• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrisb

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't sure where to put this at first so I posted it in the Wii U discussion forums, but after some mods lead me to the correct path... I'm now here! XD anyways, quoting my thread before: I came here looking for some suggestions from you guys! What do you think I need to improve on in this (other than some minimal shading on the left side)? Should I change the speed in which it moves up and down? Any stages you'd like to see me attempt?

Nielicus

Smash Lord
What're you guys' top 3 favorite songs? Can be from video games, what ever and any genre

Mine:
1.Sexxx Dreams - Lady gaga
2. Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess main theme from brawl (I hate Zelda games but love the music lol)
3. Avicii - Hey Brother

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
What're you guys' top 3 favorite songs? Can be from video games, what ever and any genre

Mine:
2. Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess main theme from brawl (I hate Zelda games but love the music lol)
3. Avicii - Hey Brother

Hmmm. Idk. Right now my top 3 probably are:

1. Fuwa Fuwa Time (Mio Ver.) - Afterschool Tea Time
2. Smoky Thrill - Ryugu Komachi
3. Little Busters! - Rita/ Crossing Field- LiSA/ Hello Especially - Sukima Switch

Also, I'm in talks with someone on getting a custom colored GCN controller. I'm thinking of getting Palutena and Tsumugi Kotobuki on it.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

Mine:
3. Avicii - Hey Brother
In no particular order.

D

Deleted member

Mine:
3. Avicii - Hey Brother
Not really going in any specific order here:

Mr. President - Fitz and the Tantrums (I only recently discovered Fitz and the Tantrums, but their style of music clicked with me right away.)
Never Let Me Down Again - Depeche Mode (Depeche Mode is one of my favorite bands of all time, and while I love many of their songs, this one just takes the cake.)
Far Away - Red Dead Redemption (The entirety of the RDR soundtrack really, but this one stands out just because of the somber tone and the point in the game in which it plays, which is by far one of the best moments in video gaming IMO)

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My old dog could have food put in her bowl all day and she only ate small bits when she was hungry

My new dog has to be fed at intervals during the day because no matter how much food is in her bowl she'll eat ALL of it. Even if it makes her sick. - Which it WILL

D

Deleted member

My old dog could have food put in her bowl all day and she only ate small bits when she was hungry

My new dog has to be fed at intervals during the day because no matter how much food is in her bowl she'll eat ALL of it. Even if it makes her sick. - Which it WILL
I always feed my dog at around 5-6 pm every day, with a treat in the morning. You should try that out for a while, keeps your dog happy and healthy while not overfeeding them.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Because I relish in decadent excess, I'm going to do a Top 10 (or 15) Songs by Medium Blowout.

Expect that in the near future.
I'm gonna beat you to it bb
10. G.U.Y. - Lady Gaga
9. Rick Ross - Hold me Back (lmfao)
8. Super Smash Bros For Wii U/3DS Theme
7. Center Stage - Capital Cities
6. Zedd - Clarity
5. Lorde - Ribs
4. Lady Gaga - Venus/Bruno Mars Locked out of Heaven
3. Avicii - Hey Brother
2. LoZ: Twilight Princess Main theme from Brawl
1. Lady Gaga Sexxx Dreams/Example - One More Day (Stay With Me)

Honorable Mentions: Tinashe - 2 On
I need your Love - Ellie Goulding
Beck - Black Bird Chain
Kid Icarus Uprising - Boss Battle 1
Bill Trennen My Senpai - Nielicus LOL

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
hey, dating "simulator" insinuates my love for Viridi is not real!

you know actually I can say I don't think of any female characters in the silly waifu way. Always just whoa cute or whoa mad respect girl

xelasseh

Smash Apprentice
Quick question: what would be a good game to start a let's play channel?

I kind of want to start one because "hey i liek vdzeo geeemz" or whatever and it seems really fun and want to get into that sort of stuff

or fail miserably at it

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

I kind of want to start one because "hey i liek vdzeo geeemz" or whatever and it seems really fun and want to get into that sort of stuff

or fail miserably at it
I recommend Bubsy 3D.

Nielicus

Smash Lord

or fail miserably at it
Minecraft is extremely popular and I'll play with you Lmfaoo

Other than that.. Pretty much any game but you could do the newest Kirby game, or Mario Galaxy or one of the Bat man games

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
hey, dating "simulator" insinuates my love for Viridi is not real!

you know actually I can say I don't think of any female characters in the silly waifu way. Always just whoa cute or whoa mad respect girl
Haha I get ya. I usually say the "whoa cute thing" when it's a character like Kuroko from Railgun. She looks like a high schooler, ut is really like a 7th grader.

It makes me feel sick.

xelasseh

Smash Apprentice
I recommend Bubsy 3D.
No lie I used to own that, maybe I could dig it up haha

Minecraft is extremely popular and I'll play with you Lmfaoo

Other than that.. Pretty much any game but you could do the newest Kirby game, or Mario Galaxy or one of the Bat man games
I can only do console games, I was thinking Shovel Knight because that game was awesome and is well received for a recent game, or an older game like mega man or sonic adventure 2.

SpeedBoost

Smash Journeyman
I'm predicting this whole week:
Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday Takamaru Disconfirmation | PM Representative Stage | Disconfirmation | Hype News | Mega Disconfirmation
I got an idea what it will be...

Wednesday: Pointless Trophy
Thursday: Pointless Trophy
Friday: A close up on Luigi's nose with Pikachu smiling in the background.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
No lie I used to own that, maybe I could dig it up haha

I can only do console games, I was thinking Shovel Knight because that game was awesome and is well received for a recent game, or an older game like mega man or sonic adventure 2.
Shovel Knight and SA2 are both great choices.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I was more social I used to know the latest music and junk

But since I got my job I almost never go out

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Do a game that won't get buried by every other channel out there if you actually want to make something out of it. Otherwise play something you want

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Who wants a Smash Sisters dating sim?
Aww, no guys? :( Or is that gonna be another version? If so, then yes. I need my daily fix of husbandos. :awesome:

Actually, if a Smash Sisters dating game existed, I'd probably get it anyway. It's Smash related (or Nintendo? Is there gonna be some fighting?) and I'd buy anything Smash related.

D

Deleted member

I got an idea what it will be...

Wednesday: Pointless Trophy
Thursday: Pointless Trophy
Friday: A close up on Luigi's nose with Pikachu smiling in the background.
I imagine he'll reveal a REALLY big character to be a stage boss/assist trophy tonight, then continue to post pictures of them to remind us of their role. Sakurai in essence rips the bandage off, then stabs them in the lung and twists the knife repeatedly.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Aww, no guys? :( Or is that gonna be another version? If so, then yes. I need my daily fix of husbandos. :awesome:

Actually, if a Smash Sisters dating game existed, I'd probably get it anyway. It's Smash related (or Nintendo? Is there gonna be some fighting?) and I'd buy anything Smash related.
Sure. Why not?

I'd be alone for a Yuri game though wouldn't I?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think if I dated any girls in smash IRL it would probably be Lucina

Samus is too tall and serious, peach is too ditzy

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Naw, I just thought you were suggesting we all did furry. Not accusing you of anything, and I don't have a grudge against the argument a few nights back anymore, just needed to get that off my chest, Y'know what I mean?
Yeah we are good.

I think if I dated any girls in smash IRL it would probably be Lucina

Samus is too tall and serious, peach is too ditzy
Palutena cause she's goofy and sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom