• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I imagine he'll reveal a REALLY big character to be a stage boss/assist trophy tonight, then continue to post pictures of them to remind us of their role. Sakurai in essence rips the bandage off, then stabs them in the lung and twists the knife repeatedly.
And the Pic of the Day on Friday will say:
"Pic of the Day. The Ridley that appears as a boss character on the Pyrosphere stage is actually a clone, just like in Metroid Other M. So where is the original Ridley, I wonder?"

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@ PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate

Seriously? 3 embeded videos? We just went over this like 3 pages ago.

If it's gonna be more than one vid, make them links. It makes it easier for the others.

xelasseh

Smash Apprentice
So I'd like to pose a question. If I wore a shirt like this at a smash tournament, would you judge me?

Yes, I've posted this before, but didn't pose the question.
I'm assuming the undo at the bottom is part of the shirt referencing another part of clothing that should be undone

No I wouldn't judge

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Sure. Why not?

I'd be alone for a Yuri game though wouldn't I?
If the yuri game is Smash/Nintendo related I'd still get it. Even if it's an H-game. Cuz it's freaking Smash!

I would date Lucina too. ...except for the fact that I'm gay, so I would actually date Pit. ...unless the wings are part of his body. That would be creepy, so Link. I don't mind elf ears. ..or Pokémon Trainer.
Nice choices, nice choices. I wouldn't mind dating Link or PT (they could talk right?! Oh, that doesn't matter much for me. I'm the silent type too :laugh:).

Hii Fit Trainer though... a bit on the pale side, but he's got some nice features. He could teach me aerobics any day. ;) oh I should really stop

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
And the Pic of the Day on Friday will say:
"Pic of the Day. The Ridley that appears as a boss character on the Pyrosphere stage is actually a clone, just like in Metroid Other M. So where is the original Ridley, I wonder?"
That sounds exactly like something he would say!

Does anyone here plan on buying Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax? I'd like to buy it. Recently I encountered another character that is eligible to be a character. Okami-San from Okami-san and her Seven Companions.

She'd be the Little Mac of the game, but more Sexy and Tsundere like. Since Holo and Mashiro aren't playable. And Kraft Lawrence and Kuroko are nowhere to be found, I hope she gets added in the next player additions!

D

Deleted member

She'd be the Little Mac of the game, but more Sexy and Tsundere like. Since Holo and Mashiro aren't playable. And Kraft Lawrence and Kuroko are nowhere to be found, I hope she gets added in the next player additions!
Are you implying Mac isn't already a sexy beast?

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I never watched the DKC animated series, so that Dong video clip was hilarious.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Now that I almost finished Skyward Sword, I can understand why @KenithTheGatherer wants Ghirahim so badly.

As of today I am a Ghirahim supporter.
The problem with Zelda characters is that so many of the good ones almost never repeat which is why I think Hyrule Warriors is doing the Zelda fanbase a huge service by using characters who will probably never be in a canon game again.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
But seriously. Anyone gonna buy Dengeki Bunko Waifu Climax? Has SAO, Railgun/Index, Ryo-Kyu-Bu, Toradora, and Accel World character(s) in it.
Fixed.

Yes, the male characters count. Dat Touma and Shizuo tho.

Seriously though, maybe sometime down the line. It won't be anything I rush into though.

Even if I know ALL of it's characters very well.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
SAO characters? I'm in. When does this come out?
Japan only this fall on PS3 and Vita. Both are NOT region locked though so I'll pick up a copy.

Fixed.

Yes, the male characters count. Dat Touma and Shizuo tho.

Seriously though, maybe sometime down the line. It won't be anything I rush into though.

Even if I know ALL of it's characters very well.
And Kirito. But due to SAO 2 he's on the fence. (Jk he's a trap). They should make it an alt costume.

Seriously though, most of the anime put in this game I really like. I'm just mad Holo and Mashiro aren't playable, as they are two of my favorite shows in general.

Lawrence and Okami-san should be added next.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Hmmmm... Should I go to the miiverse potd thread or stay here.. You guys are my peoples though :c lmfao

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Looks really fun, and SEGA is publishing it! Now if only Sinon from SAO II could sneak in there lol, she's my girl right now
I could see her being added as an assist since Asuna and Kirito share Lefa as their series assist.

Unless Kuroko gets added as a Railgun rep, SAO won't be two over on Railgun//Index in reps.

Edit: Accelerator is an option also since the game doesn't have any bad guys. But I love Kuroko so I'd rather have her.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's somewhat too bad Disney doesn't own Power Rangers anymore

A power ranger pack would be awesome

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
But seriously. Anyone gonna buy Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax? Has SAO, Railgun/Index, Ryo-Kyu-Bu, Toradora, and Accel World character(s) in it.
I'd be interested...if I had the job to make enough money to buy more games and systems. Right now, I'm Nintendo only, and I don't have a Wii U yet. Still, Sadao as an assist sounds fun, and I'm probably most excited about Taiga and Ryuuji. I started watching Mahouka Koukou and SAO long after I heard about the game. Also, I'm interested to see how Kouko works as an assist.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The Light Music Club.
Something something, probably K-On, probably many other clubs in various other anime based in highschools.
I'm pretty sure it's because of K-On because of all the posts relating to it...also because "keion" is basically a short way to say "keiongaku" which means light music.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Are the giant holes that have been appearing in Russia freaking anyone else out?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom