• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Since we heard about these new HW characters, that reminds me to ask you guys, how would you feel about a playable Goron in Smash?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Am i the only one here who actually thinks we may get a newcomer at Comic Con?
This is Smashboards. You are never the only one.

I'm going to expect a veteran. That way if we do get a newcomer it will be all the better!

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
This is Smashboards. You are never the only one.

I'm going to expect a veteran. That way if we do get a newcomer it will be all the better!
I think it will be the Wii U version release date. Even though its been leaked it will be "officially" announced. Maybe they'll add something else to avoid a disappointing announcement kinda like the VGX and Cranky Kong.

Hong

The Strongest
The worst part about any kind of job or obligations that work through the night is you have to wait until morning for stores to open to get any grocery shopping done, and by then you are ready to pass out. ~.~

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Starfox Assault stage?

I bet @CliffJumper is dying to explain to us about Krystal.

But I also wonder if that stage may mean Falco will get his Assault look. I could dig that.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Starfox Assault stage?

I bet @CliffJumper is dying to explain to us about Krystal.

But I also wonder if that stage may mean Falco will get his Assault look. I could dig that.
See, this is how it'll go down.
"SEE GUYS?! I SAID IT! I WAS RIGHT (even if he didn't)! KRYSTAL IS IN! HATERS GONNA HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
See, this is how it'll go down.
"SEE GUYS?! I SAID IT! I WAS RIGHT (even if he didn't)! KRYSTAL IS IN! HATERS GONNA HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
No,no.

It needs a tad bit of Wolf. He says he won't be in. He'll probably say She replaced Wolf.

Wait,if the Wii U got a StarFox stage,oh god,we better have a StarFox 64 3D stage on 3DS. I don't want one from StarFox Command!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No,no.

It needs a tad bit of Wolf. He says he won't be in. He'll probably say She replaced Wolf.

Wait,if the Wii U got a StarFox stage,oh god,we better have a StarFox 64 3D stage on 3DS. I don't want one from StarFox Command!
Sorry about that. And maybe the caps was a bit too much, let me try again.
"I REALLY hate to say this. But I was right all the time. And I guess one could say KRYSTAL IS IN! WOLF IS OUT! HATERS GONNA HATE!"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The worst part about any kind of job or obligations that work through the night is you have to wait until morning for stores to open to get any grocery shopping done, and by then you are ready to pass out. ~.~
I know that feeling all too well. I've worked overnights on and off for the past 3 1/3 years.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Sorry about that. And maybe the caps was a bit too much, let me try again.
"I REALLY hate to say this. But I was right all the time. And I guess one could say KRYSTAL IS IN! WOLF IS OUT! HATERS GONNA HATE!"
You gotta include a part where he tries to convince us he's funny.

Hong

The Strongest
I know that feeling all too well. I've worked overnights on and off for the past 3 1/3 years.
Yeah.

Difficulty with errands aside, I don't mind the lack of a social life. That's why I have you guys. ^~^

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I think it will be the Wii U version release date. Even though its been leaked it will be "officially" announced. Maybe they'll add something else to avoid a disappointing announcement kinda like the VGX and Cranky Kong.
Hmmmm... I think they might do an official release during a Direct next month. Though I wouldn't mind. I would really like for Nintendo to flesh out what games will be released in the later half of the year.
I'm guessing Falco or Ness.
Ness is looking pretty good right about now. Isn't there an Earthbound anniversary sometime this week or something. I do remember that the robin trailer happened around the same time of a F-zero and FE anniversary too

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
You know who is my most wanted character for Hyrule Warriors?

Zubora & Gabora from Majora's Mask

Fun fact: On the sword of The Wind Waker's Phantom Ganon, the words "Zubora Gabora" are written in Hylian on it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Glad to have Sheik and Ruto.

Darunia better boogie down on the battlefield for his super move, though.

Also, WOO! FREEDOM PLANET IS FINALLY OUT! =D

And I don't have the money for it...Dammit. -~-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom