• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I might buy premium and change my name to The Radical Gatherer.

In similar news, I used to think your name was KenithTheGardener...
I have been known to gather pretty flowers.

He just didn't really have anything that stood out to me. Like wow yeah he's evil and ****. Big deal. He didn't really have any development. Thankfully he's never gonna be in another canon Zelda game.
Alright now.
Didn't come here for your sass.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
OK, I have bought premium. Now once my payment goes through, I have to figure out how to cancel the automatic payment thing, and then I will be BluePsychic no longer. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATH!
inb4 RedPsychic :troll:

I'm ready to play P:M when you are. I'll have to stop at about 11:00 though. I'll be busy until about 6:00 after that. EST hahaha

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

inb4 RedPsychic :troll:

I'm ready to play P:M when you are. I'll have to stop at about 11:00 though. I'll be busy until about 6:00 after that. EST hahaha
Nope. I will not be any variant of "*insert color*Psychic." Too obvious.
I still have to set up the online thing, but it probably shouldn't take me too long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Sheik, Ruto, & Darunia? Awesome! And finally a second male character!

Plus this:

How come the more footage I see, the much better the game looks?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
He just didn't really have anything that stood out to me. Like wow yeah he's evil and ****. Big deal. He didn't really have any development. Thankfully he's never gonna be in another canon Zelda game.
Well, while I'm not here to defend Ghirahim, I don't see why how if he failed to get development in one game he would fail to get it in another. :/

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Sheik, Ruto, & Darunia? Awesome! And finally a second male character!

Plus this:

How come the more footage I see, the much better the game looks?
I wish those scans would hurry up and show up!
I want to know more.

Also, that Ball and Chain moveset is awesome. The slab from Ocarina of Time is random, but awesome.

Also, the Imprisoned is surprisingly faithful to the original battle. Hopefully less frustrating though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well, while I'm not here to defend Ghirahim, I don't see why how if he failed to get development in one game he would fail to get it in another. :/
Did you not finish the game? He got turned back into a sword and the sword got destroyed so he's pretty much dead.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Did you not finish the game? He got turned back into a sword and the sword got destroyed so he's pretty much dead.
The sword didn't explicitly get destroyed, actually. It disappears long after Demise is actually defeated.

Besides that, he's the sword spirit, not the actual sword.

And if he didn't leave of his free will once Demise was killed (which is what I am suspecting happened) his spirit could've been sealed away in the Master Sword or something.

D

Deleted member

Also doesn't change name.
I changed my name, but requests apparently take up to a week or so to be processed. So I'm gonna be stuck with this for a while. Unless there's another way to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Hopefully we will get an Earthbound stage will Ness' reveal for the Earthbound 20th Anniversary or the Mother 25th Anniversary.

The Mother Anniversary is on July 27th. But that's a Sunday, so maybe we could get a Ness reveal at Comic-Con, which the 25th. July 25th for a 25th Anniversary!

And the Earthbound 20th Anniversary is August 27th. There are also earthbound figures coming out in Japan that day, so it seems they are making a big deal out of it.
http://mobile.siliconera.com/silico...mr-saturn-coming-out,53bb896e025312186c28b94b

That Miahstorm leak makes me really want a Devil's Machine stage with a Giygas boss.
I WANT IT SO MUCH!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hopefully we will get an Earthbound stage will Ness' reveal for the Earthbound 20th Anniversary or the Mother 25th Anniversary.

The Mother Anniversary is on July 27th. But that's a Sunday, so maybe we could get a Ness reveal at Comic-Con, which the 25th. July 25th for a 25th Anniversary!

And the Earthbound 20th Anniversary is August 27th. There are also earthbound figures coming out in Japan that day, so it seems they are making a big deal out of it.
http://mobile.siliconera.com/silico...mr-saturn-coming-out,53bb896e025312186c28b94b

That Miahstorm leak makes me really want a Devil's Machine stage with a Giygas boss.
I WANT IT SO MUCH!
Ness getting revealed would make me happy. I know he's returning but him being shown would make me be able to relax.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Hyrule Warriors with playable Sheik, Darunia and Ruto. Well, that's cool.

Now we just need Nabooru, Saria and Rauru to have all of the six sages in the game.

I'd also like to see playable villains like Ganon, Ghirahim or Skull Kid.

And at this rate, Tingle is likely playable.

So I read a bit about Soul Eater NOT and found an image about who it is and isn't for. I decided to check each one that applied to me.

Fan of Soul Eater: Well, that's a check from me.

Fan of slice of life: The Lucky Star in me says yes.

Fan of moe: GEE I WONDER IF I LIKE MOE CONSIDERING MY ABOVE RESPONSE AND PAST AVATARS /sarcasm

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.
I'm only interested in that manga because I loved the original Soul Eater and that spin-off expands on that world. If it wasn't Soul Eater, I wouldn't have cared about Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom