• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You know who is my most wanted character for Hyrule Warriors?

Zubora & Gabora from Majora's Mask

Fun fact: On the sword of The Wind Waker's Phantom Ganon, the words "Zubora Gabora" are written in Hylian on it.
Are those literal horse shoes?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I want there to be a Zelda game to come out (an actual non-CD-I one) that takes place in Koridai and involves King Harkinian.

Because, do you know how many people would lose their mind (either in agony or in laughing too hard)?

It would be amazing if that's what Zelda Wii-U is. Amazing looking game based on the CD-I universe.

I know Nintendo tries to ignore its existence.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The funny thing about the @CliffJumper thing; it already happened. I commented about a stage being revealed at last, and he replies saying:
And it's StarFox, what we've been waiting on for so long. Bring in Falco and Krystal already!
Yes. Because Krystal is far more likely than Wolf.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Fun fact: On the sword of The Wind Waker's Phantom Ganon, the words "Zubora Gabora" are written in Hylian on it.
That would be pretty easy to translate to a Warriors game, I think. Also, I love MM, so yay.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Looks like they are in Mortal Kombat:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Currently baby sitting my nephew when this comes on...

I don't even know what to think

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
They're like... the same person....

Thats enough lazy town.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is the villain the Pirate?

Because that song is the best part of the show

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Looks like they are in Mortal Kombat:
That's exactly what I was thinking

Also, I'm not completely sure I was serious in my original comment that I supported Ruto

But now that's she's in, I'm like "Yeah! Character confirmed!"

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I can see how Shiek and Darunia will fight, but, I'm curious to see how Ruto will play.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does anyone know where the Cybermen from the 11th doctor came from?

I don't think they are the same Cybermen as the ones the 10th doctor faces, which were Cybermen from alternate earth

They have UFO's and stuff

But I don't think the 11th doctor established things as well as the 10th.

The 10th doctor kind of created it's own universe so people that haven't watched any of the 1-8th doctors could still know what's going on.

But the 11th doctor kind of retconned everything the 9th and 10th doctor did out of existance and added things only people that have watched the 1-8th doctor's would only know

I would believe they are the original Cybermen upgraded, but they don't establish that well

Edit:

"After Steven Moffat took over the role of executive producer in 2010, Cybermen of essentially the design introduced by Davies continued to appear. No explicit reference is made to their origin, but the stylised 'c' (for Cybus Corporation) on their breastplate had been replaced by an plain circle, implying that they were not from the parallel universe. "

They really DIDN'T establish they weren't the parallel Cybermen

Not to mention the first time the 11th doctor faces Cybermen they ARE alternate earth Cybermen

That's one thing I didn't like about the 11th doctor. They don't like establishing things about his universe during his run.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So the update and new challenger stuff went poof im guessing are next comer or veteran is coming along soon
Maybe. I guess Sakurai knows that Ness and Captain Falcon are buddies and Ness has to be revealed ASAP now that Falcon has been revealed. also I'd like some good, official Ness artwork please.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yeah.

Difficulty with errands aside, I don't mind the lack of a social life. That's why I have you guys. ^~^
...Okay, real talk.

I want to give you the biggest hug for this post right now. D:

And maybe a slice of cheesecake. ¦D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom