• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Did I spell symmetry wrong? Because everything else there is spelled correctly.
Well, everything you spelt was right.
It's just that I think the specific term is asymmetry.
Not trying to sound like a pompous asshole of course, it's just the only thing I noticed that @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon might have had a problem with

D

Deleted member

Well, everything you spelt was right.
It's just that I think the specific term is asymmetry.
Not trying to sound like a pompous ******* of course, it's just the only thing I noticed that @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon might have had a problem with
Oh, OK. I hardly paid attention in geometry yet still somehow got good grades so it's no wonder I wouldn't remember that.

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
My roster is in my sig. :p

EDIT: Wait... You actually think Ganondorf isn't returning?
Can I just say if the roster in your signature turned out to be true it would bring me much happiness tbh! :D

The roster, I feel, will be around 50. . . give or take some! Who knows maybe it could be as high with 54! That would be awesome!!
I'm getting really excited about playing as Palutena in Smash 4. Idk. The hype to play the game is just starting to really hit me now. Before I was like "meh" but now. I'm even at that point where I hate the main theme because I have it stuck in my head and I've heard it so much. I remember this exact feeling before Brawl came out.
SAME HERE!! I'm at a point now where I watched all the new comers reveal trailers and cried with joy because I am so hyped for this game!

Literally. . . I don't think I can wait much longer! Even an announcement of the next direct or a character reveal may calm me down a bit but I doubt it, but seriously my body needs this name :laugh:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Sorry @Tyrogue of Hyrule @FalKoopa for flaking on the Madoka thing (my sig is still with you)

Sorry @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon for flaking on the Starfox thing. I don't deserve the Falco avi anymore after getting beat almost consistently in P:M online last night...

I have to contain my Palutena hype (with my own drawing :redface:)

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
At this point with Palutena, Robin, and Lucina being on the roster, this roster is almost fantastic now. However minus brawl vets:

Characters I can't live without: King K Rool, Mewtwo
Characters I'd really like: Duck Hunt Dog, Paper Mario, Lip
Characters that'd be cool: Bowser Jr.
Characters I'd like with no chance: Everyone else in my Sig

In the end, if Mewtwo comes back and King K gets added, I'd be very very happy with the roster.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm sick of all this bellyaching, just reveal Krystal, Ness, Shulk, Mewtwo, Paper Mario, Ganondorf, Galacta Knight, and Wario already, Sakurai!!!
One does not simple ask Sakurai to reveal a character. There's less than 50 days left anyway until the game comes out in Japan. You'll know soon enough.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I'm sick of all this bellyaching, just reveal Krystal, Ness, Shulk, Mewtwo, Paper Mario, Ganondorf, Galacta Knight, and Wario already, Sakurai!!!
Krystal, Paper Mario and especially Galacta Knight are far from locks.
Same goes for Shulk and Mewtwo.
As for Ness, Ganondorf and Wario, not every veteran will be announced at the same time and Ganondorf has always been secret.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Stinkin' RPG's take time and aren't fun unless you're totally invested in them... Like, I can't play EarthBound whenever I want because I can't progress with a minimal amount of time spread throughout a long period because I'll forget what I have to do. :ohwell: the curse of RPG's. All RPG's except Pokemon since they're all the same lol. Played one played 'em all. :awesome:
That's why I played EarthBound on an emulator, it has the 2x speed button :troll:

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
I think I may lose all hope for Lucas unless,

1: He's revealed in a PoTD, most characters like Ike, Marth, Diddy Kong, and King Dededee were announced like this

2: Trailer like others

Reason why is because we had the Mother anniversary Saturday and Mother 3 was released April 20, 2006 so April would have been a good month to announce him

But he could show up as a secret but I just want my Lucas and Mewtwo! :(

mimgrim

Smash Hero
It's always fun finding an error in a book~

This particular error I found was a character being in 2 places at once with it being quite impossible for that character to have accomplished doing.

Made me chuckle.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Take out Krystal and Galacta Knight and you have some plausible characters there.

Also, inb4 you do your "Fixed" thing...again.

Last edited:

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
Oh no Earthbound was released on August 27th! Oh no I feel like Tweek speaking of I'll probably change my profile pic to something about South Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom