• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This is how the Fire Emblem newcomer reveal trailer went

Chop them, hot dog!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So I made a fancy new sig thing, icons for my planned confirmed mains, grayscaled vets who haven't show up yet, and mystery icons for newcomers I want, though they should be obvious. :troll: Also Banjo and Rayman because why not. Rayman for DLC!

Need to fix it up some, and there are still two slots to fill, but oh well..

WishOn

Smash Cadet
NNID
WishOn
3DS FC
4828-5426-2919
I think waiting for this game for the next few months is gonna kill me. Everything about it just looks so awesome.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
What if I told you I love you.
I'm sorry, I apparently already have an S Rank with @ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht .

So I made a fancy new sig thing, icons for my planned confirmed mains, grayscaled vets who haven't show up yet, and mystery icons for newcomers I want, though they should be obvious. :troll: Also Banjo and Rayman because why not. Rayman for DLC!

Need to fix it up some, and there are still two slots to fill, but oh well..
I'm cooler.

I did it first. :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
And now, for something completely different: playable bosses. I only posted this because it's an interesting idea in itself, even if it does wind up being completely bunk.

http://ssb4dojo.com/post/91872148766/rumor-mill-4chan-12
The only of the three characters he referenced I know about is that the middle one is Dark Pit.
I don't know the yellow and black ball thing with a red gem nor the green Piranha Plant.

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The only of the three characters he referenced I know about is the middle one is Dark Pit.
I wouldn't know the yellow ball thing with a gem nor the Piranha Plant.
The ball thing is probably Dark Matter from Kirby:

and the Piranha Plant is probably, well, Petey Piranha. It's definitely a cool idea but the incoming butthurt that would occur if this happened to Ridley and K. Rool would probably rip time and space in half. If people thought Chrom and Waluigi's fate were cruel, this would easily top it.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
And now, for something completely different: playable bosses. I only posted this because it's an interesting idea in itself, even if it does wind up being completely bunk.

http://ssb4dojo.com/post/91872148766/rumor-mill-4chan-12
Looks like it's another fake. Sakurai has already stated that there will be no Gamepad exclusive content in the game.
http://www.polygon.com/2013/6/14/4429220/super-smash-bros-for-wii-u-nintendo-3ds-removes-tripping

"The idea with Smash Bros., you have four players come together, and it's a fair playing field," Sakurai explained. "The idea of having one person with this special controller and special features that are only available to the gamepad player flies in the face of that.Right now, we're not adding any additional [GamePad] functionality at all."

"With Smash Bros. being a four-player game we want people to be on equal footing. That's our main philosophy when it comes to control features."

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The ball thing is probably Dark Matter from Kirby:

and the Piranha Plant is probably, well, Petey Piranha. It's definitely a cool idea but the incoming butthurt that would occur if this happened to Ridley and K. Rool would probably rip time and space in half. If people thought Chrom and Waluigi's fate were cruel, this would easily top it.
Probably. I thought Petey Piranha, but I wasn't sure if he meant him.

Though I mean, implying it's true, I don't really know what to think of it. It's okay IMO.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Soooooooo, Top 5 Smash Bros Wii U/3DS mains so far?

Mine:

1- :4greninja:

2- :4lucina:

3- :4charizard:

4- :4peach:

5- :4link:
Mains: :4kirby::4palutena:
Secondaries: :4pit::ness2:

Tertiary: :4yoshi: and Shulk

Complimentary: :4bowser::4lucina::4robinf::4peach::4zelda::4pacman::4mii::4villager::4greninja:, Chorus Men/Sherman,:jigglypuff::4samus::warioc:

I'll mess around with others but I'm planning on using Kirby, Palutena, Pit and Ness for tournament play.

I got it all figured out!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
You mean the empty slots or the silohettes?

For the former, I have no idea.
If the latter, in order, King K Rool, Krystal, Takamaru and Ridley.
Too easy.

The blank slots are exactly that, empty. No idea who'll go there until the game comes out, probably.
Could be newcomers I didn't see coming (like Robin), could be a random vet I decide to main (Luigi is looking good).

D

Deleted member

I plan to pick up Wario if he isn't changed too much from Brawl in terms of his moveset. I'll be picking up Mr. Game & Watch regardless, and Shulk if he's playable. As for already confirmed characters, I will probably end up playing Pit and Greninja the most, though I am interested in how Robin plays. I used to want to play Pac-man, but as the mystery of how he functions is unveiled, I feel less and less interested. Mii Gunner as Homura will be my main for non-serious matches.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Too easy.

The blank slots are exactly that, empty. No idea who'll go there until the game comes out, probably.
Could be newcomers I didn't see coming (like Robin), could be a random vet I decide to main (Luigi is looking good).
Oh. I thought they were secret characters. Mainly because the silhouette characters were extremely obvious as they have recognizable silhouettes and also because I know you.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I just saw Fi's japanese trailer for Hyrule Warriors.

I must say, I didn't expect to be impressed by her playstyle, but it looks super cool.
She literally turns in a sword for some of her attacks.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Oh. I thought they were secret characters. Mainly because the silhouette characters were extremely obvious as they have recognizable silhouettes and also because I know you.
Still fun though.

There is a method to my madness, I just need everything to be nice and evened out, an equal amount on each side with Kirby in the middle. Hence why I have two blank spaces in the first place.

Lots of other random organizations, like the Famicom Four being together, DK next to Pac-Man as the arcade stars, R.O.B. next to both Olimar and Mr. Game & Watch due to connections to both, human characters on the right (besides Ridley who's next to Samus) and more cartoonish characters on the left, my first three mains right next to each other, both third parties at the edge...

I over think things a lot...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Still fun though.

There is a method to my madness, I just need everything to be nice and evened out, an equal amount on each side with Kirby in the middle. Hence why I have two blank spaces in the first place.

Lots of other random organizations, like the Famicom Four being together, DK next to Pac-Man as the arcade stars, R.O.B. next to both Olimar and Mr. Game & Watch due to connections to both, human characters on the right (besides Ridley who's next to Samus) and more cartoonish characters on the left, my first three mains right next to each other, both third parties at the edge...

I over think things a lot...
I am very particular with my sig as well, im fact I am making more modifications as we speak. :p

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Since I saw a few people doing this, and I feel like thinking about this, I'll post my current top 5 choices for mains.

:4lucina:/:4marth: (Depends on which one feels better for me, FE all the way)
:4robinm:
/:4robinf: (I always told myself if Robin somehow becomes a character, I'll main him/her)
:4sheik: (Shiek looks fun to use, won't be surprised if I find myself using her a fair amount)

:rosalina: (I love complicated, I'll try her out, not sure how much effort I'll really put into her)

:4palutena: (I have a good feeling about her, I'll definitely give her a go)

Backups: (If I don't end up using one of those 5)

:4lucario: :4pit: :4zss: :4megaman:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Is this another thing where everyone will religiously believe one way, and because of that I'll find it funny when everyone's ultimately wrong? :troll:

...just kidding, I doubt Corocoro will show more than we already know, but you never know. They get Pokemon info before the public does.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
It's just gonna be the characters we know honestly.
you never know anything could happen and he may later announce that he will showing the 3ds information in corocoro so anything is possible until the 12th lets wait and see

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom