• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Is that true? I was rooting for the last one

Why is it spoilers though, even if it is true?
Wasn't sure if everyone wanted to know thissss or not, seeing as the game's out soon.

It's so cool though! I thought Sheik might be in, but not the two stone guardians! I'm surprised Saria isn't in with forest powers...

She probably will be. I wonder what the final roster count will be. I'm assuming all the villains revealed so far will be unlockable.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, half of the characters I wanted in Hyrule Warriors have been confirmed

...Now only if Skull Kid would be in. He'd be SO obvious

Edit: I looked up the article

Screen shots of shiek but NONE of Ruto

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Two playable male characters? What is this?

D

Deleted member

So, one month of premium is $3. How much is 5 minutes of premium?

Also what does it mean; "Payments are automatically recurring?" Does that mean it keeps stealing my money even if I only want premium to change my name forever?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

HA! The name I want to use isn't taken!! Now I just need to figure out what "Payments are automatically recurring" means, and I'll be good.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I want to get Premium too. I want to get a name change eventually.

Whether it is an abbreviation of my current name, like Kenith or KTG, or something original, I don't know.
But change is cool.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So Sheik, Darunia and Princess Ruto are playable? Hopefully they reveal playable characters for Wind Waker, LTTP, and the Oracle games.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So I read a bit about Soul Eater NOT and found an image about who it is and isn't for. I decided to check each one that applied to me.

Fan of Soul Eater: Well, that's a check from me.

Fan of slice of life: The Lucky Star in me says yes.

Fan of moe: GEE I WONDER IF I LIKE MOE CONSIDERING MY ABOVE RESPONSE AND PAST AVATARS /sarcasm

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So Sheik, Darunia and Princess Ruto are playable? Hopefully they reveal playable characters for Wind Waker, LTTP, and the Oracle games.
What characters from those games do you have in mind?

I was thinking Quill, Agahnim (now that Sheik is confirmed, Agahnim isn't out of the question) Makar, Onox, Link's Uncle, and of course, Link's Grandma.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I was thinking Quill, Agahnim (now that Sheik is confirmed, Agahnim isn't out of the question) Makar, Onox, Link's Uncle, and of course, Link's Grandma.
LTTP being Agahnim, Sahasrahla.
WW being Tetra, Medli.
Oracle games Ralph, Moosh and Ricky.

Other characters being Maple, Linebeck, Groose and Ashei.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa

We all ready have 2 zelda's but from windwaker u could get Tetra and maybe even someone from her pirate crew.

D

Deleted member

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I get it now. "Recurring" means they'll keep stealing my money unless I cancel. Well, now that I have that figured out, time to buy Premium and change my name forever!!

D

Deleted member

I'd probably buy Hyrule Warriors if Tingle was playable. It would be so funny to see Tingle destroying massive armies.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
@Hong
I've also always been a Samus main in Melee. Half because I never played seriously enough to get used to the characters it was easy to sd with (falco, ect), half because I love Metroid, and half because my friends generally have trouble playing against floaty characters.

Of course I never played competitively, but there is a bit of a scene at my university.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Um... What did Fi and Agitha do before Hyrule Warriors?
Sure, Fi was the Master Sword, but Agitha was nothing but a creepy girl who collects bugs.
At least Agitha has some sort of item that could become a weapon (her umbrella) and has the whole "giant bugs" thing to work with.
All Linebeck does in PH is boss you around. That is literally his only role in the game (except for become one with the final boss)

Disclaimer: Linebeck was actually my favorite thing about Phantom Hourglass.

D

Deleted member

It's funny, I'm basically paying $3 to change my name. I have no idea what the other perks are, and I don't really care either :p

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
At least Agitha has some sort of item that could become a weapon (her umbrella) and has the whole "giant bugs" thing to work with.
All Linebeck does in PH is boss you around. That is literally his only role in the game (except for become one with the final boss)

Disclaimer: Linebeck was actually my favorite thing about Phantom Hourglass.
He's a sailor/pirate, essentially.

There's more to work with based on that than what Agitha had.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What's wrong with your name again?
too long; don't rant explanation: I don't like it.

I'd just rather forget that I used this name at all. It's become representative of a person that I don't want to be associated with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I hope Tingle stays the hell away from this game.
At this rate, I suggest you prepare yourself for the inevitable.
Considering we already have various NPCs throughout Zelda that are less prominent.

Also, how can you passionately hate a game but like certain characters in it? Good characters can make or break a game for me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
At this rate, I suggest you prepare yourself for the inevitable.
Considering we already have various NPCs throughout Zelda that are less prominent.

Also, how can you passionately hate a game but like certain characters in it? Good characters can make or break a game for me.
Ghirahim was a big part of my dislike to Skyward Sword, but both games kinda just fizzled out by the end. I liked Groose's development though.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Ghirahim was a big part of my dislike to Skyward Sword, but both games kinda just fizzled out by the end. I liked Groose's development though.
What do you have against psychotic, creepy tongue men?
In all seriousness, you have never explained why you hate...well, any of the things you hate.

You just sort of hate them.

D

Deleted member

OK, I have bought premium. Now once my payment goes through, I have to figure out how to cancel the automatic payment thing, and then I will be BluePsychic no longer. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATH!

D

Deleted member

Why would they do that??
I guess they assume you bought premium because you actually want it and not just to change your name from the awful one you currently have.

Other possibility:

I think the former is more likely, I just wanted an excuse to use this gif.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What do you have against psychotic, creepy tongue men?
In all seriousness, you have never explained why you hate...well, any of the things you hate.

You just sort of hate them.
He just didn't really have anything that stood out to me. Like wow yeah he's evil and ****. Big deal. He didn't really have any development. Thankfully he's never gonna be in another canon Zelda game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom