe I did plan to off the guy, but who's to say I actually did? Clearly, it was the defendant who killed the Pocket Monster. His prints are on the gun. Did we forget that? Please show me that I followed through on my empty threat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I knew I should have wrote that entry in Madoka's runic font.

OK so maybe I did plan to off the guy, but who's to say I actually did? Clearly, it was the defendant who killed the Pocket Monster. His prints are on the gun. Did we forget that? Please show me that I followed through on my empty threat.

scene of the crime.png
If that doesn't prove it's you, I don't know what will! You were just wearing different attire to try to fool everyone. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I want to join in on this madness, but I never played a PW Game (plus I'm bad at this stuff in general XD)

D

Deleted member

I want to join in on this madness, but I never played a PW Game (plus I'm bad at this stuff in general XD)
Oh it's easy. All you have to do is fail at convicting me for something I didn't do, or present evidence of my actual crime.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's funny because of how petty my "real" crime was, but because this is Phoenix Wright, it has suddenly become murder.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
dis is sirius

I... I was writing a fanfiction about K-Kermit here... and he commissioned me...
That's it...
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
THE TRUE CULPRIT IS LUCARIO!!!!

I'll just not interfere with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom