• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
I LOVE almost all Pixar and Disney films, but I HATE Frozen. I might not have hated it as much if I didn't see "Let it Go" posted every 2 seconds on fb, and all my friends (who have terrible movie taste) blathering on about it. By the time I watched it, everything about it annoyed me. But I love Tangled, which is made by the same people :/

Also Harry Potter is overrated! Woot! ;)
Harry Potter is rated quite accurately, thank you very much.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I LOVE almost all Pixar and Disney films, but I HATE Frozen. I might not have hated it as much if I didn't see "Let it Go" posted every 2 seconds on fb, and all my friends (who have terrible movie taste) blathering on about it. By the time I watched it, everything about it annoyed me. But I love Tangled, which is made by the same people :/

Also Harry Potter is overrated! Woot! ;)
Thank you for showing that you think that you have the only good taste in movies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I read Heart-Shaped Box a few years back which is how I got onto Joe Hill, but I've never read N0S4A2. If it's more boss than his other stuff I'll have to pick up a copy! I had no idea that he was King's son until about two years after I read Heart-Shaped Box, and everything started making sense...
N0S4A2 is pretty cray. It's longer and more ambitious than his previous works.

Also, Hill wrote the Locke & Key comic series, which is also great. He's on the up-and-up, clearly.

D

Deleted member

It's days/stupid arguments like this that make me wish they'd just get with the program and reveal Ness, Mewtwo, "You Know Who," and Wario already.
You said the same thing yesterday. Stop whining and wait. There's less than 50 days until release.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Animation trick with her braid going through her shoulder aside, this is pretty hot.
I can admit I like how the lead females look a bit too much.

It's days/stupid arguments like this that make me wish they'd just get with the program and reveal Ness, Mewtwo, "You Know Who," and Wario already.
Ness, Mewtwo, Chorus Kids, and Wario? Me too :troll:

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
As for unpopular opinions, I can't really get into the Walking Dead. It's like a soap opera with zombies here and there. I'm the only person in my group of friends that doesn't watch it, it's ridiculous.

D

Deleted member

I think I found Tommy Wiseau's son!

The plot hole has been filled!

"Lets go eat, Haaw"

D

Deleted member

I think I found Tommy Wiseau's son!

The plot hole has been filled!

"Lets go eat, Haaw"
"Lisah lofs yu tu. Ahs a persaun. Ahs a humin been."

"If a lawt of peepul lof each other, the wourld wuld be a bettur plase to lifve"

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm predicting this whole week:
Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday Takamaru Disconfirmation | PM Representative Stage | Disconfirmation | Hype News | Mega Disconfirmation

So... who's hyped about the next PotD? I am. :smirk:

Today was a Boss-Galaga-Joining-You-For-Double-The-Firepower disconfirmation.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm just sick of Ridley. Too big jokes are not funny anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hype news? A veteran that isn't Wario confirmed!
I still really hope it's that figurative trailer I came up with yesterday. The music based one, with CK, PM, G&W, and Wario.

But considering there's not going to be a trailer because Sakurai said nothing about it, the chances of happening fell below 0% ;-;

D

Deleted member

I still really hope it's that figurative trailer I came up with yesterday. The music based one, with CK, PM, G&W, and Wario.

But considering there's not going to be a trailer because Sakurai said nothing about it, the chances of happening fell below 0% ;-;
That would be great if it happened. The chances are slim though. August Direct maybe?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Animation trick with her braid going through her shoulder aside, this is pretty hot.
Its more just aesthetic beauty than legit turn on.

Out of context, it kinda looks like she is having a maniacal fit...actually, that's kinda what was actually happening in the movie.

D

Deleted member

As for unpopular opinions, I can't really get into the Walking Dead. It's like a soap opera with zombies here and there. I'm the only person in my group of friends that doesn't watch it, it's ridiculous.
I'll give you a quick down of each TWD episode

Pretty mundane -> argument -> mundane -> oh **** something is happening -> everyone loses their **** -> holy **** -> end

Also, Bowser has sent a nice message after SDCC

Nielicus

Smash Lord

Out of context, it kinda looks like she is having a maniacal fit...actually, that's kinda what was actually happening in the movie.
I actually sat here looking at this gif for a while lol! Not because of the beauty but because I'm tired and derpy and I don't like taking naps because they throw off my day

Nat Perry

Smash Ace

Maybe hot wasn't the best word...attractive? Alluring? Idk.

And yeah she's kinda having a fit, not really in the way that word negatively connotes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom