• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Unpopular opinion:
I do not like unpopular opinions.
I do not even like this opinion because it is unpopular.
Should I post more then?

I have a lot of opinions a lot of people on here wouldn't agree with like "your constant arguing about which is the better game is unproductive and asinine" and "they're all good games" and "ToasterBrains rules" and etc.

D

Deleted member

Lets be honest, most of the time we sink in RPG games come from choosing what your character will look like & what you will name him/her/it

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Should I post more then?

I have a lot of opinions a lot of people on here wouldn't agree with like "your constant arguing about which is the better game is unproductive and asinine" and "they're all good games" and "ToasterBrains rules" and etc.
I bet people only use "asinine" because it has sounds like it has "аss" in it. The definition of the word also states "of or like an аss." So it's an not-so-indirect way of calling people аsses.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I bet people only use аsinine because it has sounds like it has аss in it. The definition of the word also states "of or like an аss." So it's an not-so-indirect way of calling people аsses.
I use it because it's accurate to the situation.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's odd this is the only thread I post in. Maybe I should rediscover the threads SmashBoards has to offer.

D

Deleted member

I sure hope the "Congratulations" screen comes back!

There is that though.

No congratulations, no compliment, no thank you, just...

DONKEY KONG (With a shot of his glutes)

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
uh oh

someone mentioned Ridley

GET IN THE BUNKER, EVERYONE

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Most of the other threads offer Smash related discussion. I doubt you would be interested in that though. :denzel:
I am, but I have some weird thought that I should only post when I have anything interesting to say, so I never press the 'post reply' button.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
It's odd this is the only thread I post in. Maybe I should rediscover the threads SmashBoards has to offer.
Yeah this is merely the pizza out of all the potential meals in the Chinese restaurant. It ain't the primary attraction.

But only saying things if it's necessary or interesting is a pretty good idea.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
So there is a bubble tea place next door to where I am currently training.

This is a predicament.

My wallet is already screaming in agony.

D

Deleted member

The more I look at Smash 64's "Congratulations" screens, the more they remind me of crappy deviantart dribble

Luigi has no name, its now SMAAAASH

Resident Evil Samus ending?

Captain Falcon clarifies that he is in fact, number 1.

Hong

The Strongest
Tough decision, do they charge extra for tapioca? Do you even like tapioca?
Tapioca pearls are default and included in the price. You can change it to any number of jellies for 25c, among other modifications.

And yes, I enjoy it. But I like lychee jelly even more.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Just got Bravely Default. May the endless cycle of never ending JRPG's continue!

Maybe I can beat this one before school starts :c

Hong

The Strongest
Just got Bravely Default. May the endless cycle of never ending JRPG's continue!

Maybe I can beat this one before school starts :c
Even if you don't play through the whole game, it's still worth it. Excellent presentation on both the eyes and the ears. Being able to play on hard with halved encounter rates is great for RPG veterans looking for a challenge.

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
So, I was training for P:M today in the weeklies I go to. Worked on my Charizard and stuff. Then, I moved over to the Melee setup and I decided to fake people out by just choosing Zelda instead of Sheik. I then proceeded to use her and actually like her, beating people's Captain Falcons and stuff. So, I'm considering taking Zelda to a Melee tournament I'm going to on Sunday...

On topic: I might try Zelda in Smash 4, I'm actually really liking how she plays.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
So there is a bubble tea place next door to where I am currently training.

This is a predicament.

My wallet is already screaming in agony.
Manitoba bubble tea is the best I've ever had.
Source: I get some at least 3 times a weak.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So, I was training for P:M today in the weeklies I go to. Worked on my Charizard and stuff. Then, I moved over to the Melee setup and I decided to fake people out by just choosing Zelda instead of Sheik. I then proceeded to use her and actually like her, beating people's Captain Falcons and stuff. So, I'm considering taking Zelda to a Melee tournament I'm going to on Sunday...

On topic: I might try Zelda in Smash 4, I'm actually really liking how she plays.
YES!!!!

Zelda's awesome. she's really bad though and Smash 4 isn't looking much better :c

I'm using Zelda in a Brawl tourney in the fall. Do it. Just make sure that the person you're playing is a scrub first so you don't end up losing a set. Thats my plan anyways.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Then again, in Smashboards, I've really only seen the word employed by emotionally charged Ridley supporters when referring to those who disagree over his potential playabililty.
Additionally, I've only ever used it when ridiculing people getting into unproductive arguments.

You're not asinine for not thinking something shouldn't be playable...
Unless you're an ass about it. Obviously.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Additionally, I've only ever used it when ridiculing people getting into unproductive arguments.

You're not asinine for not thinking something shouldn't be playable...
Unless you're an *** about it. Obviously.
Exactly. Yeah I'm a pretty big fan of having an opinion or point of view and not being an аss about it. It's pretty hard for some people apparently.

D

Deleted member

YES!!!!

Zelda's awesome. she's really bad though and Smash 4 isn't looking much better :c

I'm using Zelda in a Brawl tourney in the fall. Do it. Just make sure that the person you're playing is a scrub first so you don't end up losing a set. Thats my plan anyways.
If I were to play in a Melee tournament, I'd use Roy, start playing as if it's PM Roy, and then die. Seriously, get used to PM Roy, then play Melee Roy. I'm actually surprised at how many of his animations in Melee are stolen from Marth compared to the slight differences of PM Roy. I shouldn't be though. He's a clone after all...

Last edited by a moderator:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
YES!!!!

Really?

I played as Zelda at the SDCC demos, and she felt great. I normally don't play as Zelda in Smash, but the separation of her and Sheik made her a better character IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom