• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And now i just found a shiny trubbish in reborn! Anyway what's going on here?

Hong

The Strongest
So I've had Bravely Default for a few hours now... and instead of playing it. I'm telling all of you how I still haven't managed to play it yet.

(ok now I'm playing it)

edit: actually I need to update my 3ds first :ohwell:

and its out of battery :facepalm: better find my charger...
Just listening to the music makes me want to play again. The soundtrack is disgustingly good.
Yea....

Now I need to figure out how to copy the save from the demo to the physical copy.... if thats even possible... *sigh
If you have completed demo data on your system, I thought it just asked you when you try to start a new file on the retail version.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So I just started the Devil is a Part Timer. I must say I rarely laugh at things aloud, however that anime made me chuckle a few times.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Well. After having to turn on all the lights in my house to play the intro -_- I'm finally playing the game. The video was worth it. Even if the 3d hurt my eyes.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
"Come join in on the fun, or just view what ToasterBrains and the Cluster****-of-Other-Schmucks are up to!"

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
"Come and view the Smash 4 Social Thread, where barely any Smash talk goes on and we just talk about whatever the hell we want to. Great advert for SMASHboards, huh?"

Morbi

Scavenger
There is no backing out now, pretty much everyone wants to read this fanfiction. It may have started as a joke, but it most certainly BETTER end in a joke. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom