• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'd love a Zelda game where the main villain is Vaati, who's actually working with Twinrova to revive Ganondorf, who you then kill to realize they were all an illusion created by Ghirahim, and you chase him and defeat him only to realize the entire thing was a story Tingle made up to convince you to buy a map.
Best Zelda ever? I think yes.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Y'know, Tingle might have been more popular as a villain. He would be very different from the usual villain aesthetic... A seemingly idiotic and irritating NPC turning out to be the final villain would be a great plot twist.

Imagine a game where Link and Ganondorf team up to defeat Tingle. :troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Gerudo Valley - Flamenco Remix

It sounds so awesome.

In a few days, I'll be vacationing in Spain and won't be online for around a week.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I actually think just having Ganondorf would be good. We haven't seem him in 8 years! (Unless you count his brief appearance in LBW.)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'd love a Zelda game where the main villain is Vaati, who's actually working with Twinrova to revive Ganondorf, who you then kill to realize they were all an illusion created by Ghirahim, and you chase him and defeat him only to realize the entire thing was a story Tingle made up to convince you to buy a map.
...only to reveal that Tingle was Skull Kid in disguise all along.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Y'know, Tingle might have been more popular as a villain. He would be very different from the usual villain aesthetic... A seemingly idiotic and irritating NPC turning out to be the final villain would be a great plot twist.

Imagine a game where Link and Ganondorf team up to defeat Tingle. :troll:
Maybe he will be a villian in Hyrule Warriors
The developers would have all my respect
/-_-/

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'd believe it. I mean, he had skulls in his prison. That alone shows he's a murderous psychopath!

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
@ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime

I'm sure going to miss it.. I love Turnabout Musical and BitF... I at least hope Matt will continue to do something (Podcasts?) so we can keep up with him.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
This is pretty old news, but I read somewhere that the Wii Balance Board is compatible with the new smash. That's just great, because I do not have a balance board anymore.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
This is pretty old news, but I read somewhere that the Wii Balance Board is compatible with the new smash. That's just great, because I do not have a balance board anymore.
Hello everybody! I'm your host, Kaye Cruiser aka Waveshocker Sigma! Just call me Wave, if you like.

And WELCOME to another hilariously lackluster episode of:

CliffJumper's First World Problems~!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Speaking of First World Problems...
We've gone on too long without a Weird Al song. I need to fix that.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Sometime this month more then likely besides we wouldn't know until a day or two beforehand.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*In joshscorcher's voice* Want to know what the hardest boss in history is? His name is none other than Yiazmat and he's Square's way of having a "fair challenge" in Final Fantasy XII. Do you want to know how long it took me to beat Yiazmat? You think Sephiroth had a lot of HP, then guess how much HP Yiazmat has. 50,000,000 ****ing HP and it would take hours to beat this "Super Boss"!

If anything, I'm somewhat glad that this fight was optional and I didn't bother defeating him after 8 tries. I've fought many hard bosses in my lie, but this boss is just ridiculous on SOOOOO many levels. I've bet that the Square devs were seriously trolling when they came up with this boss and laughed every time a Final Fantasy fan complained about this boss.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Don't like Super Smash Flash 2 because of anime characters?

a) you're weird, it's not the real smash :troll:
b) you can just humiliate them with Chibi-Robo anyway:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Big Bang Theory.

There are also 3 Disney sitcoms that are currently running that I think are pretty good. Lab Rats, Kickin' It, and Mighty Med.
lol good one.

Don't like Super Smash Flash 2 because of anime characters?

a) you're weird, it's not the real smash :troll:
b) you can just humiliate them with Chibi-Robo anyway:
They still need to add Sailor Moon and Batman.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
And just as I make that post, Nintendo Network decides to stop working.

Any way, I'll just do a bunch of Time Trials, if that's OK.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Should I get Kid Icarus: Uprising or Fire Emblem: Awakening?

Or throw a curve ball and get Tomodachi Life?
Depends on what you're in to. I'd suggest Kid Icarus, but that's because that's the only game out of the suggested I've played. It's definitely a good game, and the humorous storyline makes it even more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom