• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Okay, I have one more and I'm done for today, I swear. Here's what came up when I looked up Robin.

HA HA, OH GOD! IT HURTS TO LIVE! Granted, I drew plenty of 3edgy5u stuff when I was in middle school too so I'm only laughing because it's low hanging fruit and I'm personally a hack myself.

D

Deleted member

Okay, I have one more and I'm done for today, I swear. Here's what came up when I looked up Robin.

HA HA, OH GOD! IT HURTS TO LIVE! Granted, I drew plenty of 3edgy5u stuff when I was in middle school too so I'm only laughing because it's low hanging fruit and I'm personally a hack myself.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Tenouttaten

pickle962

Smash Lord
Fellow art lovers who have great taste in art. We must unite and forcefully purge all bad art from deviantart, but exclusively ban sonic and my little pony oc's for they are among the eyesores in the art world that are so horrendous, people have reportedly gone blind from willfully never wanting to see such atrocious **** ever again that they pluck their own eyes out. If you or a loved one have gouged your eyes out from seeing such god awful cluster****s of art, you are not alone. call our 1-800 number today and you shall receive surgery to correct your willful blindess once we can ensure no bad art can ever hurt you again? Will you join the fight and ensure our blind population and future children don't have to see sonic oc's and my little pony art ever again?

Join the fight today at:

1800-1415-15-707-4381

OR

1800-this-is-not-real

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I remember watching the DK animated show when I was younger.

I want to rewatch them. The songs were good,the only one I can remember was Diddy being second banana.

D

Deleted member

I remember watching the DK animated show when I was younger.

I want to rewatch them. The songs were good,the only one I can remember was Diddy being second banana.
"I shower you with coconut cream pies..."

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What's with the Sonic OCs here? Seriously, why is this thread being tainted by such abominations?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
my name has a good one. I mean, it has like a bunch of the same OC but drawn by different people. I find that weird.

also, my name is Rob, in case you didn't know. (it's in my username...but whatever)

EDIT: doing some research I found out that it's not exactly OC, it's a character from the sonic archie comics. huh. who knew?

Last edited:

pickle962

Smash Lord
So...on a completely different subject, who wants to talk to about some of them wacky shenanigans you may or may not see at your local Wal-Mart? I'll go first!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I only ever hear Wal-Mart as the only supermarkets Americans talk about.

Do any other chains exist?

pickle962

Smash Lord
I now wonder why am I blessed.

Is Wal-Mart such an a tremendous eldritch horror? Last I heard, it was an American chain of supermarkets. We have those over here too.
Check out People of Walmart and decide for yourself. Whether you'll die from lulz or seeing one too many cant unsee pics, I do not know. :p

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Of course but Wal-Marts are freakin' everywhere. I'd say most states have 2-3 major grocery chains and the only thing in my state that even comes close to Wal-Mart competitively is a national chain called Target. The problem is that Wal-Mart has everything and is super cheap because they keep their employees' wages depressingly low.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
*Looks Above*

Stop him! He has our money!

Target.
EDIT: :4greninja:'d

Of course but Wal-Marts are freakin' everywhere. I'd say most states have 2-3 major grocery chains and the only thing in my state that even comes close to Wal-Mart competitively is a national chain called Target. The problem is that Wal-Mart has everything and is super cheap because they keep their employees' wages depressingly low.
I thought it was because they did that and buy everything direct from the factory and not the warehouse thereby saving a huge amount of money per item.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Ughh, that sucks. So they're the McDonalds of supermarkets chains?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Ughh, that sucks. So they're the McDonalds of supermarkets chains?
Well, Wal-Mart's not just a supermarket.

It sells pretty much everything, which is why its competition is practically non-existent outside of Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom