• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Way I hear it Sonic isn't very popular in any territories that's not America.
That could be one reason.
However there's a way to "Westernize" your name sometimes, depending on your name of course.
Sonic isn't well known, yes. That said, I've seen pictures of Sonic painted on buses, so I can't be sure. :p

(And yes, I'm serious. I have seen more than a few buses like that.)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to make Burly McMan the Hedgehog and it's going to be a dainty frail woman

D

Deleted member

I went through a weird phase when I was around 10 years old where I regularly lied about my name, coming up with a good dozen or so alias.
I've always operated where if people don't know my location, I'll live. I used to be paranoid about my name, but it's sort of common, so there's not much people will be able to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, the topic is Sonic OC's based off of names eh?
I've always operated where if people don't know my location, I'll live. I used to be paranoid about my name, but it's sort of common, so there's not much people will be able to do with it.
Eh. I'm okay with people knowing it. But it's not something that I first pull up.

Last edited:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
I just straight up have nothing to hide, I'll answer any questions people ask of me, yet I still get told I'm mysterious, etc.
In a way, I try to do that. Give as much information as possible, while giving as little as possible. If people do know, I don't care, I just want to control what they know.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
(-.-) Is you a Transformer?
Yup. And according to Wikipedia...
Wikipedia said:
Cliffjumper's bio indicates he compensates for his small size by being the first to rush into any dangerous situation, desiring only to beat up "Decepti-creeps." Although this trait of his has his fellow Autobots' respect, occasionally it ensnares him into situations he cannot handle. His motto is "Let me at 'em!"
He's like Scrappy Doo.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Try avoid using that as an insult. I don't really like the fact that autism has basically evolved into an insult within the last couple of years and, in everyday internet talk, is synonymous with awkward or weird. Although, truth be told, I can't criticize too hard because I use ******** regularly despite making an effort to for a long time. I dunno... At least it didn't take me long to get "gay" out of my vocabulary when some of my gay friends openly complained about it.
This.

Though it is really hard to abandon "********" in this day and age, isn't it?
Though I've honestly never heard ******** used in that context...mainly because it doesn't specifically refer to the mentally challenged.
I don't like hearing autistic as an insult though, it's so...specific...

pickle962

Smash Lord
Well, apart from that time that I killed three people. Apart from that, I have nothing to hide.

Wait. Crap.
That's nothing compared to my rap sheet! Hell, I should probably be rotting in the same jail as that dumb teen who made graphic threats on FaceBook concerning League of Legends for riling up the "ridley for smash 4" group via trolling them/convincing them or at least trying to convince to them that Ridley's all but confirmed to be a boss on Pryosphere. Sadly, the mod who infracted me (which led to a ban) didn't have a sense of humor nor did that purple dragons silly fanbase. :p

D

Deleted member

My preferred insults are idiot (which with the way I say it, I'd rather stylize it as "ideit") garbage (usually with the strange pronunciation from "Garbage Day"), "what is wrong with you?" or "what are you trying to accomplish?"

I typically don't get involved in verbal arguments with anyone except my brothers...

Last edited by a moderator:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
My preferred insult... eh, it changes. I do swear a lot, though. And my insults are usually based around variations of the FWord, with strange embellishments that sound natural at the time.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Speaking of godawful Sonic OCs, have I mentioned the Hedgehog game in here? Just google *your name* the hedgehog and post the worst offender (but only if it's SWF of course). Here's what I got:
I got a few for my name... so I used my middle name and I got like one:

[collapse=Careful, we got a Leonardo da Vinci here]
[/collapse]

Morbi

Scavenger
My preferred insult... eh, it changes. I do swear a lot, though. And my insults are usually based around variations of the FWord, with strange embellishments that sound natural at the time.
Is that the topic, our preferred insults? I enjoy calling people "human ***-dumpsters." The three letter word is a misspelling of the word "come."

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The moment MorbidAltruism likes your post, you know (s)he's gonna post something.
And my favorite instult is nothing too big, just two words that rhyme with 'slit' and 'yuck'.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
If we have a Rhythm Heaven newcomer, we'll probably get Wario in their trailer because the same team that makes the Rhythm Heaven games makes the Wario games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom