• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Toon Link kicks аss
Dat down aerial doe
Whoa i can do 2 at a time
Very bounce
Such cool
Many mobile

Debatable, since I don't entirely agree with the context of the song within the movie.
I felt like the placement of the song within the movie was pretty out of place.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As for unpopular opinions, I can't really get into the Walking Dead. It's like a soap opera with zombies here and there. I'm the only person in my group of friends that doesn't watch it, it's ridiculous.
I'm with you, I think The Walking Dead is incredibly overhyped and I could just never get into it.
The GAME however is a completely different story. The TellTale one, not Survival Instinct.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Toon Link kicks аss
Dat down aerial doe
Whoa i can do 2 at a time
Very bounce
Such cool
Many mobile

I felt like the placement of the song within the movie was pretty out of place.
It's not so much it's placement as it is it's meaning in the context of the movie. I just don't think it's the positive message everyone makes it out to be, in the movie's context, and don't think it was the best development for Elsa as the heroine.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Unpopular opinions? I got a few. I only thought Inception was "okay".
To be honest, I only watched it because my gf Ellen Page was in it <3

Last edited:

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
It's not so much it's placement as it is it's meaning in the context of the movie. I just don't think it's the positive message everyone makes it out to be, in the movie's context, and don't think it was the best development for Elsa as the heroine.
Hmm idk. I didn't really expect her to perk up and be all happy like that after being forced out of her home.

D

Deleted member

I'm with you, I think The Walking Dead is incredibly overhyped and I could just never get into it.
The GAME however is a completely different story. The TellTale one, not Survival Instinct.
I enjoyed the game as much as anyone else did but Season 2 kind of feels weak & not as good as the first (So far).

D

Deleted member

I enjoyed the game as much as anyone else did but Season 2 kind of feels weak & not as good as the first (So far).
I agree. Season 2 feels much weaker in terms of characters and story, and it seems like there's so much death of the characters that it's easy to become desensitized to it.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I LOVE almost all Pixar and Disney films, but I HATE Frozen. I might not have hated it as much if I didn't see "Let it Go" posted every 2 seconds on fb, and all my friends (who have terrible movie taste) blathering on about it. By the time I watched it, everything about it annoyed me. But I love Tangled, which is made by the same people :/

Also Harry Potter is overrated! Woot! ;)
Thank you for showing that you think that you have the only good taste in movies.

Oh no, I have terrible taste in movies, but my friends' taste are even worse lol! Also, I thought we were posting unpopular opinions, so that's why I said that.

*Sniff* I just wanted to be a cool hipster and join in on the conversation :'(

D

Deleted member

That word, the word "Jaunt" (used incorrectly as a ghetto word), and the phrase "Turn down for what?" should be banned in the USA.
The song "Turn down for what," should also be banned. And Katy Perry. And all the garbage on the "popular" radio stations in general.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hey, can someone post that defaced SSB4 box art (with all the added stuff like "like skyrim with blah" and "Dante from Dante's Inferno included" and stuff)?

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
That word, the word "Jaunt" (used incorrectly as a ghetto word), and the phrase "Turn down for what?" should be banned in the USA.
I've never even heard of those. Guess I'm too balls so hard in my turnt up lyfe 4 dat, holy grail

Hey, can someone post that defaced SSB4 box art (with all the added stuff like "like skyrim with blah" and "Dante from Dante's Inferno included" and stuff)?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm so hyped for Super Smash Bros. All Stars Battle Royale at the Olympic Games HD Remix & Knuckles, because it has Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom