• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Hmmm. 4 on the chart... I'm happy about it. But I'm sad about it. should be less... Though I watch a lot of anime.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Look. I haven't done anything wrong. I never have, and never will. If you're so sure that I've done something that I shouldn't have, provide evidence that I have done something bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

provide evidence that I have done something bad.

That video was not made by me. In real life, I am not a frog, and I am certainly not a musician. What are you trying to do? Confuse me? I told you, I haven't done anything wrong! *insert health bar loss here*

mimgrim

Smash Hero
That video was not made by me. In real life, I am not a frog, and I am certainly not a musician. What are you trying to do? Confuse me? I told you, I haven't done anything wrong!
I have the sense you have done something naughty in the past~

It's part of a reason why you changed your name and I know it has something to do with .... and you didn;t like it when I found your user profile on ..... :p

D

Deleted member

Do you guys have Photoshop CC? That Photoshop version is on the ''meh'' side in my opinion, because you have to pay a year / month / days (depending on your subscription) to use the software. I'm using CS6 at the moment.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I have over 1000 posts now.
I deserve a name change.
Mods plz
I have no money plz
Swift Knight as new name plz
plz :I

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I have 1,000 posts AND another 10,000; however, the mods will not change my name either. Money makes the world go round.
*smashes screen*
DAMMIT WHY MUST I BE POOR
...someone with Premium use the Prank thingy on me and make my name Swift Knight. :b:

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That video was not made by me. In real life, I am not a frog, and I am certainly not a musician. What are you trying to do? Confuse me? I told you, I haven't done anything wrong!

greninjaredhanded.png
This picture was found of you clearly committing the act. What exactly happened that night? Unless you mean to tell me holding a gun is completely innocent.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You never give me internet hugs... :c:sadeyes::crying:
Yes I do. I usually do it when I make a "Hiii Morbiiid" post. ¦(

You just always ignore them. It's like you don't even realize that I actually do like you a lot.

Get a clue, sheesh. -~-

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You thought I was Apollo...

But it was really me, Dio!

How are you doing, buddeh?

I actually just woke up from a nap, though I had no idea I was asleep. o_o

Explains why I wasn't feeling too great earlier. Guess I didn't sleep enough.

How's my cool master of disguise doing? ¦D

D

Deleted member

This picture was found of you clearly committing the act. What exactly happened that night? Unless you mean to tell me holding a gun is completely innocent.
How did you? THAT TRANSFER STUDENT!

OK, I held the gun in my hands. I confess. But it was only because I had found it! It has the defendant's fingerprints on it, does it not? Please humor me, show me proof that I fired the weapon in question.

I'm actually in the process of writing the psyche lock unlock of something else...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

OK, I held the gun in my hands. I confess. But it was only because I had found it! It has the defendant's fingerprints on it, does it not? Please humor me, show me proof that I was the killer.

I'm actually in the process of writing the psyche lock unlock of something else...
Because I saw you shoot it.
Don't question my logic. I saw you shoot the gun! My suitcase stands.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

OK, I held the gun in my hands. I confess. But it was only because I had found it! It has the defendant's fingerprints on it, does it not? Please humor me, show me proof that I fired the weapon in question.

That's all we needed, excuse me sir I'm going to need you to come with me downtown for some more questions. HEY, HEY GET BACK HERE YOU SLIPPERY FROG!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom